Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was veggie for 4 years during college! Loved it actually, but I did do dairy and eggs and rarely would eat fish. DH wooed me on a camping trip by bringing portabellas to grill instead of beef ... his friends made fun of him but he did get the girl

I gradually added in more meat the years after college, mostly bc DH refused to eat veggie meals (after all, he had me at that point!) but when I got pg with my girls I still probably only ate red meat once every 2-3 weeks, and more days than not I was meatless. I ate a LOT of veggie burger lunches and got really good at making my own ... I might pull that out again since meat hasn't been working well (at all) with this pg.

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are willing to eat dairy, hallumi cheese would be great for a boy sway, high in fat, protein and seriously high in sodium!! It's lovely grilled on the barbie!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah sweet, Swish, I will try that! Begonia, LOL at your Dh with the portos.....that was indeed a SMOOTH MOVE.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks L, this is great Im not a big meat eater at all, Im lucky to eat meat twice a week.

DD1 DD2

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I've been eating meat, just not much of it. I did hope to transition to a meatless diet sooner, but I think I was worried about messing up my sway with a big body change like that, so I wanted to wait. But now, maybe it is a good time to work on that for both DH and I. Maybe the change will help him? Although I worry about him not getting enough protein, hence, T levels not being good, which isn't good for sperm production at all.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update - working on the "InBetweeners" diet cookbook for Blue Swayers who are vegetarians and Pink Swayers who don't want to do the LE Diet...recipes will be protein from beans, grain, eggs, nuts, and dairy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Update - working on the "InBetweeners" diet cookbook for Blue Swayers who are vegetarians and Pink Swayers who don't want to do the LE Diet...recipes will be protein from beans, grain, eggs, nuts, and dairy.
    YOU ROCK!!!! Thank you!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since i found out i'm having a girl after being on diet for absolute ages i've been doing a little research about vegetarian men & i found that if DH is a vegetarian you are more likely to have girls but if DW is a vegetarian & DH isnt then there's a better chance of boys. Just something i noticed, it could be just the few i asked

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydes56 View Post
    Since i found out i'm having a girl after being on diet for absolute ages i've been doing a little research about vegetarian men & i found that if DH is a vegetarian you are more likely to have girls but if DW is a vegetarian & DH isnt then there's a better chance of boys. Just something i noticed, it could be just the few i asked
    That is interesting actually. A friend of mine who is a vegetarian just had a son. Her DH isn't a vegetarian. I was so convinced she was going to have a girl too.
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bec, maybe there's something to it. My DH smokes too but i know hundreds of boys who've been conceived when DH smokes so i honestly think i'm having a girl because my DH is a vegetarian. His brother who's also a vegetarian only has girls

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast