Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    A cycle can end anywhere from 15 days and sooner after ovulation, FYI! A healthy luteal phase is a anywhere from 11-15 days, and some would argue even 10 days can be fine.
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend or making a mistake... I just mentionned this because I've had no less than three different ob-gyns telling me as such. Thought it was mostly true and at least, better information than when the medias make everyone believe that O is always at CD14.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aira22 View Post
    Ah.. so this is your TTC cycle already or are you waiting another cycle?

Today morning I felt so confident about all the things I'm going to do, and now I read a thousand more things I probably should add to the sway. is anyone using brewers yeast?
    Also I was out at the playground with the girls today and when we came home I strait went to the toilet and forgot to take a sample for my OPK so it is still a challenge to think of everything... I already set an alarm for the next days.
    Sora, are you going with the chestnuts just because you like them or are they good for the sway in particular? And the juices, by mentioning 100% fruit, do you mean smoothies?
    I'm drinking lemon water as well as fruit juice (from the box... may switch to freshly squeezed but its so expensive) and green/black tea and thinking of ACV drink as well, wondering about gelatine, maybe wheatgrass shot 1-2x/week...let's not forget water. lol, too much drinking!! Still need to figure out amounts here!

I'm also thinking of adding fast food/convenience foods to my diet lol bc it has salt and meat. probably not the best quality but it is something I usually don't do. For sure my kids would love it. I just feel, I need to change habits... And I don't seem to have gained weight till now (on and off HE for 1 year, more strictly for 4 weeks now). Any thoughts on that?

And I started a weekly pilates class now! woohoo! I know, once a week is not much, but better than nothing right? I am just soooo lazy when it comes to sports. I mean, I already get a lot of exercise through my everyday life with the kids and household and stuff. I just can't get myself motivated for youtube videos
    No it's not my TTC already thank God ! DH doesn't seem much into it lately, I wonder if he's just afraid of a failed sway or changed his mind about a 3rd child

I'm with you worrying about not doing enough... I've wondered about yeast, idk... And you're not the only one forgetting to do your OPK ^^" it's weird having to think about taking a sample when you rush to the toilet.

I've heard chestnuts were particularly good for blue but no, I'm just taking them cause they are the only nuts I could eat hourly without feeling nauseous
    I didn't think of smoothies, more like... just the juice you know ? Some fruits drink are just mostly water and added sugar, 100% is just fruit juice and only that. Sorry if I'm rambling ^^"... I've had some vegetable juice too.

Ah fast food ! Of course the kids will love it ! It has been so long since I've had those...

You're doing youtube vids too ? I started one month ago with fitness class, sometimes a bit of pilates. A bit lazy too and it's hard with kids around, I feel for you !

Dreaming of a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend or making a mistake... I just mentionned this because I've had no less than three different ob-gyns telling me as such. Thought it was mostly true and at least, better information than when the medias make everyone believe that O is always at CD14.
    Don't be sorry! You didn't offend at all! I just mentioned it so anyone reading too knows more what our cycles are like! If someone is assuming ovulation is 14 days before the end of their cycle, they might miss their window!

OBGYNS are often used to just following their medical school knowledge, which is often outdated and incorrect (especially for women's health) -- here in the U.S., they still initially date pregnancies by LMP assuming a 28 day cycle even though only an estimated 14% of women have cycles like that :P

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh! well, i might not be able to sway at all. Took a HPT this morning and got a line... im praying its not positive for real but i am also getting positive or dang close to positive OPK which i should get my period soon.. so there shouldnt a line , right??? I have been crying all morning and sick to my stomach. We have been talking about it but havent even started TTC and didnt want to at least until july/even august we were thinking bc i screwed up OPK's for this month. UGh!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Don't be sorry! You didn't offend at all! I just mentioned it so anyone reading too knows more what our cycles are like! If someone is assuming ovulation is 14 days before the end of their cycle, they might miss their window!

OBGYNS are often used to just following their medical school knowledge, which is often outdated and incorrect (especially for women's health) -- here in the U.S., they still initially date pregnancies by LMP assuming a 28 day cycle even though only an estimated 14% of women have cycles like that :P
    For real ?

To my knowledge, here now it's becoming systematic to ask you about not only your LMP but also your cycle lenght, whether it's regular or not, and when you think you might have ovulated/DTD lately... well, everything that can help pinpoint the exact date of conception. Also they often offer to do an ultrasound to confirm, well, quite a lot (date of conception, if things are off to a good start, if there are more than one heartbeat...)

Dreaming of a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tkelly621 View Post
    Ugh! well, i might not be able to sway at all. Took a HPT this morning and got a line... im praying its not positive for real but i am also getting positive or dang close to positive OPK which i should get my period soon.. so there shouldnt a line , right??? I have been crying all morning and sick to my stomach. We have been talking about it but havent even started TTC and didnt want to at least until july/even august we were thinking bc i screwed up OPK's for this month. UGh!
    Wait calm down dear, I can't understand, take a deep breath first, driving yourself sick won't help anything right now...

So what you're saying is you're close to your period but you had a positive HTP ? Or you're close to OPK ? And you DTD lately ?

Dreaming of a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh tkelly! don't be sad! why did you take a HPT yet? Did you suspect something? I was in a similar position last cycle. I had a feeling that I might be pregnant but hoped not. I didn't dare to take a test and I was even late with my period. But eventually AF showed up. So be patient and wait a few days more and try not to drive yourself crazy in the meantime

Hope it's not for real so you can have a good sway before you real BFP and have your mind put at ease.
    But if it is (a line is a line), congrats!! It might be your boy already!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    I'm with you worrying about not doing enough... I've wondered about yeast, idk... And you're not the only one forgetting to do your OPK ^^" it's weird having to think about taking a sample when you rush to the toilet.

I've heard chestnuts were particularly good for blue but no, I'm just taking them cause they are the only nuts I could eat hourly without feeling nauseous
    I didn't think of smoothies, more like... just the juice you know ? Some fruits drink are just mostly water and added sugar, 100% is just fruit juice and only that. Sorry if I'm rambling ^^"... I've had some vegetable juice too.

Ah fast food ! Of course the kids will love it ! It has been so long since I've had those...

You're doing youtube vids too ? I started one month ago with fitness class, sometimes a bit of pilates. A bit lazy too and it's hard with kids around, I feel for you !
    So... I now ordered Brewers yeast and Gelatine. I bought chestnuts vegetable juice and grapefruit juice (forgot to pick up pineapple juice). Now I must be ready, right?
    I got juice that is 100%, but from concentrate (I always thought concentrate was bad) but freshly squeezed is ridiculously expensive.

keep on 'rambling', that's what a chat tread is all about. At least I like it

I also don't eat fast food often but maybe it could help because it is something we didn't do the we got our girls. I just want to change everything here lol

I meant, I started an actual pilates class, where I go OUTSIDE (it's like an 1h holiday lol)
    ... the youtube videos, I can't really do them seriously. As you mentioned the kids aren't of any help. As soon as I want to start class, they will start to mess around with the laptop turning it off and on, sit in front of the screen, need to get something from up the shelf, start a fight, need help on the toilet, need a drink, think I am bending down just so they can climb on me, want to be picked up, have a tantrum, .... you mommas know what I'm taking about haha

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aira22 View Post
    So... I now ordered Brewers yeast and Gelatine. I bought chestnuts vegetable juice and grapefruit juice (forgot to pick up pineapple juice). Now I must be ready, right?
    I got juice that is 100%, but from concentrate (I always thought concentrate was bad) but freshly squeezed is ridiculously expensive.

keep on 'rambling', that's what a chat tread is all about. At least I like it

I also don't eat fast food often but maybe it could help because it is something we didn't do the we got our girls. I just want to change everything here lol

I meant, I started an actual pilates class, where I go OUTSIDE (it's like an 1h holiday lol)
    ... the youtube videos, I can't really do them seriously. As you mentioned the kids aren't of any help. As soon as I want to start class, they will start to mess around with the laptop turning it off and on, sit in front of the screen, need to get something from up the shelf, start a fight, need help on the toilet, need a drink, think I am bending down just so they can climb on me, want to be picked up, have a tantrum, .... you mommas know what I'm taking about haha
    Oh yes I know especially the fights and tantrum and wanting to be picked up juuuust at the right time (although they completely ignored you for the past hour). Happens also when you answer your phone or are testing your OPK

I wanted to do a class outside too but husband already started one for himself so money is already short in that field But I don't mind too much getting stuck with youtube videos since I tend to feel sick when in public.

100% but from concentrate ? Oh maybe ? That's weird I don't remember mine being from concentrate ? Will have to check again.
    I agree though, freshly squeezed is so expensive (but so good !).

Yeah you should be ready now ! Is gelatine THAT good ?

I feel the same about wanting to change everything lol ! Mostly for us, it would be frequency I guess and meat.

Dreaming of a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure about gelatine, just heard of it and it's something easy and cheap, so I thought it can't hurt... but it is sooo disgusting (at least for me lol)

I think I'm about to ovulate any moment and try to notice every tiny thing that's going on down there. My OPK was positive on CD12 10am. I really like to pin down O and hope it's exacly the same next cycle which will be my TTC cycle. Of course I know that everything will be different then and I'll be freaking out lol.
    I quite messed up my temping the last days by staying up late and hardly getting sleep. Can't use these temps. Well, I'll know more when AF starts.

How is everyone else doing with their blue sways?

tkelly, did you test again already or did AF even show up?

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast