Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post
    Hiya Miamelb

Yep - a failed sway - and I did what I thought was a really strong one at the time.

I am swaying again now and have changed a few things...

I never exercised last time - that was the one thing I didn’t do, so I am adding that this time. I walk 40 mins (broken into chunks for school run) 3 times a week and then do weights 3 times a week

I also took some supps that now are a bit questionable. I took pregnacare (I’m in the UK) and apparently that’s not great, so I’ve moved to a more balanced one. I’m adding vitamin D and COq10 and fish oil this time. I’ve removed evening primrose oil as I believe that now may sway pink?

I think I’m quite strongly set for girls, even though I’m very much a “boy mum” in terms of my personality and my diet - I’ve always had cereal, drank tea and grazed all day (I’m known to constantly pick from the fridge and finish the kids dinner and then have another of my own later on!)

Who knows if it’ll work this time. I was convinced it would last time, so only time will tell.

We are in fertile week now so am keeping everything crossed for a sticky blue one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Soo funny, am exactly the same! Strongly set for girls though personality wise am SUCh a boy mum
    Mia, I truly thought I was getting my boy last time (especially since I fell pregnant
    Naturally in 2 cycles..after infertility for me that was such a huge change that I was so sure it had to mean I was boy friendly !)...and think my sway was strong. Bbbbuuuut....My last sway I didn’t really go to town exercise wise and I think some foods (banana, peanuts) I had too much of...so will look at More nutrient dense foods to balance things. I definitely will exercise to do a slow and steady mass change so I can be strong and lean (rather than soft and squishy lol I.e add muscles ++! i am currently at my heaviest (non pregnant) weight so will aim to transform this to muscle mass instead of fat (am still breastfeeding so not going too hard 7ntil I wean though) . I want to use that goal as a competitive push too I’ve given myself a year so we can sway early 2020 I will do this steadily and add supps’ about 6-10 weeks prior to ttc (only doing the basic multi right now).
    Supps wise I will change things slightly..more vit D, and simplify to focus on what seems to really help aaaand get into’ a BD pattern that will be as close to what I want it to be once we ttc (we use condoms right now so won’t get me any semen exposure but will hopefully make sure hubs can « perform »). Once my cycles return, we can BD without condoms when I am well outside of fertile days to get that exposure regularly but I need to know when to expect O/fertile windows first and without a cycle’ thats impossible lol my AF had returned around 8-12 weeks pp, but since 5 m.o has stopped...sleep deprived because nursing all the time at night especially lol

Voilà!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls I got my NIPT today and it says BOY!!! I’m so so excited and ecstatic but somehow I want to make sure until I see it with my own eyes! Although I am super excited to start collecting some sweet boys rompers too i feel like I should just control myself for now. I’ve got a favourite name in mind so now to convince DH ! Thanks to all you for your help and support

3. Likes Blue-dream, Throwaway_panther, aira22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by violagirl87 View Post
    Girls I got my NIPT today and it says BOY!!! I’m so so excited and ecstatic but somehow I want to make sure until I see it with my own eyes! Although I am super excited to start collecting some sweet boys rompers too i feel like I should just control myself for now. I’ve got a favourite name in mind so now to convince DH ! Thanks to all you for your help and support

OMG the swayers in this thread are amazing, congratulations bet the feeling is a bit unreal.

Better get my sway on so I can take advantage of all the blue dust floating round here.
    Last edited by MiaMelb; January 9th, 2019 at 06:06 AM.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!!! So happy for you.

At how many weeks did you get the NIPT done?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow congratulations. So happy for you.

Can I ask at how many weeks you got the NIPT test done? What was the fetal fraction?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ohh. Many congratulations..

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Viola! Must be so amazing indeed! Enjoy your blue bundle to be, and the shopping hehe
    I somehow can’t imagine that ever happening here, and Be lucky enough to get a son..enjoy, truly- what a blessing
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and’ you should totally do your stats, ladies, because that is an amazing winning streak so to speak

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow congrats viola ! Everyone sure has been lucky on this thread !
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

OMG violagirl! I'm so happy for you! I can totally understand the not being able to believe it yet LOL I still question the anatomy scan even when I saw "it" with my own eyes haha so unbelievable that finally happened what we wished for!
    (thank you atomic!)

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast