Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My 2 pence. Worth nothing but will put it out here.

Unlike burk who can at least perhaps make some sense of her sway failing, I can't. This is my 2nd failed blue sway. My husband does not smoke, not do I and we never have. We started he about 8 weeks before we planned to sway. I had been on no contraception for months. My previous children were conceived first month, all 3. My last sway i only done maybe 65% of what I was supposed to the diet being the biggest challenge. Given I always hover around 27/28 bmi I am always trying to cut out. I never eat breakfast. Or take vitamins. I usually go 10/12 hours without eating anything then binge. It's because I'm very busy during the day. My weight has been constant for years. As soon as I started he properly this time round I gained weight. We had deceided to give it everything as it's our only hope. Ht is not an option for us. Eating breakfast/nuts/full fat dairy etc was a shock to my body. Prehaps if id gotten pregnant straight away it wouldn't have been an issue but by time I got my HPT we had done almost 6 months on he. As sods law would have it, it was our last month of trying before we took some time off to loose weight. i so wish i hadnt got pregnant. We did however keep up with all excercise and both have quite taught upper bodies doing the weights. We also used the leg part of rowing machine and i walk about 4 miles a day. If gaining weight is the issue, which has been suggested, then I can't understand why I know at least 5 obease/morbidly obease women who have had boys. We done everything we could, gelatine, coughs syrup, preseed, all the reccomended vits/sups. So while we know swaying is not an exact science, and there's always risk of an opposite, sure you can pin point some flaws in sways but there's also alot that are perfect. I wish i could pick holes as I think it would make my gd eaasier to cope with. if I'd known how I was going to feel I wouldn't have bothered with any more kids because this is torture, hindsight would be great but I never expected to feel a 100th as bad as I do, it's getting worse every day x
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

2. Thanks Burakoam, atomic sagebrush, MiaMelb thanked for this post
    Likes ELP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Need to word this right. I am a scan reader (by scan I mean hurry through not U/S) so have only half taken in what has already been written or what I have read over the years, but on the subject of weight gain for blue, I have been around for a long time in the blue section and have sometimes noticed people comment on their larger weight gain over the years, now I'm not sure if these people are very slim to begin with but as a pp mentioned it is a possibility that maybe they/we can take ourselves over a sweet point with any excessive weight gain, I think sometimes the basic message of increasing 'Nutrition and Condition' for blue gets lost in the 'Must keep constantly eating' thoughts that may get in to peoples heads. Again I mention that I only ever fly through messages so may have read things wrong sometimes. I am one of the grateful swayers who with the HE message of 'Nutrition and Condition' has got 3 successful blue sways at home and each time my weight went down slightly but my condition went up from flab to slightly more muscular. My three previous pink pregnancies (before I found swaying) were all conceived during a time when my body was going in to flab mode and steadily gaining weight and losing nutrition which I believe IS a pink option of couch potato, for another thread

So incase anybodies worried about needing to meet any massive calorie goals maybe just stick with the principle of just making sure that everything you do eat is worth eating even if it means not hitting any highest calorie goal, concentrate on the nutrition values of thing and the improving condition.

Just another quick note on my situation and the how swaying worked for me. I believe I am one of the lucky people to sit on the 50/50 start point for gender, quick background we had moved house from top of hill to lazy village and had no money, had found swaying and learnt about HE, then had Thankyou AS xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    baby I think your little lady just sneaked through I hope when she gets here you can instantly fall madly in love with her, I'm getting envious just picturing her

5. Thanks Ladylulu thanked for this post
    Likes Faithinpink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you huge hugs baby. Hope you are doing ok xx

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Need to word this right. I am a scan reader so have only half taken in what has already been written or what I have read over the years, but on the subject of weight gain for blue, I have been around for a long time in the blue section and have sometimes noticed people comment on their larger weight gain over the years, now I'm not sure if these people are very slim to begin with but as a pp mentioned it is a possibility that maybe they/we can take ourselves over a sweet point with any excessive weight gain, I think sometimes the basic message of increasing 'Nutrition and Condition' for blue gets lost in the 'Must keep constantly eating' thoughts that may get in to peoples heads. Again I mention that I only ever fly through messages so may have read things wrong sometimes. I am one of the grateful swayers who with the HE message of 'Nutrition and Condition' has got 3 successful blue sways at home and each time my weight went down slightly but my condition went up from flab to slightly more muscular. My three previous pink pregnancies (before I found swaying) were all conceived during a time when my body was going in to flab mode and steadily gaining weight and losing nutrition which I believe IS a pink option of couch potato, for another thread

So incase anybodies worried about needing to meet any massive calorie goals maybe just stick with the principle of just making sure that everything you do eat is worth eating even if it means not hitting any highest calorie goal, concentrate on the nutrition values of thing and the improving condition.

Just another quick note on my situation and the how swaying worked for me. I believe I am one of the lucky people to sit on the 50/50 start point for gender, quick background we had moved house from top of hill to lazy village and had no money, had found swaying and learnt about HE, then had Thankyou AS xxx
    There are so, SO many people with boys and ate admittedly like shit though. So many obese women with boys (and we could even make a statistical generalization that in the U.S., 2/3 ofcitizens are overweight, half of those being women -- the sex ratios of births aren't skewing, though the weight has impacts on pregnancy complications and c-sections).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

8. Likes ELP liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you baby and sending hugs! X o

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    There are so, SO many people with boys and ate admittedly like shit though. So many obese women with boys (and we could even make a statistical generalization that in the U.S., 2/3 ofcitizens are overweight, half of those being women -- the sex ratios of births aren't skewing, though the weight has impacts on pregnancy complications and c-sections).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I have a small theory about this also! I did a survey of 1, yes 1 larger/obese boy mum at our school and asked if her extra weight was from savoury or sweet food and she was a savoury eater, obviously my statistic of 1 doesnt reveal much but its a start But seriously I wonder if what made them obese empty sugars over meat pie and potatoes would show anything?
    I also think theres something in the old sayings of 'More boys born after a good nut harvest' and 'Sugar and spice' the spice referred to at the time the rhyme came about would refer more to things like cinnamon and nutmeg? rather than today's chilli types?, so cakey spice's and sugar. So sweet weight over savoury weight? I will continue my survey stealthily at school

11. Likes XXforhubby, mommymachine, gr8fulheart liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know of two women who ate literal shit, not sweet, i guess savoury if thats what you wanna call it but id rather say a bunch of fast food like mcdonalds and BK and got boys.

On the flip side i know of my mom who at the time was below normal BMI because they were too poor to eat and she had two boys. They literally relied on my grandparents and great grandparents to eat. So in that condition she SHOULD have had girls but had two boys..funny enough as they started getting a bit better in life then she had me. However she also had a tubal after my brother, then had it reversed to have me. I dare say i think that DOES play a factor in why my babies have been girls after my reversal. Even though my tubes were completely clear and open per the doctor, no scar tissue etc..maybe just the surgery in the area itself screwed with fertility. It would be interesting to see how many women who have had reversals ended up baby gender wise.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, on the flip side: My MIL was a lifelong vegetarian and underweight (she was a model), had 6 years of infertility with 6 failed IVFs... then surprise! Had my husband, and his 2 brothers -- all within 3 years, and while breastfeeding.

Atomic has said before that the "no sugar for boys" thing isn't necessarily a thing, and that artificial sweeteners still seem to bat for girl. She herself has been vocal about how she had at least one of her boys while drinking tons of Dr. Pepper!

That said, I do definitely have more of a sweet tooth than a savory tooth, and after a pregnancy where I practically had an aversion TO sweets (my go to snacks were nuts, cheese and eggs!), I've been nibbling on way more sugar. I might just nix them completely in fear here... though Halloween and Christmas are approaching *sigh*

14. Likes ME MOM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My Aunt had my cousin, a girl, from a failed tubal surgery (she said her tubes were tied and cauterized!). She is definitely suffers from s sweet tooth! She rarely snacks, but when she does it is with some sort of fruit candy, fruit pastry, or pie.

I on the other hand, used to be the savory type. I did eat fast food a lot with DS1. I ate my traditional healthy diet of veggies, nuts, eggs, and no sweets with DS2. DS3 resulted from a failed pink sway (I wouldn't change a thing ). I ate chicken (not a lot- 2-4oz daily), veggies, little fruit, and no sweets.

There may be something to it! Either junky savory foods or healthy savory foods = more boys. Junky sweets or healthy sweets (I'm thinking of fruit here) = more girls. My grandma had 3 girls and miscarried a girl at 16 weeks. She either skips breakfast or lunch and has a major sweet tooth! Still does!

DS1, DS2, DS3
    One last pink sway in 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

16. Likes ME MOM liked this post
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast