Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Blue daily chat thread :)

I've noticed more blue swayers around lately, please pop in and say hi!

Just a bit of history, I have been lucky enough to have had 2 blue succesful sways after a run of 3 girls before them. I am 100% sure that it was thanks to the HE diet and lifestyle that they are here I also have a jumble of 5 others! but it was the last 5 which convinced me of the HE/LE difference in gender swaying.

Top tips for blue

For blue we are trying to improve nutrition and condition so that out bodies are in good steady condition at conception favoring a blue bundle

Try and eat as natural as possible, plenty of meat, dairy, fruit and vegetables. Snacks of more fruit, vegetables, dairy and meats lol, and don't forget nuts, nuts for me were a daily and main snack source instead of the usual bread, biscuits, cakes and chocolate I was reaching for, remember the old saying ' More boys are born after a good nut harvest!'
    And eggs!Forgot eggs too d'oh. Eggs are an excellent source of preotein, if you can have eggs 3+ times a week eggcelent! (sorry resisted it 1st time)

A daily womens one a day vitamin, preferably the normal one a day rather than the prenatal as the one a day contains more general healthy vitamins

Wheatgrass!! I forgot my favorite wheatgrass! I would highly recommend a wheatgrass supplement whether tablets, powder or freshly pressed if you are really good. Absolutely full of nutrients! My tip for this is to take this first thing in the morning as it will give you a real kick midday and if you take it too late you may not be able to sleep til late lol, its that good! Wheatgrass would definitely be on the top of my sway list, big thumbup to Atomic for recommended this one

VItamin D, an extra dose of this helps the body to absorb all the other vitamins

Folic acid, say no more

Fish oil, a good quality fish oil will helps with your omegas and helps increase CM (cervical mucous)

If needed robitussin or pressed can be taken to further help with CM

Try and turn some of that extra protein and nutrition into muscle, you dont need to join a gym and over do it, just some extra weight work around the home 3+ times a week or a little daily. Simple things like lifting the children up alot in a game or lifting the back wheels of your pushchair of the ground as you walk all helps. High cardio sways pink so try and switch your cardio to strength training if you are an avid keep fitter

AT attemp time try and get around 3-5 attempts in before and during your fertile window, the idea is to fill those cervical crypts! why this encourages blue conceptions we dont know! it just does, so BD away

2. Thanks goodmom, prayingforababyboy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That wasn't meant to turn into an assay lol, just a quick basic introduction to the general idea for HE Atomic if your passing feel free to amend or add notes to the above if you thinking I have left general stuff out or am off the mark with something

So Hello again to everyone

4. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Likes True Blue liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! Can you give me the skinny in the baking soda/ egg whites? I'm on my every other day DTD part of my cycle. I know there's mixed thoughts about them. Just leave my vagina alone (lol!) or are these methods recommended?
    & praying and swaying for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love u ELP lol .... tht is a great thread and a great thought to share ur positive experience of swaying ... thank u so much for being so helpful and taking a step forward to help others ...i m currently now on cd6 and looking forward for my attempt in 2 weeks time....yes i do ov late by cd 16-17 or 20 ...
    Will for sure keep an eye on this thread and will also disturb u alot and others by asking many questions lol
    One for now can i ask is there anything else i can do in this time i mean from Af-O??

7. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay, a blue chat thread!! I'm cd3 and soooooo super excited!
    Goodmom~ I've heard that you up coconut water, v8 & green tea daily if your not already doing it.... Maybe someone else can chime in....I think you & I will O around the same time!!
    Also, is any one doing the robitussin? If so, how much & when to start taking it??
    ELP~ what was your strength training routine for your successful blue sways?

9. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys I've been posting so much I'd say you know my story.

I started moving in a HE direction in September 2014. From that point we made huge changes in our diet/lifestyle. I gained around 7lb from Sept to Dec 2014. I maintained that weight from Dec to March 2016 when I kicked into full HE meaning I started adding in the snacks & tracking on MFP. I add in the V8 & Brewers yeast, coconut water in the run up to O.
    Between March 2015 & May 2015 I gained another 7lb and am now maintaining that again.
    Supps are Multi Vits, Fish Oil, EPO (cutting this due to longer AF) Coq10, Folic, VitD, Probiotics.
    I have been walking every other day, very brisk for 40 mins. The days in between I lift weights for 30mins and have built a nice bit of muscle.
    Our first attempt was in May - BFN.
    We are days away from Ovulation now for our second attempt

I take robitussin 10ml x 3 a day
    Also using pre-seed for all attempts.
    Last edited by True Blue; June 5th, 2015 at 02:00 PM.
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

11. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx Ash yes i m having pineapple and apple juice regularly plus will start now on coconut juice also ... my hubby brought me coconut milk with added calcium ...can i drink tht too ?
    Yes ash we might attempt on same time yayyyy
    I m planning to take robitussin frm last day of af-o ...
    Trueblue hope we all get positive news in this month ...

13. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay True, you'll be the first of us blue swayers with an attempt in for this month!! Fx & GL!
    Thanks for the robitussin info ladies!!
    Goodmom~ I don't see why not about the coconut milk!

15. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crashing in to say hi and dump some blue dust here for you I love you blue swayers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

17. Thanks Ashforblue, goodmom thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll take it, thx Hitme!!

19. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast