Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

did i kill it???

guys, im so worried that i just killed mys way. all that work.
    the last 3 days i had had stomach problems if you read my other posts (diarrhea from eitehr stomach bug or food poisoning).
    so during that tim ei cut out raisins, dried apricots, lemon water (also stopped bsd but i only had like a few of those), meats.

i didnt eat as much (lowered blood sugar...altho i didnt really feel hungry), and i had more carbs to ease the stomach cramping (so no "protein plus carb" meals). if i had protein it was a very small amount (even for lunch/dinner). my pH must have plummetted from the lack of lemon water (i havent checked yet as i am coming off of AF). as did my potassium and sodium levels.

my attempt is oct 12. just today (after 3 days) im back on the diet (lemon water, 30g protein plsu carbs, and re-introduced raisins and apricots), etc.

will i get another girl now bc of that short break? its soo close to my attempt. i wish this happend a month ago. im very worried now. i have a little over a week to recooperate the minerals/pH/BS but is that enough????

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure this will help make you feel better....but when I was TTC #3 it was Sept and the beginning of flu season. I got so sick about 2 weeks before I O'd and was better about 4 days before DTD once on O day. Well...he's all boy
    I say a few days of eating differently can't "ruin" all the diet changes you've made.
    Good Luck with your decision!!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can see why you are stressed, and I guess I don't know what to say. I felt lousy over the weekend, and I definitely didn't eat much. I think my blood sugar was low, and I wasn't getting my drinks in. I am still planning to go for it at the end of the month.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am with Zivic on this - if it was that easy to get a baby of a particular gender by eating "wrong" for a couple of days, then we would all just go onto a diet for a week and have a baby of our DG!!!

The testosterone and to a lesser extent, estrogen, is made because you gained weight and that did not go away in only a couple of days! Blood sugar and pH change very quickly and I think you still have plenty of time to change those things (even now and it is Oct. 8 as I write this.). I think you are fine to go ahead and attempt this month, plus you'll have October working for you!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ