Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

supplement brands

okay i bought most of our supps from vitamin shoppe and to save money i bought the generic vitamin shoppe brand. now why do some capsules look identical? all white generic capsules. they better not be sugar pills!!! is pent a lot of money..what brands di you guys like?
    i also got a solgar l-arg which i think is good. when i asked the lady at vit shop, she said its all the same (generic vs brand name). just a matter of preference.

my husb started his supps and he says he doesnt feel anything yet ARRGHH!! better not be sugar pills and they better do SOMETHING TO HIM. im soo impatient and already disappointed in his diet changing involvement. the only thing he ll do is supps so they better work!!! ;-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What does he expect to feel? I'm not sure I've ever "felt" different from any supps I've taken. Vitamin Shoppe brand s/b fine. MY DH started out fully supporting me and doing supps, EW's, whatever it took. At the end all he put into this sway was sperm. I do appreciate that part of his involvement though.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only things I've ever really noticed from my supps is increased ewcm and also getting really regular with bms (sorry tmi!)

DH doesn't ever notice much of anything from supps
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well i guess when *i* took teh l-arg i had soem side effects like increased heart beat anxiety but just after 2 doses. and then fater that i felt really energetic, naturally, i felt good/better not drowsy and dopey. my dh did say he felt like he had low grade headaches if anythings icne he started teh supps..but who knws where all of these symptoms really do stem from? dh also says he decreased his coffee intake (i was ecstatic when he told me! ),, so could be from that too..who knows...just hope those generic brands arent sugar pills! since you really cant tell a HUGE diff (with supps)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    gizmo-I also have some low headaches some days now that I started on all sups. So must be from one of the sups.

Mostly I order things from amazon because all is so expensive! I buy the grape seed caps. from vitamin world , just because we have that here in the next town.

I would love to know what kind of CoQ10 you guys take and from where??
    My DH is taking the ubiquinol CoQ10 to have high sperm count by Sept.and it's over 30$ /month so I don't want to take that from him. I just need a regular one for me. I got it from walmart some soft gels but Im not sure about it...
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the kind that we use is from the vitamin shoppe, it's "dr ronald hoffman, advanced ubiquinol coq10 100mg (bioavailable and active form of coq10) 60 softgels for about 30-35 dollars (on sale at the time).
    i dont touch those things as they are worth gold. so they are for dh ONLY around the 2 month point prior to attempt. but he started everything else.

what does coq10 do for us girls?

i wa slooking at amazon too and ive gotten some things from them but in case i run out i want to be able to stay with a consistent brand and get it right away. also when i figured in teh cost of shipping it was about teh same her (if i got store brands)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DH is taking the CoQ10 for like a month now (don't remember exact.) there is a post about it here but can't find it...that someones DH was taking the same ubi. coq10 and it did higher the sperm count every month higher. So yeah I pay all this money for it in hope that it will be high by Sept.!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what does coq10 do for us girls?
    I forgot...man so much info here I can't remember all!
    Hope some1 tell us.
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    same here, dh is always giving me the eye when i come hom ewith new pills...so this BETTER work ;-)
    i think i read thatarticle and it said there was improvement in DH after only a month...which is a good sign!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah it said that! so it's a good sigh for sure! I guess I just want to make sure DH 's is super high or so
    +1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast