Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

being sick and swaying

NO!!! my girls just got sick with colds (change of weather maybe) just last night. we attempt mid october. i just KNOW its going to pass around the house and will last forever like it did last year (for 2 mos!!).

i know that being sick lowers pH, do you guys think i should postpone ttcing?? i REALLY REALLY do not want to. ive gained TOO much weight than i can handle, the meat/groceries is getting expensive, etc. and i want to be pg already!

but dont just tell me what i want to hear! truth please!!!! (sorry im irritible)

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK, 1st of all, you only ASSUME it's going to be the same like last year, you are NOT sick now right?

1. Try to boost your immunity ( which you are already doing with fresh fruits and veggies every day, orange juice, and RJ/BP which is an excellent immunity booster + it sways blue, of course if you are not allergic to bee products)

2. Boost your DH's immunity with vit C daily - I'm giving mine 500mg of it daily

3. If you do get sick, start antibiotics, they sway blue

Both me and DH were sick last week, DH had fever for 2 days ( lower sperm motility ) and took painkillers for headache ( sway pink arghhh) but on the + side he was on anitibiotics and so was I
    I asked Atomic for opinion and she said with all the supps we're on and me being a perfect image of boy friendly lifestyle (LOL! I wish I was) we should give it a go - like I planned to

So don't stress, just keep up the good work
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
    NO!!! my girls just got sick with colds (change of weather maybe) just last night. we attempt mid october. i just KNOW its going to pass around the house and will last forever like it did last year (for 2 mos!!).

i know that being sick lowers pH, do you guys think i should postpone ttcing?? i REALLY REALLY do not want to. ive gained TOO much weight than i can handle, the meat/groceries is getting expensive, etc. and i want to be pg already!

but dont just tell me what i want to hear! truth please!!!! (sorry im irritible)
    It will ALWAYS be something that is less than ideal...in the summer, it's the heat, in the winter, it's the illness factor. Unless I was REALLY super sick, I would go ahead and TTC.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and i also agree with Zivic...the older I get, I now find that the kids are often catching things that DH and I don't catch at all because we already had them when we were younger, so you can't necessarily assume you will catch anything.

The last time one of my kids got sick, it was because I had a cold sore and the first time a child catches a cold sore, they get very very sick. So I had actually given it to him without even being sick at all (other than a cold sore!!) So you never even know whether you'll catch it or not. GOOD luck!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey remember me? I posted a lot stating this cycle I was sick and had no clue if it was allergy or cold! Well DD4 has a ear infection for 2 weeks now and on second medicine for it because the first did not worked. DD3 was sick too and now DD1 a little bit .I also feel like getting a little cold again.
    We did try anyway because we waited so long just like you! But at least when we did ttc I was feeling good not sick so I hope that's enough.
    let's hope you don't get sick and take some green sups!
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thx everyone. youre right zivic, im assuming..i always assume negatively. i think im just mad that things arent PERFECT (is that "blue-like"?). besides ive been on lemon water, acv for a while so if i do get the illness and it DOES lower my pH, hopefully those things (plus my alkaline diet) will counter it..
    grrr...

June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

My HT son

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the same concerns about getting sick. DH was sick last week, but I didn't get it, thankfully. It is hard to be illness free when you have little ones, but like Atomic said, at some point you won't keep catching everything they get. Unless you are sick during the time you are TTC, or unless DH gets a fever, I would go ahead and TTC!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im all go as of today thanks!

June ER @ HRC
    HB seen at 6w4d!

My HT son

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!! Sending healthy vibes!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THANK YOU!!!!!

June ER @ HRC
    HB seen at 6w4d!

My HT son

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast