Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

swayed for a boy but....

Hello everyone, introducing myself...I have two girls and now swaying for a boy. i tried swaying since Dec but mildly. Just ate bananas,cereal every morning, took RJ and fish oil and drank lemon water but not every single day. I also tried avoiding dairy products...and that is all!! My cycle has been weird lately...27days to 26days and 24days last cycle. Bought opks in the nick of time. Used it as soon as I got it in the mail and I saw two dark lines but test line seemed a tiny bit darker x2. Third one, which was next morning, was definitely lighter than the test line so we BD'ed that night...doggy style (TMI). Oh, and I did bsf and tried to have dh drink coffee and he only took like 3sips???? i was so mad...arghh. Also, think I saw EWCM clot about 1-2days before we BD'ed. I thought i had low chance of being preggers this time because thought I had already ovulated by the time we bd'ed but i'm not so sure. it's been 13days since we bd'ed and i kept thinking i would have my period soon but no i just keep getting nonsticky cm and just pms sporadically and sometimes water tastes bitter... I am hoping I am NOT pregnant this time because I don't think I tried enough. I was one more month to really try swaying before doing the deed. The day and the day after we bd'ed, I did not eat well and was hungry the whole time....(can you tell why I had 2girls?) This is my lifestyle...just starving myself. I tried not to do that this time around but could not break the habit totally... So I am so worried I might be pregnant with another girl....
    SOrry about the long sob story....and thank you all for reading...I guess I needed a place to vant....I love genderdreaming...been a lurker for a few monthes now. =)

Oh and one more question. Promise this is the last one. I had laptop on me right after we bd'ed while lying down with pillow underneath and felt the laptop heating up. Felt good and it was so warm. ALso had my cellphone on top of me in bed under the blanket and the cellphone got reallt warm too. DH was telling me sperms cannot survive when they're exposed to heat and that's why the scrotums are not touching the body...Is this correct? Could I have killed most of the sperms and most likely only xx's survived??LOL I sound silly and obsessed...After writing this I realized I did a lot of things to sways...hmmm. but no this isn;t enough!!! cuase I did eat healthy diet.... If there is next time which I am hoping, I am going to eat healthy and use preseed or ew....

Again, Thank you all for reading and happy swaying!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you'll be okay. Also I've been reading that whole milk actually might sway boy since it's full of so many nutrients. You should really look at some of Atomics essays.
    Remember even if you did every single sway method right there is still a chance of getting an opposite.
    9 3

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know right? =) Ok, I'm gonna start drinking our girls whole milk. Thanks!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem. Keep us updated on your swaying!
    Also nice to meet you. Send me pink dust and I will send you my blue dust!
    9 3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people, who believe in ions, actually recommend that you use a lap top a lot or put your cell phone on your belly during conception. I did the cell phone (don't have a lap top). I put it on my belly right after BD and left it there for 2 hours. We had a boy. I have no idea if that did anything to help my sway?

Anyway, if you aren't pregnant this cycle, you could work on your diet-- boy swayers should never feel hungry. When I was swaying boy, I ate all.the.time!!! Also, EW isn't recommended any more because of the possibility of salmonela. Preseed is preferred and has great results!

Good luck!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why not take a pregnancy test?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Some people, who believe in ions, actually recommend that you use a lap top a lot or put your cell phone on your belly during conception. I did the cell phone (don't have a lap top). I put it on mybelly right after BD and left it there for 2 hours. We had a boy. I have no idea if that did anything to help my sway?

Anyway, if you aren't pregnant this cycle, you could work on your diet-- boy swayers should never feel hungry. When I was swaying boy, I ate all.the.time!!! Also, EW isn't recommended any more because of the possibility of salmonela. Preseed is preferred and has great results!

Good luck!
    Does it kill a sway if you get hungry at times throughout the day? It usually only happens to me in the morning but I'm a school social worker and can't eat whenever I want. Or my small snacks don't satisfy. I try to remedy this as quick as possible but it still happens. I am getting a ton I nutrients, fruits, veg, protein, and nuts so technically food is good. Just curious.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The thing is, you don't want your blood sugar to drop, so you want to eat often (every few hours). TRy Lara Bars--they have fruits and nuts and are small, filling, and easy to eat quickly! I lived on them when I was swaying.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DDS I don't have any advice but good luck! I had the same eating patterns as you and it's been hard to change. I've read through a ton of sways and am trying to follow the HE diet as much as possible. I'm also lifting weights 3-4 times a week. Good luck to you and the rest of us boy wishers!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THank you all for great comments and advice! My motto now is "I live to eat". Before used to be "I eat to live." hehe
    Somebody mentioned why I am not doing pregnancy test. Good idea! Didn't think of that! lol
    Was just waiting for my period to start. Didn't really think I might be pregnant until today...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast