Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by love being a mummy View Post
    Everyone who is able to have children should feel very very lucky, it's a great blessing.
    My brother and SIL were trying for about 5 years and gave up. Then after 3 attempts on clomid they were able to conceive. Sadly my nephew was still born at 24 weeks. It made me feel so guilty about my fertility and healthy babies.
    Fertility and easy conception is a GREAT blessing, it really is. I took mine for granted when I had my 2 girls back in my 20s, when I was with my ex-husband. But now, going through this for nearly a year and a half, I can tell you that it is HELL. It is soul destroying, because you cannot escape the myriad of friends and pregnant women everywhere....and suppressing the desire for a baby is damn near impossible. I am thankful that I am to a secure point where I am genuinely happy for my friends (both cyber and IRL) who are having babies, so it is not a constant world of envy. But none of you guys should feel guilty for your fertility, just thankful! And that perspective and gratefulness will hopefully benefit those who happen to get an opposite. I guess that is just my wish for you all, my cyber pals.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (((Hugs))) Lola.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    (((Hugs))) Lola.
    Thanks, mama!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a great thread! I have 6 girls. I have never had gender disappointment though i would love to have at least one boy. NBP said some great stuff about raising girls that i totally agree with. We raise our girls to be strong and independant. They all play soccer and softball.

I am trying to sway boy for our next one but honestly i have this gut feeling i am destined to only have girls. I am ok with that though. I really just feel blessed to be able to have children so easily. They say it takes a special person to raise a daughter. So i must be REALLY SUPER SPECIAL! LOL!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone

I am a new member. I am a mother to two beautiful girls.

I tried to boy sway with my second child, but it was not meant to be.

My partner and I have decided to have a third attempt at having a boy and I am madly swaying so crossed fingers!

I had gender disappointment with my second child, to the point that I thought I should talk to a counsellor. I am terrified that my next child with be another girl. I love my girls with all my heart, but this is not what I pictured.

Here is hoping that I managed to sway the odds in my favour this time

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zebaniee View Post
    Hi everyone

My partner and I have decided to have a third attempt at having a boy and I am madly swaying so crossed fingers!

I had gender disappointment with my second child, to the point that I thought I should talk to a counsellor. I am terrified that my next child with be another girl. I love my girls with all my heart, but this is not what I pictured.

Hello Zebaniee, I give you my sis plenty blue dust this time. Infact this goes to every one on this forum. Hope you have a great sway this time. Have you ever wondered if you are affected by those ions, biors, moon phases/signs? I have often read on IG where people have fantastic sway but these things mess everythn up. Not everyone is affected by them though. But you can look up your previous kids and see if you are affected or not. HTH

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zebaniee View Post
    Hi everyone

Good luck!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, I'd just like to thank everyone for this thread. DH and I plan to have a large family so we know we have a few shots at having a son. I do want daughters as well as sons, but I fear that if I don't have that little boy, I will face gender disappointment.

This thread has been helpful to me as well because I've recently faced some other disappointment in my life and I've been pretty much raging about that, thinking, this is not how my life was supposed to turn out! But perspective is everything and hopefully if I face GD I will be better prepared to grieve and move on in a healthy way.

I can't thank everyone enough for being so candid. Hugs to all.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am also mummy to 2 beautiful daughters and swayed blue with my second daughter only to suffer great gender disappointment at my 20 week scan.
    I walked out of the hospital on the day of my scan and burst into tears and couldn't stop crying all evening. I was so convinced that as I had swayed we would have a boy this time and had built myself and my hubby's hopes up so much, we were so devastated when we found out it was another girl. Up until the birth I kept wondering if the ultrasound technician had got it wrong and kept googling 'incorrect gender predictions at ultrasounds'!!!
    My daughters are beautiful and precious little girls and I felt so guilty at what I had felt when DD2 was born; I felt other ppl around me had all hoped she had been a boy too ("its always nice to have one of each") and I cried to my husband afterwards that maybe she would grow up effected by the fact I had not wanted her enough when she was inside me. I think I have tried to compensate for what I felt when I was pregnant with her by showing her all my love and lavishing her with attention now she is here and I can see what a beautiful bundle of joy she really is.
    I do feel guilty still that I reacted the way I did when there's ppl out there that can't even have children or have lost a child...but my Gender disappointment and preference is personal to me and I still think that I would act the same way if I went thru it again. I pray to God that He still blesses us with our son and my prayers are to complete our family with a baby boy.
    Please send your prayers, love and blue dust our way and good luck to you all trying to sway x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also had huge gender disappointment at my 20wk u/s with my 3rd, I swayed so damn hard for a whole yr before attempting & I still ended up with a girl, but fast forward and she's now 15mths and she's a true blessing, she is my everything.

I still have days where I will see a mother with her little boy, this can make me feel sad
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910