Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck TTC boy this summer... sway buddies?

Hi everyone! I'm new but old lol. Registered years ago and tried swaying (here and on IGsite) and even went HT but without "success" (in terms of having the DG ) LOL you all know we love our opposite babies like crazy! So.. DH and I decided to give swaying one more chance. Lately I have been quietly stalking almost all threads about ttc blue on here but that shall end now!

I would love to find some ladies to share the crazy sway journey to having our DSs in the end! Who's in?

I will post my sway tactic as soon as possible, but right now I have to decorate a birthday cake as long as DD3 is still sleeping

Looking forward to finding many sway buddies soon!

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow, did you transfer an XX then? We're in a very similar boat -- we had two spectacular failures of IVF and moved to swaying (had swayed for well over a year beforehand but finally went HT after several unexplained losses). Currently 10 weeks pregnant after swaying but will probably be a girl -- with the luck I've had, I can't see it finally having turned around :P But I bargained with the universe -- if this pregnancy gives me our son, I'll go back for those frozen XX we have!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Panther, youre expecting???? OMG, congratulations!! How do you feel?

Geez, I was so happy to read that that I forgot the original post, sorry - aira22, best of luck! I'm going to sway blue sometime in the future but my period has yet to return as I am still weaning/BF my first, and I plan on letting it run a few cycles to make sure I'm back on track (cycles used to be regular as clockwork before DD) before attempting anything. Let us know how it goes for you Fingers crossed, blue dust etc
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017
    bundle expected April 2019! Confirmed Boy !!! Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming, thank you!!
    Here's to our happy bunch !!!
    again for May 2021 following another blue sway. Confirmed Boy! Thank you for another succesful sway GD!!
    again in 2024, bundle expected September '24. Seriously debating going team Green this time

To those who have everything, more will be given.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FX for a healthy (boy)pregnancy panther!! Why do you think it will be a girl? Is it just a feeling or do you have hints?
    I love the bargain idea! I also have frozen XX, but I also have already 3 lovely
    Yes, the HT experience was really expendable for me, but I wanted to try everything (was always thinking of NBP signature lol). When you read about OHWs you want to be one of them but forget they are the exeptions and you will likely be on the other side..
    I didn't transfer XX, just my XY transfers failed twice. I could write a loooong story about my IVF rollercoaster but thats not the thread here. I don't want to bore natural swayers. is there a 'venting and crying over failed IVF cycles thread'? lol

Thanks ChezIBY for your well wishes. Yeah I hope this time around it will happen for me.

Atomic thanks for your helpfulness! I had quite a few questions but since this site is so informative and almost everything I wanted to know was asked before, I could find al the answers by reading old posts. So you already helped me a thousand times without knowing haha I should say already THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT WORK here!

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes ChezIBY liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Four beautiful amazing little girls here . Ages 10,8,7,3. We really hadn't planned on anymore but the fever has hit me and I don't think there's any going back now. Would love a boy to complete our family bc this will definitely be the last. We did try swaying blue last time but I think wanting a baby quickly got the best of me. I am ovulating within the next couple days but we are waiting until t least next month to start trying. ( I don't want winter babies ) I just ordered opks and a couple supplements to try. Would love someone to chat with about it bc I don't plan on telling anyone . Don't want to hear the comments about having 5 kids or about hoping it's a boy

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is how I plan my sway with attempt in about 6 weeks:

I have to say, that I came to the point where I don't reeeeally believe in swaying, but I prefer it over doing nothing. Also I'm a 'project girl' lol I'm going to try a moderate sway although I know I will get swaycessed at some point.

DIET:
    Having breakfast of course. Bread with Eggs or cheese or ham. Cereals with full fat milk. As I can't prepare different menus on each meal, I need to find foods that my kids will eat as well. And of course it needs to be done fast in the morning. Unfortunately they don't like avocado on wholemeal rye bread topped with seeds
    Green Tea with lemon. At the moment I mix 1 bag of green tea with 1 bag chamomile tea which makes the taste less bitter. I think theres nothing to say against chamomile!?

snacking. I really can't avoid snacking as I am involuntarily eating everything my kids start to eat and then decide not to eat... I don't want to throw food away, so I'm eating it lol the best way to keep the blood sugar up
    this will be all kind of fruits (primarily bananas, apples, berries), cookies, crackers... most of it are carbs... Ok I need to add nuts here.

lunch is usually leftovers from dinner and if necessary I'll add some eggs or meat to have enough proteins.

snacking again

dinner would be something like pasta with meat sauce, fried rice with vegetables and meat, pizza, fries with sausages .. again it needs to be something my picky children would eat.

bedtime snack is usually potato chips, nuts... side note: when I conceived my girls this was usually ice cream or chocolate.

I realize I'm totally lacking dairy and wide range of vegetables

SUPPS:
    I'm not too strickt with that as I get distracted much by my kids and I forget to take the extra dose of this and that at a certain time of the day...
    but I do take:
    Multivitamin (it has almost 100% RDA of everything) once a day
    Folic acid 400mg 1-3x/d
    Cal + VitD 1x/d
    CoQ10 3-6 times a week.
    Fish oil 1000mg every other day (I read that we should take only 500mg daily, so I'm doing the 1000mg eod, do you think that is ok?)
    I'm going to be more serious with that in the following time leading up to real attempt.

FREQUENCY:
    BD every 2 days after AF till O. 3 attempts when +OPK. My problem here is that my cycles are short and I ovulate on CD 11-12 already and AF takes almost a week. There is not really time for regular BD between AF and O. I'll aim to fit in 1 or 2 times unprotected before the 3 BDs.
    Think I will use preseed and Guaifenesin for sure.

DH: Has stopped running, but complains about getting fat already, that was his only sport at the moment. He's very stressed at his job and very lousy with taking any supplements. I can get him to take the Multivitamin 3-4 times a week maybe. He also almost stopped smoking cigarets and drinking alcohol. There is not much more to get him to do for swaying.

Let me know what you think of this! All comments are welcome!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aira... how many kids and what genders do you have now? Your life sounds so similar to mine especially when it comes to eating. I already eat a pretty boy friendly diet BUT I do love ice cream and chocolate... both no no for boys? I definitely ate it everyday with all four of my girls. I also have a short cycle. Why bd so much for a boy? I was planning to only BD after positive ovulation test. Am I wrong on that? Hmm... I thought I had things pretty figured out

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also... DH drinks beer on weekends .... is that okay for boy sway? Or should I make him stop for now. ?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used preseed with my last baby and got a girl, so now I'm hesitant. I do have a lot of ewcm normally so maybe it was to much?

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast