Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sick Of Swaying

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sick Of Swaying

Just because I have no where else to vent about it... I am so sick of swaying! I've been doing the diet, supps and drinks and obsessing over this now for 5 months. I know that's hardly anything compared to some of you, but it's really grating on me. I am very blessed and have never had trouble getting pregnant. Two kids were the first try and DD#2 was the second month. So I assumed it would be month 1 or 2 this time as well... WRONG. Last month was a what I'm almost positive was a chemical pregnancy and this month nothing. You'd think not having my BFP would be the hardest part but it's not... I think the part that is the hardest for me is gaining weight. I can not stand it. The diet drives me crazy as it is way more food than I would ever typically eat. I've always been lean and in shape and I feel so fat right now It's really doing a number on my self esteem. DH doesn't get it at all. I was in a horrible, rotten mood today and he just completely ignored me. That made it better Okay so that's my selfish rant. Just had to get it off my chest.
    Mom to three beautiful little girls -

Can't wait to see what God has in store for me next... maybe !!??!!??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big hugs to you.
    Do you have your sway posted somewhere, maybe some one can have a look and see what could be stopping you from getting pregnant. You might benefit from changing a few things here or there.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SoonTB6, I know exactly how you feel, I to was swaying for 5 months and it was driving me bannanas, this is why I started to rethink the whole idea of even having a 3rd child, basically I really was just going to give up, but then on our second attempt it actually happened.

And for some reason I think it was because I didnt use egg white this time and used preseed, maybe egg white was too strong of a PH for my body???

Like LBAM is saying maybe there's something your taking which could be preventing you from conceiving.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG the weight gain, was the worst part, I to have always been slim and lean, for the first time, I actually had buldges over my jeans, so I know how you feel, it SUCKED.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know how you feel!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know how you feel too, Iīm also so sick of this!
    This is my fifth attempt as well, boys were conceived on first attempts, for us pink swayers itīs not easy because we have to lower our changes of getting pregnant to sway pink and itīs hard to find the balance between low fertility and not-conceving.
    You blue swayers at least can do everything you can to try and get pregnant and then you know that sways blue aswell.
    And you can eat all the things that I would kill for right now. And loosing weight on the girl diet isnīt all that good, ok my body is very lean and thatīs nice but my face really needs a couple of pounds more to look good, I look very old and tired right now. But I understand what youīre saying, we all just want to go back to our normal eating habits and body figure.
    The fact that you need more time now to conceive try to see it as a good sign, your body is obviously out of girl-mode now, just needs a little time to adjust and conceive that little boy. Sending you lots of blue dust, HUGS
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG I feel the same I put on 25 pounds now! Im so fat a and ugly I hate it!!! Just took a picture yesterday Im on the sofa sitting and I look like some one else!!! We started teh diet in April and did 2 try now got a m/c first and bfn after that.
    Now DH said ok we can ttc till Jan. but how big I will be??? I need a bfp fast with a sticky baby!
    XXX

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And for some reason I think it was because I didnt use egg white this time and used preseed, maybe egg white was too strong of a PH for my body???
    wow you know what? i was thinking the same thing! I used ew both times and it did not worked out so we said now we will use preseed no more ew!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {hugs}, I hope it happens for you soon x

Go Flava, I'm so glad DH has given the go-ahead for more ttc-ing!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post

Go Flava, I'm so glad DH has given the go-ahead for more ttc-ing!
    Oh, did he? Iīm very glad about that! Yay Flava, have a little of my blue dust too!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast