Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How soon do supplements help sperm?

Anyone know this? I'm curious because I could see supplements helping women prepare for a boy quickly by creating a healthier body overall. With men it seems like it's not helpful unless they've been taking them for the 70-something days it takes to create new sperm.

I'm obviously questioning because dh and I started our hardcore swaying with 4-5 weeks before our first attempt. I feel like it won't help him a ton. Anything I should have him do to prepare? He eats pretty healthy and does weightbaring exercises daily. He does work a lot though. He's an engineer during the week and a lot of weekends he helps his dad with his carpet business. Would all that work and the weekend labor away pink?

Sorry this turned into a lot of questions. Anyone's opinion is welcome! ☺️

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would think it would help but I have no idea? They produce those guys often!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No one really knows for sure and I feel like anything is better than nothing.

Don't worry about the things you can't control. We have gotten boys with blue sways under all sorts of less than ideal circumstances with swaying.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was recently looking through my old ff charts and remembered that all 9 months we were ttc, we consistently dtd every 2-4 days and faithfully took our supplemented and still ended up with a girl. I had dropped every other aspect of swaying. I was having fruit for breakfast, light meals, and barely any exercise. This time I'm focusing more on diet and exercise so hopefully that will help. For some reason I'm always thinking his sperm is the key to the boy but maybe it's more my body. If it takes a couple months to get pregnant, I can just keep telling myself that all the components are coming together.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post