Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Moms of boys and moms of girls and their size

All right I am struggling here. I know AS has hit on this subject before Everyone around me that I see that has had boys or having a boy are usually not a thin slender skinny person. I am NOT saying they are fat they are just not on the thinner side. They have curvy hips and more fleshy which made me think they have more fat tissue which means they have more estrogen which means more ewcm.

I was trying to think of women who are on the thinner side who have had all boys and the only person I can think of is Victoria beckham. How the heck did she get 3 boys? Testosterone from being famous and high powered?

Now ladies of boys tell me there's a chance for me. I am naturally on the slender side. I don't limt food and I don't over exercise. I am a flexitarian eating wise I eat good fats like coconut oil avocado nuts etc and when I eat meat I only eat it like 3 x a month and it must be grass fed. I did do home made bone broth. I eat fish and beans and lots of veggies I don't eat fast food. I feel like all the ladies on here that have boys or having boys ate more than what I did or am capable of. I am a healthy eater and I did gain about 5lbs before conceiving I am starting to doubt myself because of my body size type.

I guess I am looking for evidence that slender women can have boys. All the women I see IRL that hav all girls are usually pretty slender and/or big time exercises and /or dieters. I don't diet and I don't over exercise.

I know it has more to do with the internal environment however I can't help

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are several people on here who are rail thin and have boys - harleyquinn and thorz come to mind, they are both quite thin - hoping you get a ton of responses to put your mind at ease!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my first 2 boys were conceived when i was a size 0
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cant really help with my personal experience (I only have one DS, and am usually on the "curvy" side, certainly was when he was conceived!) BUT....I can think of at least 3 of my friends who are naturally very slim (ok, skinny!) don't have big appetites, and all have only boys!! (2 of them have 2 boys each, the other has 3 boys)

And also on the Victoria Beckham thing, I do remember reading years ago that she would always gain some weight when she was planning on conceiving as she was so thin that she was worried about not having a healthy pregnancy if she didn't!...obviously was in a mag so don't know how true it was, but would certainly help make sense with the theory!

Hope that helps

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 5ft 9 inches tall and weight between 128-130 size 4 and I have 2 girls and 1 boy and my starting weight with all of my kids has been the same, except when I conceived my son I was doing weight training. I was the same weight but more muscular

2007 2008 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    interesting but i honestly know lots of boy mums that are very slim and i also know lots of boy mum who are curvy or even overweight ! it really is 50/50 .
    i think ( mpo ) the only thing that would sway at all is muscle mass ! yes victoria beckham has boys and she is sooo thin ! but she is very toned and muscly ! and maybe she takes loads of supps to replace what she lacks in her diet , maybe she even gains a few pounds before ttc ?
    She totally admits that she swayed girl for " Harper " and she did it thru diet and drinking peppermint tea .
    2008 2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm tall and slim, my BMI was 19.1 at my 12 week scan. I used to dance so had a lot of muscle mass but don't now. I still have the same body shape but am much 'softer'. I have a huge appetite and a do no proper exercise now. My diet is High Everything which I had no clue swayed either way until already pregnant with number 4.
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not only am I thin but I'm also very short - 5'2". I had gained about 5-6lbs not long before I conceived DS but I was probably around 115 when I conceived him. On top of that I was eating a primarily vegan diet when I conceived him. Height and weight of the mother alone do not determine gender so don't worry about that.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My BMI was around 19 when I conceived DS2 and I was an american size 2. I was underweight conceiving this baby and I have a feeling it's another boy. I'm slim, but I do have big boobs that are totally out of proportion with the rest of me so I suppose there is fat there and possibly high estrogen levels.

Out of the people I know I can't really see a pattern, I know loads of women of all different sizes with all different mixes of kids.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a "petite" person....not as skinny as I used to be and boy do I miss my old metabolism, but I have always been small and I have 3 boys. My sil is also small AND an exercise enthusiast and she has 2 girls and just had a boy. I do not think there is a pattern with weight/size.
    8/2013

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast