oh, I forgot the lemon water during the day
    (thank you atomic!)

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reply!
    I'm going to add the garlic then. I'm relieved that it's not harming my sway having this fasting half day before O day.
    I'm def going to do the TBM for AM attempt since I got your approval lol, sounds like a challenge and I like that haha
    (thank you atomic!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as it's JUST the AM attempt! I am really not a huge fan of TBM at all (and especially for blue!) I am only going along with this because you are able to have the other attempts "the old fashioned way".
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)Some people like to make swaying overly complicated! EITHER grapefruit juice is fine

2)I like everyone to take 1000 IU Vit. D regardless of skin tone/sun exposure. Vit. D sways blue and most of us are deficient anyway.

3)Which Biotech specifically are you taking so I can check the nutrient breakdown?

4)Diet looks good although I do not think your bedtime snack is healthy enough. I know potato chips have a mystical rep on some sites since they have sodium but our evidence indicates that sodium is not really swaying. So potato chips have very little else going on (same with popcorn and even banana chips really are not very nutritious) so you're burning calories on things that have very little in the way of nutrition to offer. I would go with something more healthy (nuts, yogurt, a bowl of cereal, that kind of thing) and skip the empty calories.

eVerything else is looking great!! Good luck and blue dust!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    1)Some people like to make swaying overly complicated! EITHER grapefruit juice is fine

Caught me. I AM one of those people

2)I like everyone to take 1000 IU Vit. D regardless of skin tone/sun exposure. Vit. D sways blue and most of us are deficient anyway.

3)Which Biotech specifically are you taking so I can check the nutrient breakdown?

it's this one: https://biotechusa.com/products/vita...als/one-a-day/
    Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 00.09.42.jpg

4)Diet looks good although I do not think your bedtime snack is healthy enough. I know potato chips have a mystical rep on some sites since they have sodium but our evidence indicates that sodium is not really swaying. So potato chips have very little else going on (same with popcorn and even banana chips really are not very nutritious) so you're burning calories on things that have very little in the way of nutrition to offer. I would go with something more healthy (nuts, yogurt, a bowl of cereal, that kind of thing) and skip the empty calories.

eVerything else is looking great!! Good luck and blue dust!
    Thank you!
    (thank you atomic!)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, could you ,or anyone, tell me when I probably ovulated this cycle?

Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 00.37.24.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 00.48.32.jpg

App says CD12, but how can this be when I had +OPK just on CD12 am/noon. Doesn't it take at least 12h till O can occur after LH surge? Maybe temps can't be used bc my sleep is disturbed frequently? Also I had mild pains on CD11 and CD12. no EWCM at all.
    Is O right on +OPK day possible?
    (thank you atomic!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh that one is ok. That is the absolute MAX I want you taking on B vitamins though and let's go ahead and skip the brewers yeast since it's loaded with more B's. Too many B vitamins can make your ovulation delayed. Don't worry you're not wasting it, u can use it during pregnancy and it gives you lots of energy too!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it's possible to O anywhere from 8-48 hours (or longer but that is the norm) after first pos OPK. It's also possible that the OPK on CD 11 was a false negative, that you were actually surging that day but it didnt' get into your urine in enough concentration to register on the test.

My guess is sometime during the night of CD 12 BUT it is also possible that it was CD 13 instead and that the highish temp on CD 13 was a fluke high, should actually still have been low, and then you'd have had a more definitive temp rise CD 14 in that case.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got results from my hormone and physical checkup and of course I have more questions now after talking to a doc lol.

1) my testosterone is very low, so I was wondering if anyone swing did test for it before and after swaying? How much of a raise should there be the swaying blue? I don't know my numbers 5 weeks ago when I started the HE diet and exercising but now it's only 0,17 (0,15 - 0,55 µg/l) so I was like WHAAT? Does that mean I should exercise more (I work out 2-3 x a week for 30-60 mins)? Pleas tell me testosterone doesn't sway!? lol

2) The doc saw a myoma of 0,8 inches in the ultrasound. I was kind of creeped out.. Now I'm getting old!! Do you suggest something on that issue? He said, fertility is not influenced by it but google (I know, I know) tells you bad stuff about lower implantation rates. Do you have knowledge on that and/or other ladies dealing with myoma and having good sways?

3) He suggested to take some folate-inositol combination because it would improve fertility (referring to my AMH of 0.35 and FSH of 12) I remember reading somewhere (Myo-)inositol swayed pink. I didn't tell him, but I think I'm doing enough for my fertility. What do you think?

4) DH is out of town (doing the EOD release) until 4-O. So when he comes back we start right with BD every day? Or would it be better to BD 4-O, 2-O, 1-O, O, so there is one day (3-O) of regeneration? Is it bad we had no unprotected sex before the actual attempts in order to have my body in "contact with his semen"? What is even the thing about that? Is it the progesterone in the seminal fluid? could I use progesterone pessaries for that purpose instead? Is it the ph? I could do BSF... or is it something we still not know? or even not that important?

thanks again for taking your time
    (thank you atomic!)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh forgot the possibility of saving the 4-O attempt for 3-O. So We would do it 3-,2-,1-O then. These would be all in the fertile window, right?
    (thank you atomic!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast