Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh no! I just realized....

I just made plans to go away for 2 weeks without my DH, about 3 weeks after we will be starting the boy diet/supps. We are starting everything July 1st, making our attempt in October, and the trip is scheduled for end of July through beginning of August. I can stay on my diet pretty well, I think, while on this trip, but DH will probably cheat a little, since he is home alone for that long without me cooking for him. I am HOPING he will take his supps still, but he might forget ....

I guess my question is this: if he does really well for the 3 weeks prior, and does well for the 2 months following, how bad is it if he is not doing the diet strictly or taking all his supps during those two weeks? Will it negatively effect our sway?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't worry about it, but then again my DH isn't swaying at all, so .... I'm counting on myself alone for the sway anyway. But truly, I do think what YOU do is far, far more important. So just set his supps out (maybe pre-portion them for him so he can just take a pile each day) and stock the house with boy-friendly snacks (maybe some dinners in the freezer that are boy-diet friendly that he can heat up) and go have a lovely time!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    So just set his supps out (maybe pre-portion them for him so he can just take a pile each day) and stock the house with boy-friendly snacks (maybe some dinners in the freezer that are boy-diet friendly that he can heat up) and go have a lovely time!
    Good idea! I hadn't thought of that. I guess I can go get those daily pill box things from the drug store, right? He normally eats pretty boy friendly (meats, potatoes, lots of fresh veggies) except that he LOVES his coffee and sweets... that's the stuff I know he will cheat on.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I just made plans to go away for 2 weeks without my DH, about 3 weeks after we will be starting the boy diet/supps. We are starting everything July 1st, making our attempt in October, and the trip is scheduled for end of July through beginning of August. I can stay on my diet pretty well, I think, while on this trip, but DH will probably cheat a little, since he is home alone for that long without me cooking for him. I am HOPING he will take his supps still, but he might forget ....

I guess my question is this: if he does really well for the 3 weeks prior, and does well for the 2 months following, how bad is it if he is not doing the diet strictly or taking all his supps during those two weeks? Will it negatively effect our sway?
    Oh, not at all important. I wouldn't even worry about it. Just make sure to hide the special cigarettes LOL!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it, but then again my DH isn't swaying at all, so .... I'm counting on myself alone for the sway anyway. But truly, I do think what YOU do is far, far more important. So just set his supps out (maybe pre-portion them for him so he can just take a pile each day) and stock the house with boy-friendly snacks (maybe some dinners in the freezer that are boy-diet friendly that he can heat up) and go have a lovely time!
    agree. do you really think its more impt for us girls to sway than for BOTH dh and you to sway? bc what if dh is eating/doing things to affect fertility..i read atomic's article about 50/50 xx/xy sperm in all men no matter what...but wont diet affect the hormones this affecting his fertility (lowering/increasing sperm count/motility. i guess im worried about the thing my dh WONT do like give up mint tea, give up caffeinated coffee, give up dairy (cheeses). sorry didnt mean to take over yuour thread!!

are there girls out there that have swayed WITHOUT dh's participation and had a successful gender?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post

sounds like youll be around during the last 6 weeks before attempt...so it sounds fine to me!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am convinced that what the woman brings to the table is much more important, because it's YOUR body that will carry the baby for 9 months and also it's mostly women who do the childrearing so their environment is more important.

My DH wouldn't sway at all, and though my sway did fail I don't think it had anything to do with what he did or didn't do and more all the stuff I screwed up on royally!!

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
    agree. do you really think its more impt for us girls to sway than for BOTH dh and you to sway? bc what if dh is eating/doing things to affect fertility..i read atomic's article about 50/50 xx/xy sperm in all men no matter what...but wont diet affect the hormones this affecting his fertility (lowering/increasing sperm count/motility. i guess im worried about the thing my dh WONT do like give up mint tea, give up caffeinated coffee, give up dairy (cheeses). sorry didnt mean to take over yuour thread!!

are there girls out there that have swayed WITHOUT dh's participation and had a successful gender?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh, not at all important. I wouldn't even worry about it. Just make sure to hide the special cigarettes LOL!!!
    I don't think I can keep him from the special cigarettes for more than a few weeks. He basically self medicates with them, and is a grumpy ass when he doesn't smoke. It sucks, but he was like that when I met him, and I don't think he's going to change... we have been together almost 12 years, and he has never even CONSIDERED quitting! The most he has ever cut back was when I made him quit for 2 weeks around the time we conceived my son (the only child we planned, so I thought it would help his fertility to stop smoking). He has admitted now that he didn't even quit, he just cut back, and still smoked at work... but we still made a boy then, so hopefully we can do it again!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my word, I wanna work at that place!

Hey, I figure if he shows up with a smile on his face to DTD then he's doing more than a lot of guys do.