Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Not got a clue swaying boy have 3 girls

Kinda getting bit down. Feel like too much info going in but can't get anything straight. Got suppliments sorted which is fab. I'm a gym goer just weights always have been don't really do cardio as trying to bulk up not slim down. Diet plan is major thing for me really struggle with it due to lots of things I can't have cause of health issues. Can't do carbs or fat nor dairy or red meat think this is why always swayed girls plus with husband DNA damage to male factor sperm. Husband really pecking head to do PGD again but not mentally strong enough tho through that again. Really bad experience. I can give lot of help ttc girl lol x

2. Likes 3boysclub, Mrsbaz007 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Kaur! Please don't despair, you can still get a boy.

The important thing is not certain foods per se. It's eating regular meals and trying to get a wide variety of nutritious foods. You can get a boy eating chicken and vegetables, lots of people do!

My advice is, if PGD is ever an option, to go for that. It's the best way to ensure success. BUT - I am not the one who has to go through it!! I know it takes a lot of hard work and physical and emotional endurance and if you decide you do not want to do it, I will be here to help you however I can!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes Mrsbaz007 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your kind words. I think having PGD done is very distant for me was hard going. With trying naturally to make it work is even harder. I'm not sure what's going on with by cycles anymore haven't really seen good positive ovulation test. I'm like on day 38 actually feel pregnant to be honest. Really bad ovulation type pains. Obviously I have done tests. But negative. Think all the IVF meds and messed me up. I had 1 period from stopping meds like I say that was 38 days ago. I hope someone can give me bit of insight. I'm thinking it's just going to take time to get cycles back. I wish I had a norm 28 day cycle :

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is not unusual after HT to have a long and goofed up cycle.

I completely understand about not wanting to go PGD again. We will work together to come up with a plan you can stick to. Do you always have very long cycles? PCOS??

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi usually I do very wacky cycles my last girl was conceived on a 60 day cycle. There never consistent. No had test etc done for pcos and they where negative. The wait is awful. I was on the pill before I had PGD done came off that in July had the PGD done end of August so really not that long ago. Keep seeing if anything I can do to regulate cycle I'm on one a day vit. Fish oil. Vit d3. Brewers yeast. At the moment where trying to get from husbands sperm healthy as he has DNA issue which where picked up in PGD testing. I was surprised they used microsort too. When getting home another company said they don't use it any more as its band. So whether or not it was that which compromised his sperm who knows s. Diet isn't too bad suppose as a whole it's about eating nutrient rich foods as opposed to what you eat is that correct and adding salt as never usually do. Do you thing I could regulate cycles more.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How much fish oil??

Yes Microsort has fallen out of favor.

I am personally not a big believer in sodium, but yes eating more nutrient rich foods at every meal is great. I would take some care not to OD yourself on salt as the results are mixed with that.

I think that it's important to not go overboard eating tons of empty carbs. You don't have to go overboard eating meat and potatoes and bread and cereal and fruit juice and 2 lbs of steak at every meal.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No defo not to be honest don't think I could ever fit that much in my tiny belly lol. When I do eat I eat nutrient rich foods now. But must say was the opposite couple of years ago but since being diagnosed with my stomach problems I eat for health now. Well AF actually showed today so her goes another unkowen cycle. I can't even temp as with having 3 children and youngest 1 and the others 2 and 3 waking is never the same sometimes especially at mo going through sleep problems and waking like at 5 in morning. Seriously think I scared her the other morning she screamed even louder when she seen my I was exhausted was literally walking in with my eyes closed zombie like lol. I was going to get fertility monitor. I also used opk but never got strong positive. Well let's see what this cycle brings happy that AF is here. Suppose takes a while to get meds out of system

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly!! You don't have to be stuffed and miserable on the HE Diet.

I have never temped and got 4 boys without it. Some people love the fertility monitor and others can live without it.

My daughter was horrible about waking up in the night too (still is). One night she must have cried and sleepwalked into the wall outside my bedroom, woke up for a second, then must've fell back asleep again and woke up just as I was literally about to fall down the stairs!! (!) I took a nap that day LOL

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4 boys amazing. Think my diet used to be defo girls friendly used to skip meal and eat lots of sweets. Think the unkowen ovulation never used to help as used to dtd basically every 2 days sometimes every day to catch which ever day ovulation feell on. Ph is always about 5 husbands 9. My word anyone want a girl think I may be able to help. Straange you always want what you don't have. We went out for lunch today with friends who have just had a baby yeah you guessed baby boy she actually really wanted a girl. My little girl said I want a brother but I got a sister lol mummy can we have a baby brother. Felt like bursting into tears silly I know.

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I usually just in chicken and salad/veg or fish and veg/salad fish being sardines or salmon don't usually do red meat is that bad thing. Porridge and banana with hazelnut milk morning snacks pear afternoon snack peanut butter and oats crackers. Night time toast and peanut butter with almond milk and 2 pea protein shakes a day. I more or less eat on the go. Always in a rush lol. Quite easy to forget to eat some times. Train in gym 5 days a week no cardio just weights. Not done any of the drinks just have 1 coffe a day no fruit juices just water. When I write this doesn't look much. I've done well from being ill but don't think it's enough to sway. May not seem a lot but it's took year and a half to get to eating this. I was nearly fed through tube in stomach for rest of life cause my stomach wouldn't digest food I was really poorly. But I changed diet and life style and amazed doctors. Lots I can't eat but focus on what I can have and nutrient rich foods stomach can tolerate more protein but not much carbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast