Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gender disappointment

We swayed... I did a damn good sway. Lemon water, bd every other day,... what went wrong?!
    I want to cry.
    How long does G.D. last? When will I accept it's a girl and love her??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no easy answer for this. I did a light sway with DD3 before I really knew what swaying was and she was pink, and then did a full on blue sway with an atomic plan and I too did the lemon water etc but still had my 4th DD.. I really struggled her whole pregnancy but i don't know what it was.. the second she was out and in my arms I just wanted to keep her safe, especially from my own ugly feelings if that makes sense.. DD4 is the absolute best opposite I never knew I needed until she was here. I hope you find the peace you are looking for soon.. but it may take her birth to bring it... I am so sorry for your heartache. You are not alone..
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

3. Thanks srg09cag11 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cried and cried, and was in agony emotionally, when I found out I was having a fourth son, I told my husband I did not want him shortly after we found out he was a boy, also that I couldn’t believe I had to get fat all over again for a child I didn’t want. A day later I grew to accept that I could do it... I could raise four boys as crazy and rough as mine are...though I was still so distraught about it not being a girl, at least I was ok about adding another boy...after two weeks of crying every night I wrote a letter to myself, which helped, and I had the distinct feeling in the middle of the night some time later that it was my responsibility as a mother to love my baby more than the idea of having a girl. It truly helped me because I know that above all I want to be a good mother.

Fast forward... I was still aching on and off about it it not being a girl even though I was in love with my baby... I saw an energy counselor healer lady that helped me sort out the trauma my boys have put me through, and forgive one son in particular. I had never thought before to forgive a child since they are innocent, but it helped immensely to prepare my heart for the reality of bringing another son into our family. I am not sure what reasons you have personally for grieving, every mother has a separate set of circumstances, but I encourage you to find the things that worry you the most and try to resolve them the best you can.

Fast forward to delivery... my son was full term but he couldn’t breath and ended up destroying lung tissue trying to breath. It was very scary, and doctors were not certain he would live. I never knew just how much I loved him until he was almost taken away. I seriously would have given my life for him! And he has melted my heart every moment since.

For me personally I no longer have fears of not loving my child, only living with the pain of not having a girl. My gender desire is still here in my heart... unfortunately... but I was able to love my baby. I think you will find that love will come, it doesn’t hurt at the moment to allow yourself to grieve and work through it. Best wishes
    Blessed with boys:'09,'11,'13,'15.
    swaying whenever I can find the strength.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gender disappointment

I totally understand your disappointment! I hope you will find a way to accept the fact that ur having a daughter. I would not know what I would do if I was in the same situation. Maybe it’s sounds nonsense now but see it as a gift from God! I hope your daughter is healthy. My niece lost her son after 23 weeks of pregnancy. He died with no reason. She was heartbroken and nothing could cheer her up. I know that she wanted so badly to have a son after having 3 daughters. My message is, how disappointed you are, try to find a way to accept your daughter. getting pregnant and getting a healthy child is not guaranteed.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Last edited by Momwithlove; October 21st, 2017 at 07:24 AM.

6. Likes SoFullofHope liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry it didn't go your way.

I really think it's hard to love a grainy image on an ultrasound picture. It will change over time as you get used to the idea. I know it's really, really hard not to hear what you're hoping for but honestly - I never "love" any of my little ones in the womb really. It happens after they're born and they're like "real people" to me then.

Huge congrats on your new little lady - I am very sure she will be as beautiful and amazing as your other girls!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ