Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommylife View Post
    Hi Atomic how about drinking alkaline water (Essentia Ionized Alkaline 9.5 pH Bottled Wate)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think it does anything at all. Water immediately goes to your stomach where it mixes with stomach acid and becomes very low in pH. I have seen tons of people use these types of products and get opposites (because they relied on them instead of doing the harder parts of swaying.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,

Mum of 2 boys (trying to sway girl soon) but thought I'd add how I believe I got my two sons.

Always ate breakfast first thing in the morning and was quite a big breakfast.
    Big snacker! Never went more than a couple of hours without food, would even snack on biscuits or crackers while at work in between breaks. Naturally skinny so this was never an issue.
    VERY HIGH salt diet. Extra salt on everything and ate lots of salty foods.
    Lots of potatoes, everyday we would have mash or roast potatoes or hot chips etc. I also ate a lot of potatoe chips.
    Lots of meat, lunch and dinner always had some sort of meat.
    Ate tomatoe based foods regularly like bolognase, lasagna etc.
    LOTS of sugar! I would often eat a bag of lollies a day eekkkk, always had desert both after lunch and dinner. Massive sweet tooth.
    Numerous attempts while trying to conceive.

Those are the things I believe swayed blue but who knows.
    FYI I didn't drink coffee or any form of caffeine. I like a cup of tea

EDITING TO ADD- I was on a prenatal vitamin and my calorie intake was super high. Only exercise was walking.
    Hope that helps someone wanting a blue bundle! Giving you all my blue dust, hoping for some pink dust! x
    Last edited by YesIcan2020; May 25th, 2020 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Adding more info

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic, What about Lemon water in the morning? Does that sway blue or pink?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic, What about Lemon water in the morning? Does that sway blue or pink?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lemon water is said to sway blue, though honestly I don't think it does a whole lot.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'm new here and currently swaying pink but thought I'd share what I did to get my boy. We weren't swaying at the time.
    I ate frequently 3 main meals plus at least 2 snacks a day. What I did eat was quite healthy- lots of fruit and veg but also lots of protein (meat, fish, eggs, yoghurt, cheese, nuts). I'm also a sweet tooth and was eating dessert/chocolate pretty much every day. We BD every second day during the fertile window. I was on a pregnancy/prenatal vitamin. I did little exercise- an hour walk maybe twice a week. I am quite an anxious person but in the month we conceived I was on vacation so was pretty relaxed. My DH had pretty much the same diet as me but he exercises daily- mostly cardio (running).
    Swaying for 2020

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks and welcome, Cloudy!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought I would add to this
    Ds1 had no idea about swaying was on holiday in the usa so was at Dunkin doughnuts every morning, lunch usually a hot dog or burger dinner pretty mucj the same qas eating so many calories in the 2 weeks leading up to ovulation, dh was super fit rarely drank alcohol and I drunk lots of tea. Bd every 3 days
    DS tried swaying but was eating lots of chicken eggs and rice, cut out potatoes and tomatoes, used rephresh had 2 attemps just before ovulation.

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought I would add to this my 2 DS unintentional blue sways!

DS1 was conceived just after our wedding. In the lead up I had been gymming a LOT and a lot of weights - and was at my most toned I'd ever been. SO although I was at my thinnest, I was definitey also my most muscley. During honeymoon we were both very ill, so I didn't put on any weight then, but also I wasn't drinking really at all, and hadn't really been for months leading up to conception. I was trying hard to lose weight, and had - but did this my snacking little and often. I can't remember if I was taking vitamins - but what I was eating would probably have been very healthy, and lots of high protein snacks like meat and eggs to fill me up. I didn't know when I ovulated but we BD a lot - most days I think.

2nd DS took 4 months to conceive. I was a lot heavier (never lost baby weight after DS1) and don't think I was eating particularly healthily on purpose, but generally we eat quite well with lots of veg. I had been going to the gym to do more weight type training once or twice a week. I was definitely drinking at this point, but I don't think it was every day at all. We did SMEP the month we successfully conceived (had had a CP 2 months before) - so all in all I think we ticked a lot of boxes for blue sway. I LOVED cereal so am certain I was having cereal every morning.

Both times I wouldn't have JD and am sure I woul'dve laid with my hips raised up as was actively TTC.

I am pregnant again now and had started LE diet but only for about 3 weeks, no breakfast, daily alcohol and coffee and only BD once. We got pregnant first month which surprised me as we hadn't quite decided we wanted to definitely TTC! I JD after a few mins. Gender unknown at the moment but I really hope it was different enough to make the difference and give us a girl!!!! 4 weeks to go until NIPT results...

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes YesIcan2020 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!! Sending you tons of pink dust!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 9th, 2020 at 10:32 AM.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast