Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Totestrone & high fibre diet

I was reading an article yesterday and it was mentioned that if we want to raise totestrone levels we should avoid high fibre diet and should low fibre diet like white bread and all.
    I am confused now as bananas , avocados, whole grains , cereal are considered boy friendly diet but they are also high in fibre so aren't they going to lower the totestrone levels in body .please help
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you would have to eat a bunch of those things in order to lower your T levels a significant amount and on the boy diet your are doing things that would counteract that such as lifting weights and eating protein and lots of veggies, such as broccoli that helps increase T

2007 2008 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So how many bananas, avacados are good in a day to eat in HE diet, and will eating white bread , white rice, white pasta or lasagne ruin the sway ? Should we stick to brown bread , rice, whole wheat pasta etc ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by asmi View Post
    So how many bananas, avacados are good in a day to eat in HE diet, and will eating white bread , white rice, white pasta or lasagne ruin the sway ? Should we stick to brown bread , rice, whole wheat pasta etc ?
    as long as you are eating a protein +carb with every meal and snack it doesn't really matter if it is white rice or brown rice, white break or wheat, etc. The reason a lot of us boy swayers do the whole weat as opposed to the white is because we didn't want to gain a ton of weight and the whole wheat is a healthier carb, just like white potato vs sweet potato. You don't have to overload on potassium on the HE diet, if you want to incorporate it into your sway then one banana a day would be fine, also coconut water is good for a boy sway. Avacados are excellent as well and you can eat as many of those as you want. They tend to be expensive where I live so I would eat one a day during my sway

2007 2008 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks aloot