Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    another person planning a blue sway that intends to have a very close spacing! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ight-gain.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A little background why I am in a rush essentially I wanted to be done with kids in my early 30 purely as my career has suffered a stop/ start approach in taking time out to raise my kids, so want to be done so I can focus on my career by the time the youngest is 5 ready for school etc. Baby no #4 would be our last one.

2013: first baby was a boy was BD a lot as it wasn’t sticking
    2016: Girl ( was a accident slip up back message gone wrong )
    2019: Girl planned but only one BD

We have always wanted 2 of each whilst we feel really blessed and grateful to convince and have 3 beautiful kids, another boy would complete my family especially for my son as he asks for a brother everyday as my MIL had him convinced my DD2 was a little brother for him. I don’t know why I just think boys are harder to convince maybe as I have not been pregnant with a boy since 8 years ago.

Currently I am 13 months PP EBF DD2 but I don’t have any periods at all, from past experiences I get them when I fully stop nursing. I have been taking vitamins and extra folic acid ( I am the heaviest I Harv ever been at 68kg and want to TTC a big sway soon but in my head it’s like I know it would be another girl... so used to seeing girls everywhere even though I do have a son already just to make his dreams for a little Brother come true would complete our family.

Currently we are BD every 2/3 days unprotected with little pre-seed ( I have tried OPK and I get same faint line never reach darker line)

I don’t know I just spend all my days reading forums and praying for a little boy but so anxious about the sway. How do you know when the time is right or if you have done enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Londongirl1990 View Post
    A little background why I am in a rush essentially I wanted to be done with kids in my early 30 purely as my career has suffered a stop/ start approach in taking time out to raise my kids, so want to be done so I can focus on my career by the time the youngest is 5 ready for school etc. Baby no #4 would be our last one.

2013: first baby was a boy was BD a lot as it wasn’t sticking
    2016: Girl ( was a accident slip up back message gone wrong )
    2019: Girl planned but only one BD

We have always wanted 2 of each whilst we feel really blessed and grateful to convince and have 3 beautiful kids, another boy would complete my family especially for my son as he asks for a brother everyday as my MIL had him convinced my DD2 was a little brother for him. I don’t know why I just think boys are harder to convince maybe as I have not been pregnant with a boy since 8 years ago.

Currently I am 13 months PP EBF DD2 but I don’t have any periods at all, from past experiences I get them when I fully stop nursing. I have been taking vitamins and extra folic acid ( I am the heaviest I Harv ever been at 68kg and want to TTC a big sway soon but in my head it’s like I know it would be another girl... so used to seeing girls everywhere even though I do have a son already just to make his dreams for a little Brother come true would complete our family.

Currently we are BD every 2/3 days unprotected with little pre-seed ( I have tried OPK and I get same faint line never reach darker line)

I don’t know I just spend all my days reading forums and praying for a little boy but so anxious about the sway. How do you know when the time is right or if you have done enough?

I ask myself the same question too! I had my DS in 2013, DD1 in 2015 and DD2 in 2018. I am okay with the 3 kids, but DH wants another son and my DS is always asking for a younger brother especially when the girls team up to play pranks on him.

I always read through the ttc boy posts on this site, and I keep planning the perfect sway, but whenever it's time to BD I develop cold feet and postpone ttc.

I have postponed ttc till January or February or march, hopefully by then I will be brave enough to try. Even though I know that another DS will definitely be a lovely addition to our family. I keep asking myself if I really want to have another baby.

For now, I have started the supplements and I'm trying to incorporate exercise and some elements of the HE diet.

Good luck to you and everyone else trying to conceive a boy.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    I ask myself the same question too! I had my DS in 2013, DD1 in 2015 and DD2 in 2018. I am okay with the 3 kids, but DH wants another son and my DS is always asking for a younger brother especially when the girls team up to play pranks on him.

I always read through the ttc boy posts on this site, and I keep planning the perfect sway, but whenever it's time to BD I develop cold feet and postpone ttc.

I have postponed ttc till January or February or march, hopefully by then I will be brave enough to try. Even though I know that another DS will definitely be a lovely addition to our family. I keep asking myself if I really want to have another baby.

For now, I have started the supplements and I'm trying to incorporate exercise and some elements of the HE diet.

Good luck to you and everyone else trying to conceive a boy.

Sounds like we are exactly in the same place. I don’t know my husband thinks I am crazy with all this research and believes what ever we are destined for we will get but for me if I can improve my odds like a little why not but at the same time I feel guilty about the idea of no wanting another DD, and trying to sway to a boy, so it’s like a bittersweet moment. I am EBF still so I don’t think that sways me more pink and all my relatives who have siblings close in age seem to have girls so that also is at the back of my head.

What supplements are u taking - I am limited due to the ebf
    I am taking prencare pre conception
    Extra folic with vitamin d
    Fish oil

Read green tea is good

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    London, the truth is you don't ever know when the time is right or that you've done enough. We do what we can and then we just eventually have to try.

what is your plan for attempts when the fertile window opens?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like we are exactly in the same place. I don’t know my husband thinks I am crazy with all this research and believes what ever we are destined for we will get but for me if I can improve my odds like a little why not but at the same time I feel guilty about the idea of no wanting another DD, and trying to sway to a boy, so it’s like a bittersweet moment. I am EBF still so I don’t think that sways me more pink and all my relatives who have siblings close in age seem to have girls so that also is at the back of my head.

Fish oil

Read green tea is good

Please wean off the Pregnacare. It is a terrible product and should be taken off the market IMO. Those massive doses of nutrients are not proven safe, and have delayed or even stopped ovulation for many people. Don't drop it cold turkey, just wean off of it.

I would try to find some other multivitamin even if it isn't purely a prenatal, like Women's One a Day or Centrum.

How much fish oil?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Please wean off the Pregnacare. It is a terrible product and should be taken off the market IMO. Those massive doses of nutrients are not proven safe, and have delayed or even stopped ovulation for many people. Don't drop it cold turkey, just wean off of it.

I would try to find some other multivitamin even if it isn't purely a prenatal, like Women's One a Day or Centrum.

How much fish oil?
    Oh damn I didn’t know, should I just take folic with vitamin d until I buy alternative.

This is the one I am taking 2x and my partner the same.

Is there anything else I could be taking that will help my sway further?

I don’t even know tbh I anticipated my period would of returned by now but nothing we are BD every 2/3 days unprotected with little pressed and lots of praying for a blue one.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fish oil

Read green tea is good

Hi London,

Presently I'm taking Centrum women, fish oil and probiotics.

What do you mean when you say you are EBF still?

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Hi London,

Presently I'm taking Centrum women, fish oil and probiotics.

What do you mean when you say you are EBF still?

I am still breastfeeding my 13 month old daughter
    Which fish oil and probiotics are you taking

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast