Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Think I have a + opk tonight

Fade ins started today and just tonight 9.30pm I am quite sure it is positive. Had a little ovulation like aches today and some ewcm (not alot though still)..
    Have been charting for 4 months now if anyone wants to take a look at my FF feel free. CD 12 and this is the earliest I have had a +opk, yet I still seem to not have a pattern forming.. How difficult will this make things when we go to attempt next month?

Can you tell I am starting to stress already
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you worried about trying to time the abstinence? What is the latest you've had a +OPK?

And remember stress is good for the boy sway :-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After talking w/ Begonia, I went out and bought the more expensive digital OPK's w/ those easy to read smiley faces (fertile focus got scratched and was useless). I felt so much better not second guessing those silly color lines. You might consider getting 1 also to be sure if you are doubting. They came w/ 7 OPK's

Getting prepped for next month?? So fun and nerve racking, I was stressing everything but envy you tracking for so long, my cycle was so messed up before that.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think cd 18 was the latest will check my chart though. So these smiley ones do they not fade in like the stick
    Ones?
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The smileys just show a smiley or an O, if it's smiley you're good to go! But, you can pop the stick out of the digital reader and see the two lines and tell if you're getting close, so if you like to obsess over that you still can. Best of both worlds ;-)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 are you wanting a 4 day abstinence? I agree that is tricky if O is a moving target!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think that was a +opk this early...no temps on your FF so Im not sure but look to early for me.
    This is why I always use CBFM and smiley test. I don't do sticks.
    If you can go out and buy a smiley test and check it out.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well this month (and my last one to track before attempt) was well and truely STUFFED with DD going to hospital!

My new thermometer came in the mail so am considering of skipping June, and track that cycle and attempt in July now.

I am not sure when I ovulated now although think it was the day I had diahrea and O pains?
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Well this month (and my last one to track before attempt) was well and truely STUFFED with DD going to hospital!

My new thermometer came in the mail so am considering of skipping June, and track that cycle and attempt in July now.

I am not sure when I ovulated now although think it was the day I had diahrea and O pains?
    sorry I don't know...I will start to temp next cycle because I want to see my temps. There was a talk on IG that we should temp at least 3 months to see what's going on. Also I guess tamara said if your cycle starts with higher temps is a girl month and if it starts with lower temps it's a boy month. Of course this could be just a OWT but with DD4 mine started with higher temps...so Im hoping for low temp start this time lol
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I am going to give June a miss now, after this last cycle being such a mess lol would prefer to track one more and then try. I have cold feet lol so nervous!
    Fathers Day baby!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast