Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

WTH when am I going to get a peak or a pos OPK

So it's my second month using cbfm and I have never gotten a peak. My cycle was 31 days last month so ff thinks tomorrow is o day but I have no peak today and no pos opk. In getting really frustrated. Do you think I may have ovulated early on the 10th according to my chart.

29541b Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have a February chart? This one looks like an overlay of cycles in 2009?
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There it is I'm thinking CD11, but wondering why FF hasn't put the crosshairs? Did you get a positive OPK last cycle?

I used to miss my surge all the time, and got like one +OPK out of about 100!. But this month, I did one test a day up to O-2, then 2, then 3 on O day. And if I hadn't taken that first test on O day I would have missed my surge. I must have a super short surge or something.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you do opks on CDs 10, 11, 12?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am pretty sure you haven't O'd yet and your December chart was definitely anovulatory which would explain why you never had a positiv OPK.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I didn't opk day 9 10 11 because my order of opk didn't come in time. I am hoping I haven't missed it and just had an outliner one temp. My concern is I don't have any ewxm whereas last month I had great Ewcm but no ovulation. I did try soy this cycle200 mg days 2-6. I was hoping for some great ewcm. I finally got my opk and have been doing them twice a day in addition to my cbfm. In just getting frustrated with my cycle. I'm eager to be moving on to the 2ww

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well you may have missed it, or more likely you will O around CD17 (because of cycle length), so i guess you just have to wait and see what your temps do.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    There it is I'm thinking CD11, but wondering why FF hasn't put the crosshairs? Did you get a positive OPK last cycle?

I used to miss my surge all the time, and got like one +OPK out of about 100!. But this month, I did one test a day up to O-2, then 2, then 3 on O day. And if I hadn't taken that first test on O day I would have missed my surge. I must have a super short surge or something.
    I am not sure she did O on CD 11 - FF did not give crosshairs becos there were not 3 high temps above coverline. It def. looks like a temp dip but her temps were pretty high before.

If temps go up above coverline today I suspect you'll have Oed CD 18-19 range.

BZ your temps in Dec/Jan were kind of kooky too - can you please catch me up on what supps you're on? Maybe there is something we can tweak.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all you ladies for helping me figure out the is going on with my cycle. We bd last night about 8pm and now this morning my opk looks darker. So do you think we should be again this evening or tomorrow morning if ttc boy. My opk yesterday were a faint line. And my cbfm is still high however I think I messed up today reading. I think it should have peaked. I dipped the stick but waited til my test window opened up to insert it and the line for lh looked lighter than it did first thing. Do you think having dried out it affected the reading. When do I bd again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast