Downloads
    Uploads
    following

Will sway in the future

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    interesting .. and sad for you. Are you pregnant now Panther?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how much folic acid is necessary? i got 800mg ones plus whatever it in my diet.. do i take my prenatal as well? I dont want to take to much as i have weird reactions to things sometimes

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is what changed my mind:

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...make-boys.html

I hope I don't have an allergy to boy embryos lol I believe I had a chemical recently. I didn't test because I was scared - didn't want a surprise BFP without swaying but my temps stayed up for 4 days after expected AF which never happens and period was super heavy and prolonged. Maybe this was a boy? Of course I was sad because I had my hopes up to be pregnant (stupidly that's what I wanted after IVF BFN) but I was also relieved bc I wanted to sway lol super crazy I know. I'm so grateful for this website because in real life I'd be declared insane and here it's all normal haha

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I found this about folic acid:

FOLIC ACID and other B vitamins Of course, everyone swaying should take at minimum 400 mcg of folic acid. The B vitamins are water soluble vitamins and your body uses what it needs at the moment and excretes the rest. To get the most out of them, you should take smaller doses at several times during the day.

To best absorb B vitamins, you should take them along with Vit. C (see below) and with other B vitamins. Excess alcohol consumption and birth control pills can interfere with folic acid absorption, as can green tea and high salt intake. The TTC boy diet and baking soda drinks are particularly hard on your folic acid levels and ALL blue swayers should be taking extra folic acid - minimum of 2000 mcg.
    hope you can make something of this

I dropped the high sodium intake already. Until few weeks ago I thought it was a thing...I'm not messing with baking soda either so I think something between 400mg and 2000mg should be ok. this info is from the 'complete guide to taking supplements' (https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...pplements.html)
    which is from 2011 and maybe thoughts on that regarding blue sways have changed since? Maybe Atomic can shed some light on this?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there anyone with thoughts on gelatine? Didn't read much about that lately. I remember recommendations to take gelatine (with pineapple or other fruit juice?), but that was some years ago... Is that a past thing?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Joining you girls, TTC in July and already mother of two little girls aged 3 and 2 !

I'm also wondering about supps right now. Got my hands on vit D 1000 IU. Wondering about acid folic and other vits (A, C, E) but nobody at home seems able to give any information whatsoever "ask your doc blabla". Prob is I don't want to talk about trying for another baby now, for a lot of reasons... Many prenatals don't seem to offer enough and I'm a bit worried about missing something or doing something wrong again and failing.

As for timing, frequency... DD1 was conceived 3 days before O and DD2 was spot on on O-day, both from one lonely attempt so this time I'm doing things differently, having DH release every 2-4 days with or without condoms and we will BD from OPK+ to the day after O, night-morning-night like atomic recommended.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Sora!
    I'm TTC in July as well! I'm going to use this June cycle as a training just without BD lol. Today is CD7 and in 2 days I'll start to use OPKs to get used to them.

At what day time do you guys test for O?
    I used these tests rarely but got good results at 16pm. This time round I want to do it 2 times a day.

And I'm temping, but I find it very hard to do it right since I almost never get to sleep several hours undisturbed before waking up. How do you do it with kids that wake you up regularly? Does it even make sense or can I leave it out bc that way there is no reliable information on ovulation anyway?

also interested in clarification of supp dosages.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi aira !

I did test OPKs for the first time during my May cycle, with great success. I've never had to use it before because my cycles are very regular but OPK just confirmed things.

I've heard many people say that early and/or late afternoon are the best times to test for O, provided you didn't drink too much just before doing the test and have not gone to the bathroom a couple hours ago. OPK + arrived the exact day I thought it would and lasted for as long as I thought before fading.

I don't do temp cause you need to do it at the same exact hour everyday which is nearly impossible with toddlers around and a little illness can throw it off even if you don't feel the symptoms so not sure about it. I'd rather stay with OPK's and calculations.

If I may ask, how long is your cycle ?
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My cycle is about 26 days. I think I'll ovulate on CD12 but I'm not sure, that's why I need a training cycle to practice OPKs and temping. I also have to make a supps plan bc I noticed I forget to take them or can't remember if I took them already lol

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast