Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How solid is the hot junk = more girls theory??

I remember reading a while back about how men with certain jobs where they are exposed to more heat have more girls. Something to do with heat and sweating lowering sperm count?

I mentioned in a previous post that my husband works with molten metal, and it gets pretty hot in there, especially this time of year. He also wears briefs to work but changes into boxers as soon as he gets home. I'm trying to convince him to wear boxers to work but apparently they are uncomfortable.

I'm feeling pretty down & out about this today because I'm wondering if all this swaying I'm planning will be all for nothing because my husband isn't a boy-friendly person at all... he smokes, works in a hot environment, wears briefs... and there is nothing he can really do about it?? I guess my question is according to stats how much does the man really have to do with swaying? If I make my body and my environment more boy friendly, do we have a good chance?

Sorry that was a lot to read, if anyone does read... kind of venting over here lol, I think I'm looking for some reassurance.
    Thanks

successful boy swayer!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm betting you can counteract his "hot balls" with 3 attempts. It's all about increasing the amount of sperm in there ready to meet the egg. Have a nice O before and after at least one attempt to make it the friendliest environment possible for all that sperm.

Good luck and enjoy ALL my blue dust
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LilithWiser1979 View Post
    I'm betting you can counteract his "hot balls" with 3 attempts. It's all about increasing the amount of sperm in there ready to meet the egg. Have a nice O before and after at least one attempt to make it the friendliest environment possible for all that sperm.

Good luck and enjoy ALL my blue dust
    Thank you!! Congrats on your baby girl, all the best

successful boy swayer!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do think it makes a difference, the reason I believe that is just what you say - many studies from so many different places and it comes down to anything that hurts the sperm, seems to sway pink. Not only heat, but other stuff too. Men have to be bringing something to the table or the studies would not all be so one-sided like they are.

But all is not lost, you can do what you can do and you will be in with a better chance than if you had done nothing, YK?

Above all else, one thing he can control is the smoking. I have done tons of plans at this point and the % of blue swayers where the husband was smoking is very high (if I had to guess I would say 40% of my blue custom swayers have the husband a smoker). The % of pink swayers is very low (if I had to guess I would say less than 2%). It is so strong a trend that I am really convinced the smoking is a big deal. It is the one thing my husband did for our successful sway, and he didn't evne smoke that much.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes powderedstars liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I need to stop giving my DH a hard time about his occasional cigar, lol !
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sucks, but I'm going to go for it and hope all turns out well. I'd be happy with another girl in the end and you wont get your dream gender if you don't try lol

successful boy swayer!