Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Shocked to be pregnant again!

Hi all!

I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in July. I have been reading these threads for the past month to prepare for a full on blue sway in Spring 2018. However, my husband and I just found out on Christmas Day that we are pregnant again! I had been tracking my cycles since AF returned in October. My first cycle was 32 days from October - November. Because of that, I assumed my fertile window would not start until day 16 and we would be in the clear. We BD on cycle day 11 and 12 this month and lo and behold became pregnant. Part of me is excited that it happened so easily for us this time around, but part of me is devastated that we weren't able to full on sway and try to get the boy we both want. I can't see having another baby after having 2 so close together so we really are hoping for a boy this time around. I am a nervous wreck.

After researching boy sways, I guess we already were doing some of the things recommended, my husband released approximately every 2 days up until we BD, working out regularly, and he was eating super healthily. I had been eating very healthily as well since giving birth lots of fruits, veggies, cereal, and yogurt. Just nervous that I wasn't able to give it the full nine yards. Super nervous about the timing aspect as we must have conceived on day 11 or 12.

Does anyone on here have any experience with an "oops" baby that turned out to be their DG?

2. Likes Would luv a son3 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh huge congrats!!!

Getting pregnant easily can indicate you're more boy friendly and there's a lot to like about what you did!

Good luck and blue dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ