Quote Originally Posted by Quinn31 View Post
Thanks everyone. I did the HE diet before and even with my best effort to eat clean, I gained more weight than I wanted. It also took me much longer to conceive my second than it did with my first. I stopped the diet and am pregnant with my second girl. I am on the thin side so it's not a huge deal other than vanity reasons but I am nervous it will take a long time to conceive next time too. Hopefully last time was due to the fact that I was extremely stressed about it all and maybe just some bad luck. Hoping to only have to try 3 cycles at the most. I am a natural LE diet girl so the HE seems like I'm eating all the time!!
Yes I want all blue swayers preggo in 3 cycles whenever possible - what else were you doing for sway tactics??

I would def. have you be doing some exercise, either mod. cardio, weights, or both to keep from gianing too much. Gaining 3-5 lbs is great, gaining 30-50 is not and may even hurt your sway.

There is a thread in the Dream Members section called "Eating Smarter, not Harder for Blue" and it's included in the HE Diet 21 day meal guide and it has a lot of tips

OH and also forgot, in months before you are actually doing HE Diet, you can start changing your fat intake to be getting higher % from Omega 3 fat instead of Omega 6 http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html