Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

When to start taking supplements?

since nobody replied on my other thread posting it here...

New here and trying to understand things.i am planning a sway April-may next year.i know that for blue we are suppose to start diet at 6 weeks before attempt.what about supplements?do I start them three months before?i have thought of buying a personalised plan also but that's happening in Dec or January so that I have a good 3-4 months window for my perfect sway.supplements I am thinking of taking before atomic can plan my customised sway are multivitamins,coq10,fish oil,maybe probiotics.what about dh?thinking of starting him on multivitamin and coq10.

Also if atomic is around and can answer please tell me since I have almost 6 months for the attempt is it a good idea to take dream membership(I guess there I can talk one to one with you)for the guidance and slowly working on my sway and then when 3 months are left I will buy a personalised plan.

I read your Martha and Mary essay and feel I am more like Mary so I was thinking if I get a mission to accomplish that will be great for my blue sway?

Any advise appreciated!

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would think that its ok to start taking the cheaper ones straight away, things like a stores multi vitamin and fish oil. It would all add to improving condition for your blue sway Also if it were me I would look into adding a wheatgrass supplement, maybe just a couple of times a week, this really picks the body up and will help you get into a really good steady base before you go full out nearer the time It is recommended to be on the diet for at least 6 weeks but the longer the better for general improvements to take effect!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there elp,

Thank you for your reply!
    That's what my plan is to start taking multivitamins and few other things as you mentioned right away.
    Breast feeding and close pregnancy makes me nervous for a blue sway.as my lo will be only 9 months in April.

I saw your daily chat thread and thinking of joining all of you girls there

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello , I am new to the forum and don't know if I should start a new thread for my question. I have Two daughters and would love my next one to be a boy! I tend to have low blood pressure and low blood sugar , is it still ok to take wheatgrass and Brewers Yeast for a boy sway? Will the chromium interfer with the sway? Thanks in advance and sorry if I posted this in the wrong section!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered this in the other thread! LMK if you can't refind it again.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2curlydolls View Post
    Hello , I am new to the forum and don't know if I should start a new thread for my question. I have Two daughters and would love my next one to be a boy! I tend to have low blood pressure and low blood sugar , is it still ok to take wheatgrass and Brewers Yeast for a boy sway? Will the chromium interfer with the sway? Thanks in advance and sorry if I posted this in the wrong section!
    2curly, yes it's usually best to start your own thread to be sure I see every one of the questions.

Yes it's still fine for you to take wheatgrass and brewer's yeast. I'd be careful to skip ACV though with low blood sugar. Be sure you eat 3 meals a day and 2-5 snacks to keep blood sugar up. Protein + carbs at every meal and snack.

Chromium, on paper, is supposed to sway blue but there are a lot of unknowns with it about how it affects hormones. I would prob. skip it unless you need it for health, because it also lowers blood sugar.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ