Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    This is a great thread (and the one about "how we got our girls!")!!

For me, first son was probably pretty textbook boy sway! I conceived him 9 months after my wedding and while I had lost a lot of weight prior to my wedding, I gained about 10-15 pounds back from the wedding to when I got pregnant (oops!). I ate breakfast everyday - usually cereal! I was obsessed with cereal at the time! I also ate a lot of salads, veggies, healthy foods in addition to consuming a lot calories. So high calorie, high nutrient diet! I was taking prenatal vitamins and we used "Pre seed". Two attempts - day before & day of ovulation.

Second son I was up 10 pounds from when I conceived my first due to not losing the baby weight. Again high calorie diet, lots of dairy plus I was taking calcium & magnesium supplements (in attempts to sway girl!). Also, we had just completed a cross country move just a few weeks before getting pregnant so my stress levels were high. DTD several days in a row leading up to ovulation, including day before ovulation.

Good luck in your boy sways! Little boys are CRAZY but a lot of fun!
    This sounds exactly like how we got our boys, especially the part about gaining weight after the wedding. And then another 10 lbs lol. That was exactly what I did. My poor husband haha
    - 2010, - 2014, TTC 2016

2. Thanks Cocosagirl thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush, ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jdd1017 View Post
    This sounds exactly like how we got our boys, especially the part about gaining weight after the wedding. And then another 10 lbs lol. That was exactly what I did. My poor husband haha
    I know right? I was at my lowest weight ever when I got married. Now I'm at my highest weight Sigh. At least swaying for a girl should help that!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Please! And thanks for your shares!!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, just dropping in to spread some blue babydust! I got all 3 boys while unintentionally swaying blue, I didnt have a preference but was hoping for a shot at pink with DS3!

-I was an all day grazer, constantly snacking, eating little and often.
    -I was at my highest weight, on DS3 he was conceived a couple of months after my wedding. I had lost a lot of weight and had put every single lb back on in the months afterwards.
    -I was taking flaxseed oil on and off to help with dry eyes on DS1 & DS2 and it dramatically increased EWCM the months I took it.
    -DTD every day for 8 days leading up to ovulation, Ov day and the day after. Had big O every time. Lay with hips propped up for at least 30 mins afterwards.
    -Lived on fortified cereals too! Ate 3 bowls a day sometimes!

Best of luck to you all on your journeys to get lovely little blue bundles!
    Proud mama of and 1

Expecting #4 July 2017

Hoping, wishing and praying for

8. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How I got my boy. Unintentionally swayed blue. I REALLY wanted a boy, but had no idea that what I was doing was swaying boy:

-I was taking prenatal vitamins with DHA
    -Had gained about 15 pounds from ideal weight recently before TTC
    -Eating and snacking a lot, especially a big red meat eater (now vegetarian, lol)
    -Ate breakfast cereal every morning for a month or more
    -did a lot of strength training exercise
    -drank an alkaline green drink mix everyday
    -conceived on the sperm meets egg plan on the second cycle TTC
    -husband wore loose boxers and was super fit: no smoking, no drinking, no fast food. Lots of exercise and multi vitamins and supplements

I was also drinking lots of decaf green tea and avoided caffeine and alcohol completely, except in the TWW, I had two shots of tequila at Thanksgiving. Lol!

Sticky blue baby dust to everyone who needs it!!
    Last edited by Lissastick; June 24th, 2016 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Left something out and spelling errors!
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

10. Likes atomic sagebrush, DesiG liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure if I've already posted on the previous thread but I thought I'd add my story as it's a little more complex than some of the ones I'm reading.

DS1 was a honeymoon baby so I was really slim and had been eating healthily for months, but in the fortnight he was conceived I ate freely and drank wine and cocktails daily. So a bit of a mixed bag there, some blue some pink. I wasn't taking any Prenatals as I'd not expected to be so lucky so soon but I do typically take supplements (Vit C, Vit B Complex, Zinc, Omega 3 and herbs for my gut).

DS2 was conceived while I was on a girl friendly diet. I don't remember the name but it involved changing your acidity, no red meat, lower fat I think. I believe I carried on on my supplements. Sorry to be vague but I definitely was restricting some things but I wasn't aware of this site, if it existed yet, so it wasn't really a sway. We tried the Shettles method so DTD four days before ovulation (I was charting using an OPK machine thing) so we disproved his theory that boy sperm only last two days.

DS3 was my Genderdreaming LE diet failed sway. I went all out on the diet losing loads of weight, maybe 28lbs, dropped all my supplements and took antihistamines around our attempt. The diet lengthened my cycles dramatically from 29 days to 44 making it hard to pinpoint ovulation. I also had to up my calories a little in the fourth month to hold my weight steady. But we did FR and then DTD a few times as I think that was the suggestion back then. I was at my lowest weight ever and unfortunately still got a blue bundle.

Some of the details are blurry now as I've not kept a diary but I think that's a reasonable picture of how we got our boys. With all three I was not doing any exercise as such but am an active person who tends to choose the stairs over the lift/elevator.
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Weezie you're one of the superheroes who got sway opposites with many attempts because if we would not have had that period of time when we thought that frequency/jelly/antihistamine was what was really swaying, we would never have learned about number of attempts and that all the rest of that stuff was actually neutral. No one had even GUESSED that could possibly be the case and you guys from that era are the ones who did the "heavy lifting" for everyone's benefit. It was only through you guys that we learned about that.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 24th, 2016 at 12:09 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes weeziewoozles liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No regrets from me. DS3 is an angel
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a great read thank you for all the information - it's really over whelming, this is our last baby and I'm so so desperate for it to be blue, I want to get my swag perfect, least then I know I have done everything I can!!

How long were you all on the blue diet before conciving?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingblue16. View Post
    This is a great read thank you for all the information - it's really over whelming, this is our last baby and I'm so so desperate for it to be blue, I want to get my swag perfect, least then I know I have done everything I can!!

How long were you all on the blue diet before conciving?
    I lived my life the blue way. Breakfast, lunch, dinner with snacks inbetween. Usually a meat at dinner. Lots of chicken. I just ate what and how I wanted. Nothing was prohibited. Nothing was off limits. I would eat out of boredom even. If i was hungry close to dinner time, instead of pushing myself to get there I'd have toast or some cheese or I'd chop up some tomato with feta. Coffee and tea most days. Big chocolate fan and I love things like croissants and cheese, cakes, biscuits etc.. (LE showed me just how much and often i used to eat)!!! I don't know the recommended time for blue diet but for me it was 38 years! 😊
    Good luck with your sway xx

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

18. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush, amelia10 liked this post
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast