Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

August, September, or later?

Hi!

I've been wanting to start ttc blue at the end of the summer for a while. But I also thought I would be done nursing my year and a half old at this point and I'm not yet. That being said, I have slowly started to wean her this week(nothing to do with swaying, I am ready to be done and ready to get a little better sleep).

Anyways I know breastfeeding can sway pink as it may lower your fertility and such(I have been having a normal menstrual cycle for almost six months now). My question is if I was completely done nursing in the next couple weeks should I go ahead and buy the custom swag plan and start ttc August/September? Or should I give it more time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2012 2015 2018

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AMS121518 View Post
    Hi!

I've been wanting to start ttc blue at the end of the summer for a while. But I also thought I would be done nursing my year and a half old at this point and I'm not yet. That being said, I have slowly started to wean her this week(nothing to do with swaying, I am ready to be done and ready to get a little better sleep).

Anyways I know breastfeeding can sway pink as it may lower your fertility and such(I have been having a normal menstrual cycle for almost six months now). My question is if I was completely done nursing in the next couple weeks should I go ahead and buy the custom swag plan and start ttc August/September? Or should I give it more time?

Hello I am too swaying blue. I read somewhere that you should wait 4 months after breast feeding, now Im not sure if that is true, but I stopped in the middle of March and went ahead and tried in June, but did not get pg this time, which usually Everytime my hubby and I ttc we always got pg on the first try, but not this time. So we are now waiting until August. But if anyone would know Im sure Atomic would. Good luck to you. Also I had a normal period the whole time I was breastfeeding.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can always buy a plan and then we can get it all worked out so whenever you're ready on that. Most people do it about 3 months before but it's all about what works best for you personally.

I think TTC in Aug/Sept is plenty of time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiG View Post
    Hello I am too swaying blue. I read somewhere that you should wait 4 months after breast feeding, now Im not sure if that is true, but I stopped in the middle of March and went ahead and tried in June, but did not get pg this time, which usually Everytime my hubby and I ttc we always got pg on the first try, but not this time. So we are now waiting until August. But if anyone would know Im sure Atomic would. Good luck to you. Also I had a normal period the whole time I was breastfeeding.
    That's an Ingender recommendation that I do not believe to be supported by the facts in any way.

It's fine to TTC after weaning or even when still nursing (esp. with regular cycles and/or if baby is 18 months or older)

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You can always buy a plan and then we can get it all worked out so whenever you're ready on that. Most people do it about 3 months before but it's all about what works best for you personally.

I think TTC in Aug/Sept is plenty of time.
    Oh ok. Should I have already started all the supps? The diet is only for six weeks in advance correct? I think I'll probably just plan for starting ttc September and forget August. I will be buying the plan next week, just confirmed with hubby! Thanks, atomic!

2012 2015 2018

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The nice thing about the blue sway supps is they are all safe to take INDEFINITELY so you should start them right away.

6 weeks has had good results but whenever possible I do like you guys to start making better choices as far in advance as possibe - less junk, more meat, fruit, veg, full fat dairy, animal fats

8. Likes DesiG liked this post