Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

June & July blue swayers chat thread!!!!

I know its a bit late in the month but I thought we should start a thread for blue swayers to help each other out and cheer on in june!! I've seen some new ladies around so hopefully now we have a base we can swap tips!!

For any new ladies basically we are trying to improve nutrition and body condition in order to tell our bodies we are top of yhe foodchain and need to be bareing sons! So the main daily recomendations are a good prenatal so all our essential vitamins are up to date, a good fish oil to cover the omegas mainly 3s and a top tip isvto also have a wheatgrass type supplement to give your body a nice nutritional kick!
    Some weight training exervises a few times a week will again increase testosterone and body condition, this doesnt have to be manic and every little helps!

Please feel free to ask away and we'll try our hardest to help and keep youcompany along the way

2. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well said ELP

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just giving this a bump for the weekend

Ive noticed that exercise has been popping up so I thought Id add mine here! For me I just went with at home weight training, I dont have any weights around yhe house so instead opted for toddlers! I would once or twice a day pick up one of the LOs and lift them above my head then squat repetition about 10-15 times increasing as I felt stronger. Best thing about this is that after a while your weights, come to you!!! and say lift me! lol, so you cant forget
    Plus, when walking the kids to school I would lift the back wheels of the pushchair off the ground, thw front wheels would try and do their own thing so would create extra resistance traing and it just weighed a ton in itself!
    In the evening if watching tv in bed just lift a leg an inch up, feel the burn, and if dh pops out set yourself to hold both legs up an inch or two for as long as hes gone,flippin hard!

So even without any equipment you can beef up nicely and without anyone else noticing what your doing!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,

Would Barley Grass be ok to drink instead of wheatgrass supplement? they are very similar, I have alway drunk it with pear & apple juice.
    What are your thoughts on Cardio when swaying for blue?
    Prenatal I am thinking of taking BlackMores Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Gold but I am really unsure about it because of all the other supplement I have started & don't want to over do it & take to much after my last miss hap with Flaxseed,fish oil & EPO & not O at all this mouth but am very happy to say the red flag is up in my house now.....lol

Thanks for your feed back
    Last edited by Five Beautiful Girls; June 17th, 2013 at 08:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure barley graas is a big aswell. Do you want to list the full list that you are using/considering 5BG, personally I would recommend the wheat/ barley grass, an oil to be on the safest side fish oil, and the prenatal, then if you want to add anything like a coq10 for egg quality or B vit of anti oxident then they are all optional extras but at least you know you had your bases covered with the main 3

I also read on another thread that you run 6km a day? I do not know the recommendations for cardio but to me this looks pretty high, would you consider cutting it back and instead bulking yourself up with weight training for a while, just to be on the safe side??

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My understanding is that weights sway blue, cardio pink, so I'd stick with the weights. I generally like lifting, but was doing more cardio than ever when I got pregnant with my daughter. I'm not going anywhere near cardio this time around and I'm lifting HEAVY weights, not the little 5lb pink girl weights. :-)
    Two girls, DSD (12) and DD (19mo) , even the dog is a
    Due with my March 31st! Thanks GD!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, I would in a heart beat give up my cardio & do more weights for my sway, absolutely ! I can go back to the cardio later, How long before my sway should I stop the cardio? Now? planning to sway in August.
    What do you think No cardio or just cut it right back to just a little? I am thinking to not do it at all just to be safe.
    I do water aerobics one night a week , may just do that & no other cardio, what do you think??? I have five girls already & if I have to give up the cardio I will.
    This is my list - 1000g fish oil,Vit D 1000mcg,which was highly recommend for a blue sway from one of the other ladies here,prenatal,folic acid,D3 1000mg,CoQ10,fertile CM, & royal Jelly .
    I have Question what is LP ? One of the other Ladies said that she took B6 to lengthen her LP.
    Thanks for your feed back.
    Last edited by Five Beautiful Girls; June 17th, 2013 at 09:25 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Check with AS on the Fertile CM and royal jelly. I was using FertilAid and Fertile CM when I got pg with my daughter, vitex is in one or both and it strongly sways pink. Might want to think about adding a wheatgrass supplement, too, and the boy drinks.
    LP = luteal phase, the time after you O and before your period starts. B6 helps lengthen it, I take it for that.
    I'm going strict weights, but AS says some cardio is fine, particularly if you don't want to gain a lot of weight on the HE diet.

:-)
    Two girls, DSD (12) and DD (19mo) , even the dog is a
    Due with my March 31st! Thanks GD!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hokievol , I am with you on the weights, HEAVY.... I don't do pink girl weights as well...lol That made me smile

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies ,I have been having Lemon water & Ural , I have drunk it (LW) for years first thing in the morning with warm water, Does it make any difference if the water is cold or warm?
    The Ural has really helped with my PH.
    Thanks for the feed back about the royal jelly & Fertile CM would love to find out more about this.
    swaying
    Last edited by Five Beautiful Girls; June 17th, 2013 at 09:45 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast