Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Starting new cycle

FS agreed to increase dose to 75 for cd 2-6. I have PCOS but it appears to be mild.

This cycle it has been 50mg 2-6 but I had the same timeline as I did without clomid with just one follicle, same size, same ovulation day.

Positive was the ovulation was stronger even compared to last cycle with a trigger shot. Progesterone came back higher as well.

Unfortunately it has not worked so I am counting down to AF so I can start this new cycle.

Currently I am taking prenatal vitamin, Vit D 3, and extra folic acid.

Started COQ 10 today and also EPO. FS said I was fine to take the EPO while taking clomid but forgot to check about the COQ 10. Hopefully it is ok.

I am drinking pomegranate juice from CD 1, grape fruit juice once I finish clomid and I am still working on cutting back coffee/increasing water. Thankfully we are moving into colder weather here so bring on the tea and hot chocolate.

Still making sure I eat almonds, dried apricots and not skipped breakfast.

Is there anything else I am missing? Is there any chance the 75mg will move O date?

DH is due to go overseas 2 days before I ovulate

Trying to keep busy and plan ahead. Yesterdays negative blood test was really hard to accept and today cramps have been coming almost hourly. Guess the progesterone did it's job and made a good lining.

1 last baby to join our family.
    Hoping and trying for

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/57da58

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have always heard not to do EPO with Clomid and I"d have you drop it. Everything else ok.

Yes the Clomid may move up O date, FX for you guys that it does. Is there any way he can postpone???
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks janse thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cd1 today so I am looking at taking the clomid from 2-6 then starting EPO.
    That should be fine I think. FS didn't have a problem with EPO especially when I explained the lack of fertile cm. I tried robitussin. the only one I could find had other active ingredients and didn't make any difference to cm.
    I found these but not sure if they are close to mucinex or when to take them
    MUCUS RELIEF- CHEST 400mg 200 Immediate-Release Tablets | Kirkland Signature | Personal Care

Unfortunately he can't move the travel date. Also misses out on my graduation so yeh I am pretty disappointed .

1 last baby to join our family.
    Hoping and trying for

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/57da58

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes they're the same. The nice thing about the Guan. is that it's pretty safe so you can just start it whenever and take it as long as need be and then it will be in your system when you O (since that can be unpredictable on clomid!)

Happy graduation too - so sorry DH will not be there!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ