Thread: Boy Foods 💙

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boy Foods 💙

These are some of the things I've gleaned from atomics essays about food. Any advice or anything I should add?
    For me:

Eat every 30 mins-2 he's. 3 meals and 2 snacks, always protein combined with a carb (a fruit or veggie) with added salt
    9-11 servings of fruits and veggies, juices without added sugar count! 90-100 g of protein daily.
    2200 or more calories, high carb, high protein, high nutrients, high fats

Protein: eggs, oatmeal, chicken, beef, pork And nuts for increased testosterone
    Fish twice a week. Whole milk, yogurt with berries, cheese daily. Pomegranates. Bananas, potatoes, avacodoes, V8 juice (1 a day at least)
    Cook with olive oil.
    No soy or cured meats.
    Use stevia as a sweetener.
    Dark chocolate is ok sugar.
    2-3 liters of water.
    Lemon water every day
    Alkaline water
    ACV 2 tbspoons 2-3 times a day with 4 oz or water. Keep blood sugar steady
    Baking soda drink?
    Nutritional yeast flakes on top of potatoes
    Brewers yeast. Vegemite, kombucha, kefir (is it ok to take all of Those?)
    Wheatgrass juice 1 oz a day (can I take that with the wheatgrass pills as well or is that too much?)
    URAL drink.

Husband food:
    Snacks: nuts, seeds, wheatgrass juice, berries, bananas, potatoes and spinach, tomatoes
    No soy.

What's the 711 on protein powder? Anyways, sorry to just vomit all the info I have at you haha I just need validation that this is all correct. I'm a little nervous about all this! Anything anyone want to add?Anyways, any feedback wwpuld be greatly appreciated!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, what about protein bars and protein drinks and whole wheat items like bread and tortillas?

3. Likes girlymom liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there.

Most of these are ok, and the expert will likely chip in - but my 2 cents’ worth would be:
    - Cook with butter if you can too not just olive oil but if using oil, good olive oil def is better than others (stay away from palm oil, canola etc)
    - Fish – best to get High in Omega 3s fish such as salmon
    - Lemon water will be alkaline so that will do the trick I just squeeze fresh lemon juice into my water and sip it all day
    - I don’t think you need a baking soda drink – it can be too much, dangerous even – and if you drink lemon water that will help overall anyways
    - The ACV – same, no need to overdo it, especially since doing lemon water I actually don’t think you need it – may be too much!
    - Wheatgrass – daily has recently been shown as too much – a couple times a week is ample
    - Ural, same comment as earlier, you are doing lemon water no need to add Ural
    - Not all nuts are equal – aim for the high ALA ones such as walnuts – followed by almonds and cashews, etc – peanuts are actually not the best – but cheaper so if you can, at least don’t make all your nut intake via peanuts!
    - Protein powder – occasional use only – and needs to be dairy based – better off eating a tub of full fat yogurt daily instead!
    - If you are getting carbs, you will always be better off with wholemeal (better for you, lower GI, so evens blood sugars) or wholegrain (pasta, rice etc)

Hope that helps!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

5. Thanks Leimey, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes MiaMelb, Leimey liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MOst of this is looking good - just a few things that jump out to me in addition to the excellent answer already given by LMSM (thank you!)

I would start off eating LESS than your max diet there. Ease your way in and see how it goes. Diving into the deep end may make you get an upset stomach and gain massive weight right at the start. It's fine to give your body time to adjust before ramping it up to max levels.

I'm going to echo what was said about olive oil - we are finding that veg. based fats seem to sway pink (in animal studies anyway) and since butter is an option as well, I'd use that more than the olive oil. Olive oil is healthy but it doesn't matter, it seems to be some characteristic with the type of fat itself that sways for reasons we do not know.

I'd skip the ACV. I am not using it for anybody now because the data is just so mixed on how it might sway.

I am not a fan of BSD or Ural.

Wheatgrass juice no more than 2-3 days a week max, prefer you did not use Wheatgrass supps as mentioned in my other post except possibly 1 or 2 times round O.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosiej View Post
    Also, what about protein bars and protein drinks and whole wheat items like bread and tortillas?
    If the protein is natural sourced (like Larabars or Mariana bars with nuts) then it's ok. Second best is whey protein. I do not like and can't recommend soy based protein bars.

Whole wheat vs. white is a gray area, we believe whole grains are good for blue BUT on HE Diet if you eat too many grains you'll gain weight anyway, so go easy with them. If you're dying for something like white rice or white pasta they are ok.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Hi there.

Most of these are ok, and the expert will likely chip in - but my 2 cents’ worth would be:
    - Cook with butter if you can too not just olive oil but if using oil, good olive oil def is better than others (stay away from palm oil, canola etc)
    - Fish – best to get High in Omega 3s fish such as salmon
    - Lemon water will be alkaline so that will do the trick I just squeeze fresh lemon juice into my water and sip it all day
    - I don’t think you need a baking soda drink – it can be too much, dangerous even – and if you drink lemon water that will help overall anyways
    - The ACV – same, no need to overdo it, especially since doing lemon water I actually don’t think you need it – may be too much!
    - Wheatgrass – daily has recently been shown as too much – a couple times a week is ample
    - Ural, same comment as earlier, you are doing lemon water no need to add Ural
    - Not all nuts are equal – aim for the high ALA ones such as walnuts – followed by almonds and cashews, etc – peanuts are actually not the best – but cheaper so if you can, at least don’t make all your nut intake via peanuts!
    - Protein powder – occasional use only – and needs to be dairy based – better off eating a tub of full fat yogurt daily instead!
    - If you are getting carbs, you will always be better off with wholemeal (better for you, lower GI, so evens blood sugars) or wholegrain (pasta, rice etc)

Hope that helps!

Thank you for all these tips!! ��

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I've written in all these changes. Thank you! Also I meant to ask about green tea. Does that sway either way? I don't normally drink it but will incorporate it if it's beneficial to my sway

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We believe it sways blue but you will need to take more folic acid or folate if you drink it, as it may mess with folate absorption. so 2000 mcg (that's MICROgrams not milligrams) folic/folate if doing green tea