Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unexpected BD

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unexpected BD

Hi everyone. I need some advice. So due to moving and other stressful stuffs going on, DH wanted to wait till next month to ttc. But we were in the heat of the moment and bd today. It has been a week between this bd and last bd. I am on cd14, and i normally ovulate on cd18 or 19.
    I am also worried since i know atomic said it is best for ttc boy if we bd every couple days

Since we already bd today, i dont wanna skip this month since some sperms could still be inside for 4-5 days. What should i do to remedy this situation and increase my chance for a boy?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are confident in your HE diet and weights and you think this attempt may have already put you in the game then I'd go for it. Maybe BD on cd 16 and assuming +opk on cd 18 then BD that night and then again cd 19. Alternatively if you think you may get +opk cd 17 maybe wait for it then BD evening of cd 17 and then am and pm on cd 18. As long as you're in with a few attempts in your fertile window then you're increasing the chances of blue.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

3. Thanks shinay thanked for this post
    Likes meoab liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    If you are confident in your HE diet and weights and you think this attempt may have already put you in the game then I'd go for it. Maybe BD on cd 16 and assuming +opk on cd 18 then BD that night and then again cd 19. Alternatively if you think you may get +opk cd 17 maybe wait for it then BD evening of cd 17 and then am and pm on cd 18. As long as you're in with a few attempts in your fertile window then you're increasing the chances of blue.
    I have always had HE diet...just tried to eat even more in case my body doesn't have enough nutrients. I also take the prenatal vitamins and extra folic acid. Also eat lots of banana and drinks tons of lemon water to help with CM. So i hope that my body is ready for the boy sway.

I am not really sure if this attempt already put me in the game, but I just don't feel safe to skip this month knowing that some of the sperms could make it to O day. I wish we bd more last week. Sighhh

So now, I am wondering if I should BD today (CD15) then twice on CD 18 and 1 on CD19 so that I should hit both day? But what should i do if O decide to come later? And is it okay to BD too closely? It would reduce DH sperm count, right?

Sorry for bombarding you with tons of questions.
    Last edited by shinay; May 4th, 2017 at 04:14 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two scenarios:

If you don't O till CD 18-19, the odds of conceiving with one attempt CD 14 are slim. Not impossible though.

OR, you'll O early or some swimmers will stay alive that long. But it is POSSIBLE and what is even more possible is that the sneaky eggo will decide to show up early this month and then you'll be in with one attempt!

Personally, I'd have an attempt CD 15, then take CD 16 off, have attempt 17-18-19. If there is any way to fit in TWO attempts on CD 17 OR 18 (no need to do both, just one or the other) then I'd try for that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two scenarios:

If you don't O till CD 18-19, the odds of conceiving with one attempt CD 14 are slim. Not impossible though.

OR, you'll O early or some swimmers will stay alive that long. But it is POSSIBLE and what is even more possible is that the sneaky eggo will decide to show up early this month and then you'll be in with one attempt!

Personally, I'd have an attempt CD 15, then take CD 16 off, have attempt 17-18-19. If there is any way to fit in TWO attempts on CD 17 OR 18 (no need to do both, just one or the other) then I'd try for that.

7. Thanks shinay thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic for answering me so quick. Will try to follow your advice. Praying that DH is not stressing out at work. DH loves bd everyday if he is not stressed, else he is not in the mood for it.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Two scenarios:

Atomic, i have a question about preseed. I do have some CM, but I am not sure if it is enough. Should I add some Preseed before bd or do you think I should just use my own CM?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most people will use a little bit, like as a lube for BD. You don't need the full tube though. Just use a bit on DH.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can someone help inteprete my chart for last cycle please?
    Based on this, was ff right about my O day or cd 18 should have been my O day? Seem like i normally have a slow rise...i just wanna know so i could plan for this cycle. This is our first month ttc
    20170505_063949.jpg

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still no positibe opk yet. I tested just now and the pink digi cb is negative. The easy@home opk seems to get darker than before. We dtd yesterday. Should we skip today and dtd tomorrow instead?
    b_82xcI7.jpg
    20170508_131608.jpg

Sorry...i tried to rotate the opk picture but it didn't work
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by shinay; May 8th, 2017 at 04:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast