Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I have them too! Remember, most of body hair distribution is genetic and there IS actually a hairy-toe gene believe it or not!!

It's only when you notice CHANGES in body hair that it is an indication of something going differently in your bod.

YAY Team Hairy-Toe!!
    LMAO I have hair on my big toes!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So happy I found this site. I also think vitamin D is key in a boy sway. I have girls and also just started on a vitamin D replacement pill because mine has always been so low.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not only will it help your sway, but it's also GREAT for you!

Glad you found us too!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bumping this updated thread

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When the gelatin drinks should be started to help the sway.. I'll be starting TTC by November.. Can I start now ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have honestly had such poor compliance with the gelatin drinks that I don't have a good feel for if 6 weeks is enough or if 12 is better.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello

Would getting competitive e.g. trying to beat someone at computer games regularly, help raise testosterone levels and therefore sway blue?

Or as you said originally, does testosterone level probably not make much difference to a sway?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe! It can't hurt! I even suggest that in my blue custom sway plans.

Look at it this way - even if T levels alone don't sway, it doesn't hurt to do that!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's true, given a chance and a kid in bed I would do that anyway haha!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    On the French Gender Diet, and then on the IG Diet which is a spinoff of the FGD, they do not allow calcium or dairy. But I've done a lot of investigating after I realized I always eat tons of dairy and have 4 boys, and witnessed several sways fail where the people were doing the minerals exactly perfectly and found a lot of evidence that calls that into question. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-CONTROVERSIAL

On my High Everything Diet, full fat dairy is included for blue swayers if they choose to include it because the protein, fat, cholesterol, and other nutrients in the dairy sway blue (and I believe they sway blue A LOT). Full fat dairy also increases fertility and will help you get pregnant.
    About that atomic, something came back to me lately : while searching for supps for vitD and potassium, I happened to meet with people online who were researching it because health reasons -> read they had some kind of sickness that wouldn't allow them to synthetize or keep potassium/vitD in their bodies. They were all talking about something that hit me : that their docs recommended the other supp (either vitD supps for potassium deficient or potassium supps for vitD deficient) because these two do seem to help each-other stay in the body in great quantities. So if I understood well, if you want to keep all your vit D, raise your potassium. If you want to keep most of your potassium, raise your vitD. I wonder if the results of FGD/IG about potassium having something to do with blue is BECAUSE blue moms happen to get more vitD. And incidentally, while pink moms are quite good with cal/mag, they are low on both potassium/vitD.

It wouldn't surprise me they never thought about looking into the power of vitD for a blue sway because in France vitD is the most forgotten vit ever ! On the other hand, France is ALL about minerals. Everyone here has already taken minerals supps once in his/her life, especially calcium ! The same cannot be said for vits except the all-ruling vit C and now B12 because vegans. Search a french multi, french reinforced food (breakfast cereals or else) vit D is NEVER added, or is present in ridiculous quantities. Even for milk, I remember only ONE brand of "enhanced" milk that added it... because it's good for calcium haha ! Outside of vit C and B, no doc will either think about recommending vitA or D and naturally, people won't think about it either. What you hear the most, when someone feels unhealthy and/or lacking something is "must be low on cal/mag/vitC, I should take some". Their docs will say exactly the same. If you happen to ask about the other vits you get "Why these ? Do you have some medical condition we're not aware of ? If you want them, eat a few fruits, it should be okay"

But they are SO quick to precribe cal/mag at the drop of a hat !

Also, still weirded out about the thing with dairy being not good for a pink sway since I had my two girls while gorging on it and whole at that (never liked the skimmed ones). Whole milk, only cheese made of whole milk, ice cream, all that in great quantities, especially while TTC...
    On the other hand I'm low on vitD (and potassium... and proteins). I never tan in the sun, no matter how much hours I spend under it. I don't burn red either though so it's not a prob of being too pale naturally. Well, since taking woman one a day I do tan and VERY quickly and easily ! It's a first and I'm sure it's because of vitD !

I think it's a big key for a sway and the potassium is high in blue not necessarily because it sways blue but because the higher vit D will cause it to rise too ? The updated FGD has abandonned the potassium supps because it wasn't helping the sway much apparently. But still not thinking about looking for vitD. The minerals steal all the glory here really !
    Last edited by Sora; April 25th, 2019 at 04:42 AM.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast