Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's really good Sora. I am sure you will get your BFP and of course your boy with the amount of BD you have done this month.

I just don't feel any different! Until I strongly feel something I have decided not to test.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-dream View Post
    That's really good Sora. I am sure you will get your BFP and of course your boy with the amount of BD you have done this month.

I just don't feel any different! Until I strongly feel something I have decided not to test.
    Hehe same as you Blue ! I'll wait til I'm very late in my period...
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Hello girls, very sleepy lately. It usuallly happens when I'm at the start of a new pregnancy so I wonder...
    my fingers are crossed!!
    (thank you atomic!)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can recommend this strategy. relax and time will give you the answer. it was really less stressful now than other times when I tested early - and daily- and after seeing no line, I started googling nervously what could be the least possible dpo to get BFP still. Not good.

nevertheless I'm curiousssss for your results!
    (thank you atomic!)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck ladies !! Any updates ? How are you feeling AIRA? I’m 5 weeks todya and already feeling yucky! I’m not excited for what’s to come . Looks like my dream of not feeling yucky isn’t gonna happen :’(

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tkelly621 View Post
    Good luck ladies !! Any updates ? How are you feeling AIRA? I’m 5 weeks todya and already feeling yucky! I’m not excited for what’s to come . Looks like my dream of not feeling yucky isn’t gonna happen :’(
    Oh no... stay strong tkelly!

I'm 7weeks now and not feeling that yucky but with constant mild nausea. So far it hasn't become worse. My "problem" is my TIREDNESS! I'm like sleepy all day long and sooo exhausted. My brain is in standby too. I'm doing weird stuff like pouring salad dressing into the fried noodles on the stove instead of the salad bowl beside it... or wearing a dress inside-out and noticing it when I'm in the store doing groceries.
    Apart from that, everything is fine and I'm looking forward to my first scan next week.
    (thank you atomic!)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh tkelly hope you feel better!

Good luck with your scan aira.

I kinda have lost hope that this is not my month I have no symptoms other than feeling dizzy that too during day not as soon as I wake up.

Last month had such horrible bloating, breasts were so tender and thought I was pregnant but turned out to be negative.
    This month with no symptoms at all I have no hopes ☹️

I am 9dpo as per FF.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't give up hope blue-dream! I had no symptoms whatsoever in the BFP cycle. The waiting is hard.
    (thank you atomic!)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks aira22. That's comforting. I am not sure if I should test tomorrow as I will be 11dpo.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aira22 View Post
    Oh no... stay strong tkelly!

I'm 7weeks now and not feeling that yucky but with constant mild nausea. So far it hasn't become worse. My "problem" is my TIREDNESS! I'm like sleepy all day long and sooo exhausted. My brain is in standby too. I'm doing weird stuff like pouring salad dressing into the fried noodles on the stove instead of the salad bowl beside it... or wearing a dress inside-out and noticing it when I'm in the store doing groceries.
    Apart from that, everything is fine and I'm looking forward to my first scan next week.
    You never had that kind of symptoms before aira ? It is exactly what I had with DD1 (not that I'm saying yours a girl, you know I don't believe in symptoms telling the gender). The tiredness should fade after the second month or so... The mild nausea, not so sure, maybe during the 4th to 5th month.

Hang on tkelly ! If it can help, I've never known a pregnancy without nausea and one of my friend have never had any with her children. So jealous ! But she couldn't feel the taste of her toothpaste and her favorite perfume smelled horrible to her although it was still perfectly fine to me.

Oh tkelly hope you feel better!

Good luck with your scan aira.

I kinda have lost hope that this is not my month I have no symptoms other than feeling dizzy that too during day not as soon as I wake up.

Last month had such horrible bloating, breasts were so tender and thought I was pregnant but turned out to be negative.
    This month with no symptoms at all I have no hopes ☹️

I am 9dpo as per FF.
    Don't loose hope Blue ! My symptoms have been weird too. At first it felt like a new pregnancy, then yesterday it felt like AF would start and now it's a mix of the two. I have tiredness, tender breasts, a hard tummy and am crying about everything which is what usually happens when I'm preg but on the other hand I've got some lower-back pains and CM looks more like we're nearing AF than otherwise, and don't start me on the bloating
    I'm now nearing 14 dpo and still not wanting to test, I'm really afraid
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast