Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Baby Dance Timing Advice for Baby Boy

Hi- I'm finally getting close to O and I'm not 100% sure on the when the hubby and I should "focus" on the task at hand . Do we start as soon as I see change on the ovulation test or wait 12-hours then BD again every 12-hours.

Thanks!!!!!!

2. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When we conceived our boys we were doing every second day from the day AF finished. I threw in an extra attempt the day I got +opk as well. No wonder I had two boys lol. Best of luck
    2012 2014 2016

4. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is one thing I just can't get my head around. If you are dtd every other day then surely there will be older sperm hanging about and further up the fallopian tube, nearer the egg when it is released. wouldn't this bit make it more girl friendly? Especially if dtd for girl requires one attempt before ovulation occurs... Sorry if I haven't explained this clearly!

6. Thanks goodmom, bre_cooper11 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The theory for blue is that anything that increases fertility increases the chances of having a boy - therefore you want to have as many little swimmers up there as possible once the egg is released!! The whole Shettles idea that male swimmers are faster but weaker (less long living) and female sperm as slower but live longer has been disproven. Therefore you want to release or DTD every 2-4 days from the end of AF to build up sperm count, then once you get your positive opk you should aim for a few attempts in that fertile microwindow - so I think ideally the evening of your positive opk, the next morning, and again the following evening, if you can! If your opk goes positive in the am, you might prefer to do an am attempt, then again that night, then again the following morning. I wouldn't wait for 12 hrs from the test going positive as some people do ovulate 12 hrs after the first positive, and you need to allow time for the sperm to capacitate, so you want to swimmers up there are ready to go before the egg is released. GL!!

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush, goodmom thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are using a new method here that is getting great results. We are having couples DTD unprotected every 2-4 days starting after AF and continuing all cycle long, and then once you get a positive OPK, have an attempt that night, the next morning if possible, and then again the following night.

If you are worried about timing (which has been totally debunked), then you can skip the DTD unprotected but have DH release on his own every 2-4 days, and just have the 3 attempts, one the night of positive OPK, the next the following morning if possible, and again the next night.

We have 70-75% success FOR PINK with one attempt. Whatever you do, try to be in with at least 2 attempts after that positive oPK.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks goodmom, syke thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyo View Post
    This is one thing I just can't get my head around. If you are dtd every other day then surely there will be older sperm hanging about and further up the fallopian tube, nearer the egg when it is released. wouldn't this bit make it more girl friendly? Especially if dtd for girl requires one attempt before ovulation occurs... Sorry if I haven't explained this clearly!
    TIMING DOES NOT SWAY. It has been totally debunked. X and Y sperm live the exact same lenght of time (and one study even found Y sperm stayed viable slightly LONGER than X!!) and studies done with more advanced technology than those 50 year old Shettles ones showed about 50-50 B and G conceived by intercourse every day of the cycle (and even a very small bump on O-1 and O day for GIRLS, not boys) Older sperm are NOT PINK FRIENDLY and they do not make more girls than boys. Shettles was totally wrong and his whole theory about X sperm living longer, was based on a huge biological error that he made that has subsequently been totally debunked. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Thus, it's totally fine to BD unprotected every 2-4 days, it's shown in a recent study that this increases fertilty (everything that increases fertility seems to sway blue) and also researchers speculate that regular exposure to the hormones in your hsuband's semen sways blue as well for reasons we don't yet know.

12. Thanks goodmom, syke thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Just trying to understand here...what does DTD and AF stand for?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Baby Dance Timing Advice for Baby Boy

Quote Originally Posted by francisrich View Post
    DTD- Do the deed (Sex). AF- Aunt Flo (period).
    Sometimes DTD is replaced by BD (Baby dancing = sex)

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by francisrich View Post
    XX already answered your question but just wanted to say hi and welcome.

Most of the abbreviations, you can find in this thread: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...anslation.html