Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1) We don't know what your number "should" be for TTC a boy. The theory is that it is changes in testosterone that sway and not a set number, so in that case it's actually good - low testosterone is easier to change than already high testosterone! The HE Diet and exercise and supplements will help your body boost testosterone anyway. To be honest I am very much unconvinced that testosterone even sways so I would just try not to worry about it anyway.

2)1/3 of women between 25-44 have fibroids/moyma and if you're of African descent (which I think I recall reading you are?) the rates are even higher still. Your doctor can see where it is and how large it is, and if they determined it won't cause any issues with conceiving, that's great. Most of them don't cause any problem at all. It's actually very good that the doctor doesn't see any issues with it, because we have had problems with doctors overtreating myomas that don't actually need treatment. Yes we've had several people who had them and TTC with no trouble, both pink and blue swayers.

3)I also think you're doing enough for your fertility and inositol not only sways pink but would DRASTICALLY lower your testosterone (that's part of what it does!) and is actually not a great idea for you to take.

4)I prefer you to do just like you say, O-4, O-2, O-1, O. No not bad that you did not have contact beforehand - in fact most people don't, because they're trying for Shettles timing. We don't know what it is exactly about the contact with semen, but it's been shown to boost odds of conception and fertility overall, which sways blue.

You can't use progesterone pessaries because a)we don't know that it's progesterone at all, may very well be some other component of semen and b)progesterone prior to ovulation will delay or stop ovulation and some even think they sway pink (I don't happen to agree but most would want to avoid them anyway!!)

I am not a fan of the BSF because it likely does absolutely nothing other than killing sperm, which cuts odds of conception and would sway pink anyway. It's likely this has nothing to do with pH anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks again for your great answers!
    (thank you atomic!)

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm back with a few questions:

The two week wait... must I do the exact same HE diet and supps like AF-O? Honestly I'm looking for things to skip now like maybe meat not twice but only once a day? Less eggs? Less dried fruits and nuts? And the juices? (I'd love to drink only water) And the (bitter) green tea.. I already stopped it, was that ok? So what can I change in the tww without harming my sway. I don't wan't to do crazy stuff like skipping breakfast or drinking sugar free sodas lol. Just looking for a "safe" way to ingest less.

And BFP: Assuming I get a BFP this time. CoQ10 should be weaned off, right? Steady sugar level is still important, but how long (weeks) should I keep snacks? And how many calories do you recommend? I don't want to loose weight, it just hard for me to keep up with all the food and drinks. I know, I'm a lazy girls mum
    (thank you atomic!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    let me explain what I DON"T want to see people do and then I think that will give you your answer.

I DON"T want anyone on HE diet to severely cut back on food intake. Your body may decide "we can't support this pregnancy" and especially during the 2WW, when it's rather easy for your body to simply not allow implantation to occur, this is a very real risk. So while it's ok to cut back a SMALL amount, I suppose (but I'd really rather you didn't) it is not a complete disaster if it happens.

But do try to keep in mind that not only are you trying to convince your body that you have enough nutrients coming in to get and stay pregnant with a baby boy who needs more nutrients, additionally we know that 2 weeks on diet is not good enough for swaying and many of our opposites have been in people who only diet for 2-4 weeks. So given that, I would just not go overboard with this concept.

Meat once a day is fine
    I'd still try to be getting at least 4 eggs a week
    Fine to cut back on dry fruits (these can cause rapid weight gain anyway)
    I'd keep going with the nuts
    Less juice, but if you're getting more than a few hundred cals from juice I'd do this cautiously in case your body notices your calorie intake dropping dramatically
    Fine to ditch the green tea in the 2ww.

wean off Coq at BFP
    You can cut back SOME on portion size and snacking but remember, we don't want your body to perceive a shocking difference in nutrient intake
    I can't give a set calorie intake, let your weight gain (if any) be your guide. Just aim at holding steady on weight and do not try to lose any.

6. Likes Brakecheck liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=atomic sagebrush;986370]1)I am not super into homeopathy to be honest and don't recommend them. I am completely unconvinced about the mineral balancing diets at this stage of the game and thus finding better ways to get potassium and sodium into cells (which I am very skeptical about the possibiity of that, anyway) would really not make any difference to my way of thinking.

More about that here: (this is actually an LE Diet thread but has info about the minerals in it) https://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc...s-edition.html and here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-insanity.html

2)Maybe. I don't want ANYONE using straight up lavender oil any more (I have read the same studies) or any essential oils because they may be harmful to you or your husband/children https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...isruptors.html

3)No, I don't agree with ANYTHING in that statement. Who is this person? When was it posted? There are tons of people who show up here, pretend to be experts for a day or two, and then leave never to return. I do not recommend RJBP, tribulus, or egg whites and nor have I ever recommended any of them (I tolerated them for perhaps the first year of the site but quickly moved away when I saw too many harmful results, so that is 7 years I have not recommended or even tolerated them) Many people have taken brewer's yeast for boys and also gelatin. I still use them. We did find that there were lots of opposites among people using the most milk replacers and wheatgrass supplements (I still ok wheatgrass juice 2-3 times a week but not the supplements) but the brewer's yeast and gelatin have not seemed to make opposites. I don't find it necessary if you'd prefer to leave it out.

Hi, it’s Princedreams. I wasn’t claiming to be an expert. Just posted my sway and my opinion as to what worked for me. BTW, I only spoke of nutritional yeast not brewer’s yeast. Surprised how fast posters are forgotten. I have found both sites to be quite cliquey. Removing my sway and account.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm terribly sorry that you've had a negative experience with our site. I talk to dozens of people a day, thousands in a year, and pretty much all of them have variations on a very small number of names and so it's very hard for me to keep everyone straight. It's not unusual for me to talk to Princedreams, princedream, Princessdream, and dreamprince in the span of an hour.

I shared the context of my reply below. I think that my remark in isolation without the original comment makes it look angry or hostile when I assure you that wasn't my intention whatsoever and again, I do apologize.

There is really no functional difference in brewer's yeast and nutritional yeast and we use them interchangeably.

I am unaware of any sides or cliques here, and legitimately have no idea what you're referring to. I'm assuming InGender? The only problem I have with InGender is that they continue to advocate harmful things and things that actively prevent people from conceiving. I'm sorry if stuff that I said came off cliquey to you but I wasn't even thinking of InGender at all when I posted that reply. Not at all my intent and any frustration I ever have towards IG is down to my perception that they are cavalierly harming people and jeopardizing their sways (and for that I will never apologize)

Ladies, please understand that I will sometimes sit here for 6-8 hours straight answering posts and messages and writing essays inbetween taking care of my kids. I work every day of the week except Sunday (which that's only been for the past few months I started taking that off, and since this IS Sunday, you see how well that is going) and most holidays too. I type fast, many times answering questions I've answered a hundred times already (which I am happy to do, but it does make me lose perspective on my replies at times) and am nearly always legitimately unaware of any kind of shortness in tone until someone points it out to me.

I'm trying to help as many people as I can as quickly as I can and I really do answer all the questions asked, usually within a day or two. By the time you get to almost 94,000 posts it is really hard to be fully aware of how the things you write might come off to people (just as it's really hard to always keep everyone straight). Again, I do apologize for any misunderstanding, I wish you well.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; July 21st, 2019 at 05:55 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aira22 View Post
    Hi Atomic and all you lovely swaying experts!

I have some questions regarding (blue) swaying and also thought this could be a thread for all recent blue swayers to post their questions without chatting (since I understood that atomic is not reading such threads).
    Knowing that almost every possible swaying question has been answered somewhere here in this forum, I couldn't find info about these things. If there is, please post me a link and me lol

OK lets go (hope this is not going to be an essay)

Nr.1: schuesslers salts/homeopathy
    Is anybody here who has experience with schuesslers salts? (Schuessler Cell Salts: Principle - how cell salts work) Wouldn't they be a great help in getting minerals? I mean getting minerals into cells better than high dose supplements would? Maybe even faster? There is a range of Potassium salts available. - IF minerals sway at all of course
    I understand that this is truly something one has to believe in...like homeopathy...has that never been tried out in swaying? It's kind of something between sciences. I don't know much about that, but maybe someone here knows about this salts. Isn't it worth doing research on this topic? Sounds to good to be a magic bullet haha (Lol, I feel like a scientist who has just discovered something lol)

Nr2: lavender
    The lavender... I found that: https://www.endocrine.org/news-room/...one-disruptors
    Does that mean it is a real thing? Does it for real sway pink because is inhibits androgens? I had lavender oil put on bed sheets and into the washing machine and into the closet for quite a time. Could that have contributed to having my daughters?

Nr3: brewers yeast/ nutritional yeast
    lately I read this:

Do you support this statement? It is confusing me but she had a successful sway. Is brewers/nutritional yeast now good for a blue sway? I ordered it, but it hasn't arrived yet. And all the other supps? I've ,of course, done my homework and read the essay about supplements (https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ents-blue.html ) but still, she talks about "AN ABSOLUTE MUST".? Just looking for some words that put my mind at ease

Nr.4: ancestry
    This one may be stupid. Also it is not meant to be rude or racist in any way and I hope noone feels offended!! If this question is too delicate to be discussed in public, I can understand...
    Is there evidence that people of certain heritage (afro american, hispanic, caucasian, asian etc.) tend to have more girls/boys? I think I remember reading somewhere that for example women of afro american family origin (I am) have more girls.
    (EDIT: I found something.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...d9-HDr3HPuGi04 and
    https://www.babygaga.com/15-crazy-wa...cts-pregnancy/ )
    Atomic, could you observe a trend here? Or a trend in swaying success? I don't even know if you have this info about users/members here... Does that mean, one would have to sway harder because of that genes? I know it is probably just nonsense (I know - there are girls and boys all over the world lol) but I'm just too curious.

Nr.5,6,7: just some normal questions to loosen things up
    - Is gelatine really that good for my blue sway? (I find the taste gross and can take a shot only once a day)
    - Do I really wear socks during my sway? I read it somewhere...
    - Is juice from concentrate OK or is that a no-no? Should I stick to freshly squeezed fruits? It's a matter of $$$

Ok, thank you so much for reading and maybe looking into these topics. Looking forward to many answers. Thanks for your time!
    I'm just posting here to give some context to my above remarks.

I was not angry or intending to rebuke anyone in any way, I was trying to help someone who was scared and confused by remarks that were posted (to me) totally out of context. Aira 22 copied and pasted that from some other thread on the site (which number into the hundreds of thousands now.) I have had several posters named some variation of Princedreams - probably even into the and I had no way of knowing if that was posted in 2010 or last week, or even if it came from this website as many sites use this same forum format.

Even more so, I have no way of knowing that came from someone's sway! The sway itself was posted 4 months before this question was asked, I had no idea where that came from at the time, and this entire thread is from over a year ago. Again, I apologize for any misunderstanding but at some point there is simply a limit to the amount of information the human brain can hold and I cannot remember the source of a quotation from something posted 4 months prior let alone over a year ago.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; July 21st, 2019 at 05:56 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123