Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How does my sway plan sound?

DH and I are going to try in a few months so I want to get our sway plan into action! Please let me know what you think I should add/drop or tweak.

DW Supps
    Multi
    Folic
    Fish/Flaxseed/Borage Oil
    B Complex
    Magnesium
    Zinc
    (Should I add potassium gluconate?)

DH Supps
    Multi
    Folic
    Zinc

DW Exercise
    Cardio 30 min 3x a week
    Strength/Toning 3x a week

DH Exercise
    2 mile run 3x a week
    Some strength on and off throughout week

DW Diet
    (Don't eat meat only fish) Fish when I think of it, lots of veggies (especially green) fruits, lots of bananas, Lots a nuts (mostly peanuts), trying to eat cereal or oatmeal every morning, trying to limit cheeses and dairy, going to increase the amount of eggs I eat. Going to start adding potatoes to meals.

DH Diet
    Same as mine just no meat at all so no fish.

DW Drinks
    Stopped coffee altogether. No soda. No alcohol at all. Have been keeping pitchers of cucumber lemon water in the fridge. green tea. grape juice or orange juice when I can remember. Going to add V8 drinks.

DH Drinks
    Coffee MAYBE a few times a week it really just depends. No soda. No alcohol. Water or lemon water. Doesnt really drink green tea. Grape juice and orange juice when he thinks about it. Says he will start V8 closer to TTC time.

BD plan
    first month BBT. going to take an opk smiley when I see some EWCM and see if I get a +. If I do then I plan on BDing right away (normally see EWCM at night) so then BD following morning and then again that night all doggy style. And I plan to keep my legs up for 15 min after each attempt. I also plan on big O right before we BD and then right after hubby. I have also heard it is good to O a few times a day during the week leading up to O? Does anyone suggest that we BD the day before I suspect to get a +opk smiley? My friend that is pregnant with a boy right now BD the day before she got a smiley and the day after so I am not sure...

I need some clarification on how often DH should be releasing? We honestly don't DTD that much. Maybe 5x a month. So we have both agreed to get with the program! Should he be releasing every 2-4 days until AF and then not release until it's time to BD? Or is he supposed to release every 2-4 days up until its time to TTC? Because I thought the more build up he had in there was better for TTC a boy? But now I am not so sure ... when we conceived our daughter I hadn't seen him in a month ... if I ovulated on CD 13 or 14 back then I would have ovulated on the 13th 14th or 15th and I can't remember if we had sex on the 16th or 17th so I guess we did things to favor a girl? I just really want to know how often he should be releasing and when!

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi TTCaPrince,

Your sway looks good. I did a veggie sway which was successful so I know it can be done without eating the meat but you need to keep a closer eye on your protein intake and eat a lot of pulses. I kept in the cheese & dairy to help my protein intake too and because I love cheese. Here is the link to my sway

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...ie-sway-4.html

as for DTD you keep it up every 2-4 days until your +OPK then do what you are suggesting below. Holding in the swimmers for more then a week will lead to lower healthy fresh sperm numbers at your attempt and it is what some of the girl swayers do.
    Last edited by Pearl327; April 25th, 2013 at 04:14 AM.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your sway looks good, and I agree with pearl you shouldn't limit your dairy since you are a vegetarian and you can eat fish but you shouldn't eat to much of it while TTC. DH doesn't need to drink green tea, I think Atomic said in another thread that it can raise estrogen in men.

You should have DH release every 2-4 days consistently, and then when you go for your attempt he will just release inside of you. And yes having the big O a few times during the week you suspect you are going to O is a good thing, that is what I did. I don't believe timing sways so if you want to DTD the night before you get a +opk then go for it, sometimes its just hard to to know for sure when you are going to get a +

2007 2008 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl327 View Post
    Hi TTCaPrince,

Your sway looks good. I did a veggie sway which was successful so I know it can be done without eating the meat but you need to keep a closer eye on your protein intake and eat a lot of pulses. I kept in the cheese & dairy to help my protein intake too and because I love cheese. Here is the link to my sway

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...ie-sway-4.html

as for DTD you keep it up every 2-4 days until your +OPK then do what you are suggesting below. Holding in the swimmers for more then a week will lead to lower healthy fresh sperm numbers at your attempt and it is what some of the girl swayers do.

Oh my Gosh! That veggie sway is just what I needed!!!! Thank you so much!!! I love cheese especially cheddar and I love my fat free organic milk! I am so looking forward to not have to cut back now!!! So how does the releasing every 2-4 days work? For example my predicted ovulation date for July is the 28th .. should we not have sex for about 4 days before then? Or should DH release 2 days before then?

DD 2007

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    I think your sway looks good, and I agree with pearl you shouldn't limit your dairy since you are a vegetarian and you can eat fish but you shouldn't eat to much of it while TTC. DH doesn't need to drink green tea, I think Atomic said in another thread that it can raise estrogen in men.

You should have DH release every 2-4 days consistently, and then when you go for your attempt he will just release inside of you. And yes having the big O a few times during the week you suspect you are going to O is a good thing, that is what I did. I don't believe timing sways so if you want to DTD the night before you get a +opk then go for it, sometimes its just hard to to know for sure when you are going to get a +
    Is the problem with eating fish while TTC because of the mercury? If you don't mind me asking when did you BD in relation to ovulation or a +opk? I see your sway worked! Congrats! Also So how does the releasing every 2-4 days work? For example my predicted ovulation date for July is the 28th .. should we not have sex for about 4 days before then? Or should DH release 2 days before then?

DD 2007

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As above I'd def keep the cheese and dairies and add in a wheatgrass supplement as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTCaPRINCE View Post
    Is the problem with eating fish while TTC because of the mercury? If you don't mind me asking when did you BD in relation to ovulation or a +opk? I see your sway worked! Congrats! Also So how does the releasing every 2-4 days work? For example my predicted ovulation date for July is the 28th .. should we not have sex for about 4 days before then? Or should DH release 2 days before then?
    Yes it has to do with mercury, I know some fishes have very low content though, I did eat fish during my sway, maybe once a week and it was usually salmon.

As soon as I started swaying(for example month 1 on CD1 I had DH start releasing himself every 2 days, and I made sure he did it and wasn't doing it every day lol. I normally get a +opk for 2-3 days so as soon as I got a + I would DTD that night because I always got a + in the afternoon, and I would do it the next afternoon and that night or the following morning. But you can actually DTD after your period stops every two days with him releasing inside of you and lets say your opk turns positive on a day that doesn't fall within those two days I would DTD anyways and keep DTD each day until your OPK turns negative. I hope that makes sense. For example lets just say you have an average O of 14 days and AF is over on day 7, your BD'ing would look something like this O-8, O-6, O-4, O-2 and then you get a positive OPK so you do O-1 and O. If you are not comfortable having him release inside of you until you get your positive OPK that is ok too, then it would look like O-1 and O

2007 2008 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    Yes it has to do with mercury, I know some fishes have very low content though, I did eat fish during my sway, maybe once a week and it was usually salmon.

As soon as I started swaying(for example month 1 on CD1 I had DH start releasing himself every 2 days, and I made sure he did it and wasn't doing it every day lol. I normally get a +opk for 2-3 days so as soon as I got a + I would DTD that night because I always got a + in the afternoon, and I would do it the next afternoon and that night or the following morning. But you can actually DTD after your period stops every two days with him releasing inside of you and lets say your opk turns positive on a day that doesn't fall within those two days I would DTD anyways and keep DTD each day until your OPK turns negative. I hope that makes sense. For example lets just say you have an average O of 14 days and AF is over on day 7, your BD'ing would look something like this O-8, O-6, O-4, O-2 and then you get a positive OPK so you do O-1 and O. If you are not comfortable having him release inside of you until you get your positive OPK that is ok too, then it would look like O-1 and O

Hmmm ... OK I think I finally get it. Were you doing the release a few month before in preparation or did you start the release pattern the first AF on the first month you started TTC? How does this sound ... I am going to start to try a release pattern now in advance but definitely from AF-O I will have him release (but I prefer outside of me) until CD 13 (I am a pretty consistent with when I ovulate) I will take a test CD 12 or 13 depending on whether I see EWCM and if I get a smiley then I will just BD 4 times 12 hours apart over the next 3 days? Also should hubby start wheat grass as well or just me? I want him to start taking fish oil but I dont think he will :/ would it help him or does it not really matter?

DD 2007

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mine won't take fish oil so instead i have got him on grapefruit juice and pomegranites
    2008 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTCaPRINCE View Post
    Hmmm ... OK I think I finally get it. Were you doing the release a few month before in preparation or did you start the release pattern the first AF on the first month you started TTC? How does this sound ... I am going to start to try a release pattern now in advance but definitely from AF-O I will have him release (but I prefer outside of me) until CD 13 (I am a pretty consistent with when I ovulate) I will take a test CD 12 or 13 depending on whether I see EWCM and if I get a smiley then I will just BD 4 times 12 hours apart over the next 3 days? Also should hubby start wheat grass as well or just me? I want him to start taking fish oil but I dont think he will :/ would it help him or does it not really matter?
    DH started releasing every 2 days the first month we started TTC, he did take fish oil only because I made him

2007 2008 2012

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast