Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Future ttc boy sway plan

Hi lovely ladies,

I won't be ttc untill september 2019!! I know so far away right.. i don't know how I will wait that long but its for financial reasons if i continue working fulltime untill then I won't need to return back to work and enjoy the baby untill school starts �� Anyhow I have 2 daughters already a 10 and 7 year old, so the age gap with this one is going to be huge for me.

After finding this site i realised i was unintentionally swaying for a giel both times �� I was always under weight, never had breakfast, ate something small/unhealthy around lunch time and then hqve dinner nd lots of coffee throughout the day with no snacks in between.

The "trying to be organised" in me is making me slowly start my sway from now. So changes i''ve made:

Taking centrum womens (multivitamin) 1 aday
    Vitamin d once a week but it is a "weekly dose"
    Probiotic 1 aday
    Fish oil 1 every second day

7.30am Having cereal mostly oats with full cream milk some pumpkin seeds some berries and a banana
    Skip morning coffee
    Snack around 10am yoghurt, apple, some almonds
    Lunch around 1pm usually leftovers from dinner (eg. Red meat and potato or rice) OR a sald with tuna
    Snack around 2.30 first and only coffee with something next to it maybe dark chocolate or museli bar or some walnuts
    Snack 4.30 v8 juice (the original one) or coconut juice
    Dinner around 6 either meat with rice, meat with potato, chicken with vegetables, or chicken wrap etc
    Snack around 7.30 black tea with snack again maybe some chips or dark chocolate or some nuts or a fruit

I drink lots of water throughout the day
    I never have soda drinks

So what do you guys think?? I will be purchasing a personalised plan closer to the time but just feel better knowing that i am making changes �� and i should say i feel better after changing the way i eat i feel more energetic and my skin even looks better now.. ive been eating this way since jan
    Last edited by Bluedust; March 20th, 2018 at 07:18 AM.
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your starting well in advance - good on
    Unlike me lastmin.com

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    on your supplements, those look perfect

Your diet is looking great, the only change I'd make is to switch out the carby bedtime snack (chips or chocolate, not much protein) with something that has more protein like a bowl of cereal or full fat yogurt and berries. Since you have to go many hours overnight you need to be sure to have something with protein at that snacktime!

Sending you tons of blue dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

Your diet is looking great, the only change I'd make is to switch out the carby bedtime snack (chips or chocolate, not much protein) with something that has more protein like a bowl of cereal or full fat yogurt and berries. Since you have to go many hours overnight you need to be sure to have something with protein at that snacktime!

*ahem* Atomic, I am shamelessly hijacking this here thread -_-
    I just wanted to ask something please: I might move to swaying anytime during the coming summer or autumn, but as we will be traveling for an extended period (and I am a control freak and like to plan everything) I am taking advantage of this thread to ask about my future sway as well please: I guess you guys save sway plans former clients purchased. Is there anything that has changed for blue compared to the plan you guys prepared for me last year, Any huge changes I should be aware of?

Thanks
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017
    bundle expected April 2019! Confirmed Boy !!! Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming, thank you!!
    Here's to our happy bunch !!!
    again for May 2021 following another blue sway. Confirmed Boy! Thank you for another succesful sway GD!!
    again in 2024, bundle expected September '24. Seriously debating going team Green this time

To those who have everything, more will be given.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just wanted to ask something please: I might move to swaying anytime during the coming summer or autumn, but as we will be traveling for an extended period (and I am a control freak and like to plan everything) I am taking advantage of this thread to ask about my future sway as well please: I guess you guys save sway plans former clients purchased. Is there anything that has changed for blue compared to the plan you guys prepared for me last year, Any huge changes I should be aware of?

Thanks
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017
    bundle expected April 2019! Confirmed Boy !!! Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming, thank you!!
    again for May 2021 following another blue sway. Confirmed Boy! Thank you for another succesful sway GD!!
    again in 2024, bundle expected September '24. Seriously debating going team Green this time

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezIBY View Post

Thanks
    Nope, I had actually updated your plan with some new info that had just come to light. In fact I liked the way your plan came out so well that I use it as the template for all my blue plans.

7. Thanks ChezIBY thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, I had actually updated your plan with some new info that had just come to light. In fact I liked the way your plan came out so well that I use it as the template for all my blue plans.
    Is there some new thoughts on blue sways? Haven't been following much in the last 2-3 months.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    Is there some new thoughts on blue sways? Haven't been following much in the last 2-3 months.
    No you're in on all of that, Mia! I'm talking over the last 2-3 YEARS, not months.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No you're in on all of that, Mia! I'm talking over the last 2-3 YEARS, not months.
    Oh thanks Atomic, good to know!

@Mia - yeah, I bought my plan last year, you are definitely in the know
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post