Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question supplement list?

I see we have on the sups list right now
    for DW :FA , RJ, TT, Fertile CM, L-arginine, EPO,False unicorn root,Grape seed ext.,Fish oil,wheat grass, flaxseed oil,
    for DH :L-agrinine, L-carnitine, Vit. E ,Fish oil, CoQ10 , Zink, B12, wheat grass, pine bark ext.,cod liver oil

When I was ttc there was also vitamin E , potassium, CoQ-10, B12, Zink, L-arginine for DW and ginseng for DH. (maybe I forget some things, not sure)

I don't know what is grape seed ext.? And we not suppose to take TT anymore for ttc blue right?
    And why DH need fish oil and cod liver oil too?

What is everyone else taking??
    Im trying to make a sup list together what is the best to take for me and DH . I will start end of July or early August.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I was taking vit E and Zinc ( couldn't find B12 , but would have taken it) because they are on IG supps list. I got my Prenatals, and it seems they sway blue http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...2405-Prenatals I know there were conflicted opinions about Prenatals on IG and conclusion was they might be swaying pink because of the vit B complex, but all other ingredients are boy-friendly so I doubt vit B complex would prevale.

Unfortunately IDK what is cod liver oil, so I was giving to my dh Fish Oil + Zinc, vit C (antioxidant and raises sperm count according to IG), L-carnitine, vit E, FA and Garlic pills.

Oh, and I am drinking green tea every day.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava I would definitely give your DH fish oil as it is good for overall health. My DH's dermatologist rec'd it for him for helping promote healthy skin.

I get confused on what can/can't be taken together ... I am pretty sure we aren't supposed to do L'arg and FertileCM together since fertileCM has L'arg in it. But are there others we should watch out for taking together? Anyone know?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava here's the link to the supp list from Viene where she mentions Grapeseed as a source of antioxidants.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am taking the same supplements as I did with my previous sway, but I just added RJ/BP and instead of FertileCM I'm taking L-arginine. Also I started taking prenatal vitamin right after my m/c.

For me- FA, parental vitamins, Vit E, Fish oil, FUR, B12, RJ/BP, L-arginine, Potassium

For DH- Coq-10, L-arginine, L-carnitine, Zinc, B12, Vit E, and sometimes FA.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    I get confused on what can/can't be taken together ... I am pretty sure we aren't supposed to do L'arg and FertileCM together since fertileCM has L'arg in it. But are there others we should watch out for taking together? Anyone know?
    Same here!!! It would be good if they write down what supplements can/can't be taken together, not just this also the supplements that can effect the cycle.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is schedule for how supps should be taken, although I'm taking my randomly throughout the day
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ng-supplements
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just bought an antioxidant complex with all sorts of stuff in it: ala (alpha lipoic acid), grapeseed, reservatrol, maca, green tea, ginko and a million other things. Hoping it just helps me make a normal baby....not sure if it sways blue, but I am guessing so with all of those things in it.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola that supp definitely sounds boy and fertility friendly!

MFC, what made you swap the FertileCM for L'Arginine? Are you able to tell a difference yet?

I mentioned a link to a thread in an earlier post re: grapeseed and forgot to include the link, LOL! Here it is...
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...11-Supplements

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hated FertileCM, it actually dried me up! A few other girls from way back on IG had the same experience.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast