Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm, good cholesterol levels.....that is intriguing! I will ask what mine are, if I can get a blood draw for it.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by soontobesix View Post

I love this board! I feel like I learn something new on here everyday
    Definitely! It is great
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! So this is more than intriguing to me. First question that popped in my head then... If sex hormones are produced from cholesterol, would having low cholesterol directly impact whether you are able to have a boy? My cholesterol (total, LDL, HDL) across the board has always been unbelievably low and I have three girls. Low to the point that they think they have to re-test the numbers to double check they did it right. Any mommies of lots of little girls have super low cholesterol??? How about you mommies to little boys? What do your cholesterol levels look like??? This would play straight into the diet that you suggest Atomic (high everything) in order to sway boy and up T.

I love this board! I feel like I learn something new on here everyday
    That is really intriguing! My cholesterol is normal but the doctor did praise me for having higher numbers of good cholesterol (which I attributed to my love of eating nuts! )

I do think it's a hair more complicated than that though because your body does decide what hormones to make and how much of them with what it has, and also your lifestyle can affect your hormone levels...still, this could be an "aha" moment!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saying Atomic... I think you could write a book and make millions.
    Aww, thanks!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Aww, thanks!
    I agree - I was trying to think why I was so excited about getting home from work (besides seeing my beautiful boys!) and then I realised that it's Friday, Atomic's back
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic- I've been on the supps for 4 months now and I've dropped EPO. I'm vegan so I don't take Fishoil but do take flaxseed and Algae sups. I was taking L-arg but stopped it now. I'm really struggling with Ewcm and my O has been getting delayed to the Girl spectrum for timing.

Somebody recommended FertileCM and I've ordered it but now Im reading this and am not sure if it is a good idea?

I know I tried Mucinex a couple of times as I'm not attemtping till later this month and it did give me EWCM the following day. Green Tea dried me out too.

What do you think/suggest?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

CM supps - experiences??

I have just started fish oil vitamin D increased my ewcm n lemon water +boy friendly diet
    Last edited by Auzair; August 15th, 2014 at 03:44 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The problem is that epo and flaxseed ALONE without the fish oil, not only may dry up CM but may even sway PINK. You need to get some coconut oil in there and/or some sort of vegan Omega 3 type supp (there are some made from algaes) Are you taking algae itself or the omega 3 derived from algae?

If L-arg dried up your CM, it's the active ingredient in Fertile CM so I'd probably not have you go that route.

Green tea has similar hormonal effects to the flaxseed so if you're dry on flaxseed, that's not surprising that green tea is having the same effect for you.

with mucinex. that is probably going to be mandatory for you - and I'd start it right after AF ends and go 3 days past ovulation (that's more than I have people take usually, but it's fine and safe to take it htat long)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Staying well hydrated matters alot with cm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Update for this cycle; I dropped a lot of stuff; I continued with:

False Unicorn: It has regulated my temps being lower during fertile days and back to regular higher temps on the cycle.

Omega Algae Dha Epa: Replacement for Fishoil it's been better than the flaxseed and Epo for sure.

Fertile CM: Took it only for 4 days twice daily. This cycle I had EWCM

Mucinex tabs: I took these from after AF-O twice daily and gave them to DH. I had EWCM and DH Stuff was not clumpy

Tim Horton's Green Tea: The green tea I had at home was not working it had something in it. My husband stopped at Tim Horton's and it was colder that day So I ordered a green tea. That evening I had and abundance EWCM I was in tears or joy because this was my first EWCM in abundance in my whole life. The next day I was dry again and I was sad because we were on our trip and I had no opk's to test and I thought that's it. But the following day we went to Tim Horton's Again and I had green tea and 40 mins later EWCM returned. So I looked into it and they sold me the box of tea bags and I read the label it has lemon oil and lemon in it and I remember Auzair told me warm lemon water lowers blood sugar level so I'm only going to take it in the afternoon and evening. Every brand of Green tea has different ingredients added to it.

Orange/Grapefruit: During our trip I had Oranges once everyday. One evening snack I had Oranges with some Grapefruit slices. Lots of honeydew melon, pineapple, apple slices lots of fruit in Mexico. I think it also helped in my EWCM. The fresh fruit is way better than the fruit juices. I took pure fruit juices before and they did not work for me.

Lemon Water or Drink: Because I was a pop addict I started with some Old Country 1.5 tsp Lemonade powder with Clubsoda and 1tbs fresh lemon juice. Then just Alkaline water with Lemonade powder and lemon juice. Now it's Alkaline water with 2 tbs Lemon Juice. When I have a craving then I go back to the lemon powder, club soda, and lemon juice mix. I drink at least 60-70 oz or more a day. With all the food and this I feel very full.

Garlic: I'm Indian and our cuisine contains a lot of garlic anyways but I do mix it up and when i have pasta and pesto I have raw garlic with it. I don't notice any difference that way but maybe it's helping with the testosterone?

EPO: Did nothing for me and delayed/messed with my O.

Flaxseed Oil: I saw no results with this and it delayed/messed with my O.

L'arganine: I saw no results with this either maybe messed with my O

Tribulus Terrestris: I found I had more energy to do weight, I began becoming more competitive and a little ball of fire like DH says but I think I'm getting cramps with this. I have stopped this and will keep you posted.

All The extra supplements and vitamins and stopping dairy completely were making me feel sick. It's been a little over a week and I'm feeling a little relieved my body felt overwhelmed I was taking too much of everything and going overboard I think with this sway. I will keep you guys posted for next cycle.

11. Thanks Anthony thanked for this post
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast