Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Probiotics and Boy Swaying

I have a question that I forgot to mention in my previous post about my boy sway. I have always suffered from mild to moderate acne, ever since I was a teenager. I stopped taking my oral contraceptive in November and ever since my face has broken out. The birth control pills balanced out my hormones, in turn improving my acne.

I am turning to probiotics to see if this helps reduce the inflammation on my face and was wondering if this is okay to include in my boy sway or if it will harm it? I truly believe that starting the HE diet will improve my skin health because I will be eating so healthy. But I need extra help.

One more question for the experts... Are there any boy friendly supplements, herbs, etc. that help to balance hormones? I believe my acne is hormonal, when I was pregnant with my daughter it was the worst it has ever been. Acne absolutely destroys my self esteem! I need to get this in check.

Thanks for reading!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes PLEASE include probiotics in a blue sway. a few years ago, people thought that they swayed pink because of "acid-alkaline diet" which has been debunked, and when we included them in our pink sways, they weere the only tactic that got worse than 50-50 for pink sways! 60% of pink swayers who took them got boys! Now I use them only for blue!!!

Before we start having you take anything let's see how you respond to HE Diet. I would have you limit intake of breads/grain foods at first and see how your skin does.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, that's a great piece of info! I'm so glad I can include probiotics and it may even boost my chances.

Ok. I have started the HE diet but I'm also slacking because we are in the process of moving to a new place and all the stress has caused me to eat whatever I feel like instead of what I should. I will start the HE diet religiously next cycle and see how my skin responds. Thanks for the help!