Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused Boy sway 2018 - questions

Hi Atomic and all you lovely swaying experts!

I have some questions regarding (blue) swaying and also thought this could be a thread for all recent blue swayers to post their questions without chatting (since I understood that atomic is not reading such threads).
    Knowing that almost every possible swaying question has been answered somewhere here in this forum, I couldn't find info about these things. If there is, please post me a link and me lol

OK lets go (hope this is not going to be an essay)

Nr.1: schuesslers salts/homeopathy
    Is anybody here who has experience with schuesslers salts? (Schuessler Cell Salts: Principle - how cell salts work) Wouldn't they be a great help in getting minerals? I mean getting minerals into cells better than high dose supplements would? Maybe even faster? There is a range of Potassium salts available. - IF minerals sway at all of course
    I understand that this is truly something one has to believe in...like homeopathy...has that never been tried out in swaying? It's kind of something between sciences. I don't know much about that, but maybe someone here knows about this salts. Isn't it worth doing research on this topic? Sounds to good to be a magic bullet haha (Lol, I feel like a scientist who has just discovered something lol)

Nr2: lavender
    The lavender... I found that: https://www.endocrine.org/news-room/...one-disruptors
    Does that mean it is a real thing? Does it for real sway pink because is inhibits androgens? I had lavender oil put on bed sheets and into the washing machine and into the closet for quite a time. Could that have contributed to having my daughters?

Nr3: brewers yeast/ nutritional yeast
    lately I read this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Princedreams View Post

-did a lot of research and observed that nutritional yeast seemed to play a role in failed boy sways. Also observed that ladies who had many girls and then a boy without swaying happened to up their iron supplementation before conceiving their boy. I believe that iron, royal jelly, bee pollen (caution with allergies), Tribulus Terristris, Gelatin and V8 and use of egg whites with right ph are an absolute must for the very best boy sway attempt. I don’t think, for me anyways, that whole fat milk sways girl if had in moderation but absolutely stay away from yoghurt, low-fat or not). In my experience, yoghurt,almonds and grapes are number 1 girl foods.
    Do you support this statement? It is confusing me but she had a successful sway. Is brewers/nutritional yeast now good for a blue sway? I ordered it, but it hasn't arrived yet. And all the other supps? I've ,of course, done my homework and read the essay about supplements (https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ents-blue.html ) but still, she talks about "AN ABSOLUTE MUST".? Just looking for some words that put my mind at ease

Nr.4: ancestry
    This one may be stupid. Also it is not meant to be rude or racist in any way and I hope noone feels offended!! If this question is too delicate to be discussed in public, I can understand...
    Is there evidence that people of certain heritage (afro american, hispanic, caucasian, asian etc.) tend to have more girls/boys? I think I remember reading somewhere that for example women of afro american family origin (I am) have more girls.
    (EDIT: I found something.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...d9-HDr3HPuGi04 and
    https://www.babygaga.com/15-crazy-wa...cts-pregnancy/ )
    Atomic, could you observe a trend here? Or a trend in swaying success? I don't even know if you have this info about users/members here... Does that mean, one would have to sway harder because of that genes? I know it is probably just nonsense (I know - there are girls and boys all over the world lol) but I'm just too curious.

Nr.5,6,7: just some normal questions to loosen things up
    - Is gelatine really that good for my blue sway? (I find the taste gross and can take a shot only once a day)
    - Do I really wear socks during my sway? I read it somewhere...
    - Is juice from concentrate OK or is that a no-no? Should I stick to freshly squeezed fruits? It's a matter of $$$

Ok, thank you so much for reading and maybe looking into these topics. Looking forward to many answers. Thanks for your time!

2. Thanks Sora thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would actually prefer everyone just post their own threads - if everyone posts in one thread, then it IS a chat thread!! It gets really hard for me to keep everyone straight and also for those who are reading it, to know who I am talking to and whose questions I"m answering!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)I am not super into homeopathy to be honest and don't recommend them. I am completely unconvinced about the mineral balancing diets at this stage of the game and thus finding better ways to get potassium and sodium into cells (which I am very skeptical about the possibiity of that, anyway) would really not make any difference to my way of thinking.

More about that here: (this is actually an LE Diet thread but has info about the minerals in it) https://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc...s-edition.html and here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-insanity.html

2)Maybe. I don't want ANYONE using straight up lavender oil any more (I have read the same studies) or any essential oils because they may be harmful to you or your husband/children https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...isruptors.html

3)No, I don't agree with ANYTHING in that statement. Who is this person? When was it posted? There are tons of people who show up here, pretend to be experts for a day or two, and then leave never to return. I do not recommend RJBP, tribulus, or egg whites and nor have I ever recommended any of them (I tolerated them for perhaps the first year of the site but quickly moved away when I saw too many harmful results, so that is 7 years I have not recommended or even tolerated them) Many people have taken brewer's yeast for boys and also gelatin. I still use them. We did find that there were lots of opposites among people using the most milk replacers and wheatgrass supplements (I still ok wheatgrass juice 2-3 times a week but not the supplements) but the brewer's yeast and gelatin have not seemed to make opposites. I don't find it necessary if you'd prefer to leave it out.

4)Yes studies have indicated that if you are of sub-Saharan African descent you may have slightly more girls than the general population. But it is a minor variation (If I recall it's like only 1 or 2% difference) and no one is sure if it's overall diet/lifestyle or if there is any genetic element. I am doubtful it's genetic and i"ll post some links explaining why. I do want you to be extra cautious with sodium because you will have a gene that makes you retain higher levels of sodium in your body and you can read about that here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...o-fgd-boy.html

Why gender is likely not genetic is here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...make-boys.html and here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/swa...f-that-gender=

5) No gelatin is not at all necessary and is fine to leave out. I never have drunk gelatin water in my life and I have 4 boys. I consider that and brewer's yeast both to be completely not necessary at all (and they are $$$ so feel free to skip them)

6) LOL no socks are required to make boys. That is not really a thing. Supposedly it helps with circulation or something, but I have 4 boys and my husband and I never wear socks in the act of BD! We don't ever wear socks in bed at all (in fact, I don't usually wear socks in the house and go barefoot instead as does he! How else could I know when it's time to sweep the floor, if not for my bare feet! )

7)Juice from concentrate is absolutely fine! Totally!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok! sorry, didn't know that. So this will be my questions thread then. Can/should I rename this thread?
    (thank you atomic!)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got another question: is garlic still recommended? If yes, how do I use fresh garlic? How many times a day?
    (thank you atomic!)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, Thank you so much for your detailed answers! You just know everything!

(because you asked about the origin of the brewers yeast statement: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...t=princedreams)
    (thank you atomic!)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I found myself facing two more problems:

first - next month will be my TTC month and according to what I learnt, I'll probably ovulate somewhat around 13th.. So, on 11th, 2 days before suspected O day I will be in a situation where I won't be able to eat/drink for a least 5-6h. What are food suggestions before such a long period with no food? what will keep my blood sugar up the longest amount of time? granola bar? Will this one time low blood sugar affect my sway because it is (supposably) right before ovulation?

second - of course, that week of our attempt kids will be at home every day all day, so no AM attempts will be possible Sorry TMI but is there a technique you recommend like "collecting" sperm and later self-inseminating it somehow? That way no one would notice LOL I know that you don't recommend ICs because one would loose to much sperm and sway pink. But what about a syringe or pipette? Please don't think I'm crazy, just thinking of all the possibilities. I'd do everything to make it work this time haha. Or would you say better skip the AM attempt and go with night only.
    (thank you atomic!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aira22 View Post
    ok! sorry, didn't know that. So this will be my questions thread then. Can/should I rename this thread?
    perfect! no need to rename it, I think it just refers to your own personal boy sway this year!

Re garlic, yes, that is a good addition, I'd stick with 1 clove a day as more than that may cause bleeding (unless you're already used to that level!) the garlic + fish oil can really thin out your blood so you may want to even have less garlic than that, like 2-3 days a week perhaps.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)Oh don't worry about that, all us boy moms had the occasional day where we went 5 hours without eating anything. I'd eat a good meal with protein, fat, and carbs and then eat again when you're done. If you can sneak a granola bar in the middle that's great but I would not stress about that at all.

If anything we did right before ovulation could sway, we'd only do diet 1 day before ovulation!

2)If you had "real" BD for the two night attempts you can get away with using a syringe for the morning attempt, or you could just skip it. As a general rule I don't like the TBM method for boys as you end up losing some sperm along the way no matter how hard you try, but in this situation when you've already had 2 good solid attempts (or will) it seems to me that you'd only be adding more sperm, even if it was slightly fewer than you'd get from actual intercourse, it could still be ok. Now, if it's going to add a big bunch of stress and annoy DH I"d probably just avoid it, and if you think it might lower his ability to BD that night, I'd also avoid it, but if you can get away with it otherwise that is fine with me.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's 3 weeks till our REAL attempt and I'm starting to get nervous I want to do my very best sway and new questions pop up every day. So....

is there a difference between pink and yellow grapefruit juice? I often read about pink grapefruit juice but can only find yellow.

should I take more vitD if my skin tone is darker? I already use no sun screen and try to walk in the sun, but thats not too often. I'm not sure if it makes any difference.

here is my actual sway. happy to get clued into mistakes or things that need to be improved last minute!

diet/drinks:

morning: muesli with milk, fruit juice, green tea with lemon
    snack: egg and vegetables (e.g. tomato, carrots, cucumbers, lettuce), fruit (e.g. banana, mango, peaches,..)
    lunch: leftovers from dinner (e.g. pasta with meat sauce), gelatine drink, dried fruits (dates, apricots, figs)
    snack: handful of trail mix, vegetable juice, fruit, some chestnuts
    dinner: anything with meat like pizza, lasagna or fried rice with meat and veggies,..
    late night snack: potato/banana chips, popcorn, nuts, yogurt,..

daily supplements:
    Folic acid: 1900µg (in 3 portions)
    Multivitamin: one-a-day (Biotech USA)
    Fish oil: 500mg
    CoQ10: 200mg
    VitD: 1000 IU
    Probiotics
    Brewes Yeast - still waiting for it to arrive

exercise: 1h class of pilates + 2-3 times youtube workout videos (30mins) per week. Get a lot of every day exercise thanks to my active kids as well

AF-O:
    add Guaifenesin 5days before O
    use OPK (hopefully BD 3 times after +OPK, maybe use preseed)
    try to take temp and check CP/CM

and last but not least I'm trying to sleep more (nap with DD3 and don't stay on this site whole night lol)
    (thank you atomic!)

12. Likes wantinfo9 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast