Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying for Blue in Sept- Oct looking for buddies!

Hi Ladies, I am going for my sway in sept or oct depending on how much I can learn! Is there anyone out there swaying around the same time? I was on IG for a bit as I though we were going to TTC around Jan but I am in a wedding this Oct and we postponed out Baby making plans! Shooting for Sept - Oct! I am really trying to get all this info down but I am truly confused. I got the diet I think..but all the temping and the other stuff..Oh boy! It just seems so confusing! Any help would be awesome. I have read most of the sticky's I believe and found myself even more overwhelmed. Read other women's sway attempt. I feel like a Gender dreaming addict these days! Anyway...What are you all doing I guess to begin with? Good luck to all. Hope I can find some Sept/Oct buddies!!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some ladies are waiting till that long. You can join us on the May Cheer Squad and have lots of buddies. Hey, I'm in California too!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-%26%239829%3B
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I attempt in around a week but may well see you later if it takes a while to fall pregnant!

As for the way we do things here, the best person to speak to and read all her threads in this thread, is Atomic
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome! Thanks! Can't wait! Hope it doesn't take you that long! I have read tons of Atomic's threads, she has lots of great info. I appreciate her so much already. Even know I feel extremely overwhelmed! I am sure everyone does when they are first getting started!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink18 View Post
    Hi Ladies, I am going for my sway in sept or oct depending on how much I can learn! Is there anyone out there swaying around the same time? I was on IG for a bit as I though we were going to TTC around Jan but I am in a wedding this Oct and we postponed out Baby making plans! Shooting for Sept - Oct! I am really trying to get all this info down but I am truly confused. I got the diet I think..but all the temping and the other stuff..Oh boy! It just seems so confusing! Any help would be awesome. I have read most of the sticky's I believe and found myself even more overwhelmed. Read other women's sway attempt. I feel like a Gender dreaming addict these days! Anyway...What are you all doing I guess to begin with? Good luck to all. Hope I can find some Sept/Oct buddies!!
    That's so the way it is Tink! It's like you read and read and read obsessively and are going to bed 3 hours later than normal ....you think you got it and then you read something else, or you forgot, or you got confused and you start over again. It's totally information Overload!

I suggest writing down quick notes to yourself and look over people's sway plans to get an idea and just do the best you can. Ask ?'s as you need them. It's easier for Atomic to respond to the sticky's she's started if you have specific ?'s about a subject but ask the girls too. They are awesome and no one gets yelled at. It's a very open and welcoming forum. Ping me anytime you need to and meet the girls in the Blue Cheer Squads.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome! Thanks! Can't wait! Hope it doesn't take you that long! I have read tons of Atomic's threads, she has lots of great info. I appreciate her so much already. Even know I feel extremely overwhelmed! I am sure everyone does when they are first getting started!
    All this stress will prob make it harder to conceive no doubt lol with my girls I did not sway and did not have this stress...
    Fathers Day baby!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iluvmyman...you hit the nail on the head. That's why I am really trying to figure all this out now. I have stayed up for hours researching. It's crazy. and the funny thing is yes we want a boy, but i wont be devastated if we have another girl. I know there are some people who really really want a certain gender. and I truly feel for them, But I want to do what I can do sway my chances. Plus my husband and I will go for at least 1 maybe 2 more after this next baby! so we shall see. But I am going to do my best here.

It's funny, TTC5 we made our daughter so fast, this baby we are calling our science project! LOL.

I think what is most confusing is all the charting and ph, and all the body stuff, I just flat out don't get it and all the terms! LOL...still learning those too!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are all here for different reasons and none are better than any one else's so don't worry about that. I was super hard core then after my 1st attempt w/ a BFN, I've mellowed out. I really just want to be prego. That doesn't mean I won't cry a little if it's a DD though. You look young so are you planning on trying again if this is a DD?

LOL! Little science project, that's great. Maybe you could name him Atom.....Adam...ha ha ha!

I don't personally chart but the PH is easy, you just need a PH tester I have the Hanna 99104 and test CM near or on O to get an accurate reading. The goal of supps and diet is to get CM inside your body to have a higher PH or neutral PH and not just the hoo haa. The diet and supps are the most important aspects and much else is debated so focus on diets and supps 6 weeks prior to attempt. There is an abbreviation list which is very helpful and you might want to print it.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im trying for oct also! initially it was sept, but iheard that oct was a "boy" month (they say season can predict gender...fall and winter or more boy friendly seasons to conceive and spring and summer are for girls). but you will find contraditcions to almost everything. the best thing we can do is figure out what YOU believe in for yourself and do that and stick to it! and hopef or teh best!

did you go thru all these links yet?

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...your-blue-sway!

i did what iluvmyman did. as i went thru all the info i sat there with a pen and paper and wrote down things that i thought were impt or interesting and things that i would do. so far my notes are like 10 pgs long (FRONT AND BACK). when i finished going thru all the info, i re-read over and over my notes (and still do) to try to drill in the info.

for me the basics things are: high nutrient, high calorie, high protein, high carb, high pH diet; high potassium/sodium, low calcium/magnesium (IG diet), high testosterone, and timing O.
    other ppl may choose to boy diet a little differently. i am just doing oppsoite what i did naturally for my 2 girls.

for pH, most ppl on here i think have digital testers which work better i think, but i already bought paper pH testers which arent as accurately read (you have to gauge and match the color on a chart so its subjective).

for temping, youll need a basal body thermometer and take your temp at the same time every morning before rising from your bed. its best to do this for a couple cycles so you can predict when you ovulate and then you DTD as close to ovulation as possible.

everyone has their own method of the boy diet, they may think pH isnt as impt or low calcium isnt as impt or timing isnt as impt. it also depends on how fertile you are or your husband is, etc. so LOTS of variation bc well ppl are variant right?? ;-)

its VERY overwhelming at first, but then the knowledge becomes like anything else you know in life (like your phone number or your name) and then it gets easier, but then youll have more questions, and then youll ask teh SAME questions. and maybe youll ask questions that someone else already ask bc you have started the process at a different time than others and youre in a different part of the learning phase, etc etc. its a process! but you learn a LOT!!!

if its easier for you, id print some of the info out!
    good luck and hope to get your BFP with me in OCT!!! (or sept)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iluvmyman...you hit the nail on the head. That's why I am really trying to figure all this out now. I have stayed up for hours researching. It's crazy. and the funny thing is yes we want a boy, but i wont be devastated if we have another girl. I know there are some people who really really want a certain gender. and I truly feel for them, But I want to do what I can do sway my chances. Plus my husband and I will go for at least 1 maybe 2 more after this next baby! so we shall see. But I am going to do my best here.

It's funny, TTC5 we made our daughter so fast, this baby we are calling our science project! LOL.

I think what is most confusing is all the charting and ph, and all the body stuff, I just flat out don't get it and all the terms! LOL...still learning those too!

Funny you say that lol as DH said to me this morning what will we call this one and we joked saying we would call it lil pill
    (after all the bloody pills we have been taking) and how it will be born with a grass sprout on its head from all the wheatgrass haha
    Fathers Day baby!