Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for wording that so much better than I was able to.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry to anyone who felt insulted or hurt with anything i have posted since finding out my sway probably failed. Honestly there is a SMALL chance, albeit there, that i have jumped the gun having found out some more info about the company and such since taking it...but ive prepared myself for the worst and that has led to a very bad attitude from me. of course everyone starts a sway knowing it could fail, and i still think most if not all never dream it will be their sway that fails. Failing when i feel i did everything i could has been core shattering to me. The entire sway i was confident it was going to get me a boy, i didnt actually struggle during the sway at all with wether i would get pregnant or have a son...a few days before my BFP i did have a time of feeling down that i wasnt going to be pregnant that month..it wasnt any concern over wether it would be a boy or a girl but i just felt very down about the probability of conceiving the first month trying and i was starting to gain weight at that point and so had decided if i didnt get pregnant id keep eating and lifting weights but put off active TTC for a while...well then i was pregnant.

There is no doubt for me that blue worked, to an extent, for me. It did exactly what it was supposed to. Its not a guaranteed pill for a boy, but seems pretty guaranteed to up your fertility. Well the fact i got pregnant with my first ovulation after breastfeeding would say my fertility WAS exactly where the blue diet wanted it to be. Its very possible this new daughter snuck through, its possible really just that im one of the statistics that failed the sway. Its also so disheartening to say that or type it out loud.

Really all this is..is an apology. Do i love her? Yes of course, and i knew i would IF the sway failed, i just didnt picture myself in this spot. Despite LOVING her i cant think of a name for her, my heart is still set on Jackson and like this is a boy. I am betting its genuinely an extreme case of denial. I didnt have this denial with my other 3 but i also saw their girl parts before knowing they were confirmed girls and none of them were my 'last'....i talked about PGD with my husband in 5-6 years or so if we could afford it but when i think with my head and not my heart i know 4 kids is already way too much for me and i want to eventually be done raising my kids..if i have one in my mid 30's i'll be into my 50's before they are raised. My husband is really in the same boat and says 4 is his limit and so when he talks about the PGD i know its because he could see how much my heart was set on it...and i dont want him to sacrifice any more for me.

Atomic i dont blame you. i dont blame your plan. It did exactly what you claimed it would do, other than the gender which is all on my husband and me. my heart is just so broken and it seems there is no cure for that.

3. Likes XXforhubby, Pink Pony, baby2016baby liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We do not even know what our results from 2016 will look like. Everything I am talking about has to do with 2015 when blue sways fell from 70-80% to 58%. This is not about anyone who swayed in 2016 because we do not even have results from 2016 yet. Burk, I think you had a fine sway and the cards didn't fall your way.

5. Likes XXforhubby, Pink Pony, Leimey liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry Burakoam. I so wish we could guarantee results with swaying. I wish you well and I hope your heart will heal. We should all be kinder to ourselves. We are all here for the same reason. We are all simply trying our best. We fight for each and every one of you and we want everyone to get their DG.

There is life beyond the baby phase. I can promise you that. Even though I got my son, I can see now with years behind me that we would be ok if I hadn't. The older my girls get, I see they really can do and be anything and we are having a good time. Gender is rarely brought up when your children are older. There is so much to look forward to. I know where you are right now, you cannot see this but I know you will get there. Big hugs to you!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Burakoam, ME MOM thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One other thing I wanted to add to this thread, I've talked about it elsewhere but it's the almond milk. When I went back and looked over some old sways from 2015-2016 I noticed that many of the opposites mentioned almond milk specifically and some of my custom plan people (who had not posted sways) who got opposites were also doing almond milk. I have added this info a few other places but from here on I'd go real light with the milk replacers or even skip them. If you can't bring yourself to eat/drink dairy that's fine, but please don't replace them with almond, rice, soy, coconut milk, etc.

9. Likes XXforhubby, Lindzter liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    We do not even know what our results from 2016 will look like. Everything I am talking about has to do with 2015 when blue sways fell from 70-80% to 58%. This is not about anyone who swayed in 2016 because we do not even have results from 2016 yet. Burk, I think you had a fine sway and the cards didn't fall your way.
    Do we have the results for 2016 yet? If so can you direct me where to find them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One other thing I wanted to add to this thread, I've talked about it elsewhere but it's the almond milk. When I went back and looked over some old sways from 2015-2016 I noticed that many of the opposites mentioned almond milk specifically and some of my custom plan people (who had not posted sways) who got opposites were also doing almond milk. I have added this info a few other places but from here on I'd go real light with the milk replacers or even skip them. If you can't bring yourself to eat/drink dairy that's fine, but please don't replace them with almond, rice, soy, coconut milk, etc.
    I think almonds are high in omega 6, I'm eating loads of them and swaying pink
    Three lovely sons

Trying to sway

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jconger View Post
    Do we have the results for 2016 yet? If so can you direct me where to find them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    we ended up at 58% for that year http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...s-numbers.html

Overall success rates of the site over the years for all blue sways are 66% - about 2/3

EVERY year of blue sways has been over 50-50
    EVERY year of pink sways has been over 50-50

If swaying wasn't working and this all was a random crapshoot, we would not see these kind of consistently "correct" success rates.

13. Likes 3'sacharm liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopetoswaypink View Post
    I think almonds are high in omega 6, I'm eating loads of them and swaying pink
    Yep, I think this is mattering more than we knew 6 years ago.

Blue swayers, you need to keep your intake of vegetable based fats (and this includes EPO!!) to a lower % of your overall diet than animal based fats.

If you're a vegetarian or vegan and having a hard time with this please use coconut oil since it's saturated.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I think this is mattering more than we knew 6 years ago.

Blue swayers, you need to keep your intake of vegetable based fats (and this includes EPO!!) to a lower % of your overall diet than animal based fats.

If you're a vegetarian or vegan and having a hard time with this please use coconut oil since it's saturated.
    Does being vegan sway strongly pink? It makes sense that more girls would be born if there were no animals around to eat
    Three lovely sons

Trying to sway

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast