Thread: Vitamin C?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vitamin C?

I am getting a lot of vitamin C from the three glasses of fruit juice I'm drinking daily. But now I'm seeing that it may sway pink? What should I do?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't want to cause a confusion over vit C. Of course we get a lot of it if we eat fresh fruits and veggies, vit C is practically everywhere. The reason I asked is because I remember a thread from ELSEWHERE where it was said it is not good idea for dw to take vit C supps ( If I remember well, it was the acidifying effect)

But if you eat an apple or orange which are alkaline, or drink lemon water - alkalizing, the vit C they contain is a bonus because it boosts your immunity and it is antioxidant, it can't be acidifying because the whole fruit is alkalizing. Natural sources of vit C are OK for blue sway.
    So my dilemma is about vit C in pills.
    It similar I believe with Calcium: full fat dairy is rich in Calcium but it might help in boy sway, but Ca/Mg supps are girl friendly.
    Last edited by Zivic-Bubac; April 6th, 2011 at 05:27 PM.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyfay311 View Post
    I am getting a lot of vitamin C from the three glasses of fruit juice I'm drinking daily. But now I'm seeing that it may sway pink? What should I do?
    I don't believe it does sway pink. I think all nutrients sway blue. Vit. C pills are very acidifying and so they tend to lower the pH of the CM and some believe that they sway pink because of that.

Fruit juices are a great source of nutrients and as Zivic so perfectly explained, they are also alkalinizing. That is the best of both worlds for blue because you're getting the nutrients in the Vit. C and you are alkalinizing yourself at the same time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ