Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

EGS MSU TTC Boy...JOIN ME!

hi girls,

i'm pretty newcomer here. As recommended by some forum members, I would like to start a discussion thread regarding Extreme Gender Swaying using the Swim Up technique for those TTC a BOY.

Now I know that some on here, believe this technique isn't any better than others or actually works, but after having a very difficult time going through IVF, PGD and Natural Swaying method, I don't want to get into a big discussion about the sucess rates, so please please leave that out and COME AND JOIN ME.

I could really do with all the advice and help.

Hope you'll join and contribute for success with

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey hon...I just wanted to wish you the best of luck!! EGS MSU just isn't for me, way too much messing around and no evidence to support that it has any effect....but I hope you are a OHW and get that little blue bean!!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your support Princess of Pink. Even if you don't want to try out EGS, please do post any info you know about it if you can.

Thank You!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Living in the USA makes buying all the supplies easier and a hell of a lot cheaper!! I am in Australia and the brief period I considered giving it a go...I discovered it was going to cost me a small fortune to buy everything needed, on top of all the supps and stuff because without diet/supps no matter how many 'boys' you stick up there...if you have a hostile environment good chances that one and only girl that get in will win the race. Are you in the USA??
    Our 6-pack of girlies

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know use flava on here gave it a try last time and I'm sure she could provide assistance to you! Good luck with your sway!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aqua also did MSU for one of her tries for her little boy she's pg with now (although she did a natural try within a day or two, so who knows which one was the "winner") so hopefully she can pop on and give you some advice. Good luck!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what to say...I did msu with the diet ect ect for a boy and got a girl. But almost everyone else got what they wanted so I really have no clue why not me? I did it good for sure. But I also had 4 msu m/c so who knows if it was all girls or boys? I did this ttc for almost 2 years all together I don't want to do it again.
    And I read it here that some studies show even after a swim up the sort is 50/50? So I don't know why the success rate is like 80% after a 50/50 swim up??
    Anyway sure you can try it it did worked for most of us and you don't need much to it. A incubator , microscope, test tubes, pipette , syringe, IC, EW , pretty much that's it.
    I have all this lol because I thought I will do it again , but no. Just dtd 2 times or TBM 2 times we'll see which one.
    Oh I think Aqua did TBM and not MSU.
    Hope you don't need to practice a lot , lot's of us had a hard time making the damn EW float.Anyway GL to you!
    +1

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks very much girls. FYI, I live in uk.

@ flava - I've already got a cheapy microscope. I'm having difficulty getting hold of the rest of the stuff, so if you or anyone can give me an exact list of items needs (make/model etc...) then i'll get the stuff together.

thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, Flava, I think you are right, she did TBM, my bad!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i tried MSU but really never get a luck to float EW ,, always got a mixture of everything , it was really panic but yea i m short tempered and dont ve that much patience .
    2007 2009 and TTC in 2012

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast