Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC boy DH issues

Hello ladies,

I'm new to this site and have found most of the threads I've read so far extremely informative. So I thank you for your input.

I may be ttc boy later this year but have a few concerns regarding my DH, I hope someone can help me with.

1. My DH is 40 yes old. He cycles to work most days of the week (weather permitting) 22 mile round trip a day. I'm concerned what effect this will have in relation to sperm count and ttc a boy?

2. My Dh is very active and goes to the gym 5 days a week he does alot of CV work including running, cross training, rowing and using the stepper he also does 3 circuit classes most weeks. He plsays soccer once a week. He has ran 3 half marathons last year. He does very little or no weight training. Sounds like a silly question but I guess he needs to ease off little. Unfortunately, he's into a routine and it's very difficult for him to change!

3. We've been married 6 years now and have a 4 year old daughter. My relationship with DH has not been very physical during this period, in fact I could confidentally say that we've only made love about 7 times during the 6 years. I'm very dry down there and have never been sexually active, in fact he is the first man I've been with. In the past DH has been complained of feeling pain/discomfort on his willie each time we had sex. This he says is when the foreskin gets pulled back and the flesh is exposed its extremely sensitive and he doesn't want anyone to touch. He frantically starts fulling the skin back to the tip of his willie and then masturbates to climax. I've mentioned having a circumision but he refuses. SORRY FOR the TMI but I've got on one else to talk to. Maybe I need lubrication but I've never experienced an orgasm and to be honest he's useless in bed! If he managed to get it in I don't think he'd never penetrate deep because he'd not reach or shot anywhere near the cervix as his willie is also short, therefore I guess I've lost my chance for ever conceiving a son.

Don't know what to do. Maybe I need to leave him and find a rich man and get PGD.
    Any help will be gratefully received. Thank you for taking the time to read my essay!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    omg only 7 times in 6 years thats no fun

have you tried lots of lube during sex?
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boy swayers use preseed, its a lube that is kind to the sperm so gives you a good chance at falling pregnant. I would recommend you look at the HE diet and boy friendly supplements and exercise. You are going to have to BD more with your DH while ttc, what most of us do is every 2 - 3 days leading up to ovulation then 3 times in the fertile window.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you tried Damiana? It's an herb that helps with arousal both men and women. As for his short penis I can't attest if this is a sway factor. I'm sure there's been plenty of boys conceived with shallow penetration though. Is he a go for swaying blue? That makes a difference if he's willing to try supplements. I would put him on maca or TT or damiana. Had he been to a doctor regarding his sensitivity. You would think that would help. Try pressed too and give he diet a go.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O I missed the short penis thing lol.... My ds1 I conceived when I was 16 no word of a lie from the smallest penis I've ever seen so I don't think that's a prob at all

I think u need to start experimenting with yourself do you can have an orgasm and enjoy it
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your DH def. needs to ease off a bit. I was exhausted when I read his routine lol.

As for the extreme sensitivity on his willie: my DH is not circumcised and no such thing as discomfort, pain or anything negative, in fact he wants to be touched lol. it sounds to me like your DH has rather psychological problem then physical.

I'm afraid with practically no sex at all your chances for a boy are slim. It doesn't sound like your DH is willing change and have sex every 2-4 days af to O like recommended for TTC a boy.

Here's what you *might* want to consider http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...r-swaying.html

You need instead cups and DH's sample.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A big THANK YOU for all your replies

Never tried lubrication and never experienced an orgasm like i mentioned earlier i dont have much of a sex drive and rarely feel turned on!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You may want to have hormones tested for you both. I recommend preseed a well...and hubby to be on board!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)Cycling is a huge no-no for TTC a boy.

2)Yes, that is too much exercise, he needs to cut back.

3)I think he needs to see a doctor. If he is not willing to do this, I suggest Preseed (lots) and a stiff drink for you both - I'm not trying to be flip, I think the tension of the situation is not making it any easier and a drink may help everyone to stay calm.

Would you consider using a vibrator on yourself?? If you are enjoying things, that may make it more fun for him as well. I suspect that if you experiment a little bit, things could get a lot better for you in that department.

Please don't worry about the depth of penetration. I do not believe it matters much if at all - I've seen tons of blue sway opposites with deep penetration and tons of pink sway opposites with shallow penetration. The important thing is that he gets a shot IN there at all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello all,

Since posting this thread my DH has agreed to stop cycling for 3 months prior to my ttc boy attempt. Hoping to ttc in Sept/Oct 2013. DH will also focus more on weight training and drastically cut down on all CV workouts, limiting running and stepper to 15 mins each 3 times per week. He will start taking luke warm showers, wear boxers and start taking zinc, cod liver oil, multi vitamins supplements. Hopefully, this will boost his testosterone and sperm count.
    Up til now DH has been self releasing every few days but I am hoping to have sex at least once a week as I'm very tight down there. I have little/no CM so will need to consider either preseed, eggwhites or BSF (not sure which is best?). As I have no CM it will very difficult for me to workout when I ovulate so may invest in an OPK as well as start daily BBT.
    My cycle is irregular therefore I will need to discover my fertile days, I understand this lasts 5 days should I have sex every other day prior to ovulating? (should DH release outside of me or inside)? If I can predict my day of ovulation should I aim to DTD 3 times in the space of 24 hrs?

I am very confused regarding timing.
    Many thanks in advance for any assistance.
    Lots of love to you all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast