Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Timing/Ovulation worries

I am totally stressing about this! It would help if I knew if I have already ovulated or when I'm going to ovulate. I'm CD13 today. Got a +opk yesterday and today. We dtd last night. I was going for an O-2, but realized that if I ovulate on CD15 (like I originally thought) that it would be an O-3? lol Idk what I was thinking.

So now I'm hoping for a temp drop in the morning and ovulation tomorrow (CD14)
    What do you ladies think I should do? Take a look at my chart and tell me if you think I've already O'ed or when you think I will. I'm thinking about forgetting about timing and just dtd again tonight and tomorrow night. That would be 3 days in a row. What do you think? I need some advice please.

I haven't had any O pains since this morning so I could possibly have O'ed today or tonight.
    Last edited by Alexis2007; June 22nd, 2011 at 03:19 PM.
    2006 2009 2012

Looking to add another to our family!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh this is tough! Timing is a total bugger. Conventional wisdom says to DTD the night of your 1st +OPK, which you did do. Keep taking them and see if it is still positive this evening .... if it is, I would DTD again tonight or tomorrow am (after you check your temp).

If you O'd today your timing of DTD last night is actually perfect. But if you O today, and DTD again tonight, you could hit O+12 ... keep checking your cervix, is it still soft, high, open? If it is, I would DTD again tonight or maybe tomorrow am to give a bit more than 24 hours between the BD.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im so not good at this stuff!!! i agree with begonia. just keep checking with opks and your BBT and mucous, other signs etc. you'll know tom morning after you take your temp. what normally happens to you when you O? look for those signs. look at your previous temps. personally i wouldnt dtd every day. if anything jst wait till tom morning and dependin on your temp you can figure out if you need to dtd again or not. i know this is the hardest part...but remember that they say that timing is least impt!!! good luck!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The thing that's really bugging me.......I was REALLY thinking I'd get some ewcm. But I haven't yet. I was definitely gonna dtd when I saw the ewcm....but it hasn't showed yet!! ARGH!! Maybe I will O tomorrow and get some ewcm so we can dtd tomorrow night. Why can't my body just do what I tell it to??!!! lol

Usually with my O, my temp drops dramatically on O day and then goes up substantially the day after. My cm does dry up (usually all I ever get is creamy cm) after O.

Crapola!!!!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG!!!! Today is the first day I've started checking my cervix. I checked it in the early afternoon today and I CLEARLY felt it firm and closed. Just now checked it again a few hours later and it is very, very squishy and soft!!! Does this mean I'm Oing now or will be tomorrow? DTD tonight or in the am? Help me girls!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your cervix can stay SHOW usually until just after your O, so you are definitely in the window now!

No EWCM still? I would think you definitely want to DTD either tonight or tomorrow, since it sounds like your BD from last night probably was more of a 48 hours prior to O and not a 24 hours prior. Which is great, if you were shooting for 0-2 and 0 you just might hit that after all.

Timing is hard on this, but it sure sounds like you'll O in the next 24 hours. If you're able to DTD in the am I would wait since I remember you said DH has tested for low sperm count before, and since you DTD last night it would be best to give him more than 24 hours to build back up IMO. Make sure to get him some caffeine in the am before if you do BD then!

FX for you!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I think we will wait till tomorrow am to dtd. Won't be able to get any caffeine in him beforehand since he will be getting up at 4:30am for work. My temp may be slightly off due to waking and hour earlier than usual. I think it'll be ok though.

Still no ewcm but crossing my fingers it will show up in the middle of the night.

Begonia thank you so much for helping me with all of this!! If I get my BFP I may have to send you a gift!! Btw I'm stalking you!! Testing tomorrow?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am happy to talk thru it with you! It's not like we can talk like this with friends IRL; at least I know I can't :-)

lol about stalking me! I'm 10 dpo in the am but think I am going to wait to test til 12 dpo. My gut tells me I am pg but my gut also told me DD2 was a boy and that clearly didn't work out! Time will tell though :-)

good luck to you in the am!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you have done it well!!!!! FX!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! Looks like a great attempt to me as well.
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast